IVF/ICSI Support Group

Havefaith oh is your treatment at sgh? Kkh has different protocol where the jab is done only at the hospital. Different type of hcg medicine I believe.

Hihi, I m going to trigger tonite...... The nurses told me that this will b quite a painful injection..... Worried......
Bloating is very bad these 2 days........ :((

Hi,

Don't worry, I did the trigger myself and it wasnt very much more painful .. just like ant bite. Just pinch tummy hard n u wont feel.. Good luck :)

sarah2012.. I will be starting my long cycle this coming Sat..
This is my first time in KKH, for ER and ET, does KKH has private suite like NUH?

Hey ladies thanks for concern sharing thoughts. Bt showed no ohss so I am just supposed to take charcoal tablets n antacid solution to pass wind. Thats it. At kkh I had 5 half boiled egg whites. Then 2 cans of h20. Feel slightly better. Burb alot.so think tomorrow on. Thanks once again sisters for yr supprt. Went vivo bought 330g salmon lamb chop n chicken breast to grill n up the protein. Alls well.

redvel I didnt speak to anyone after er hehe. Not me. Maybe monday we mite meet or et. Wat time yrs. Mine at 10
Happy to hear no ohss, just bloating! I drank antacid and my bloating went away 2-3 days.

If u bfp, bloating is a common preggy symptom too. Not so jialat as the 2ww but constantly there. Good luck to your et!!!!

So glad to know you're better and ready for tomorrow mesara.

I'm feeling Ok and I'm gonna indulge on pizza tonight. Ha.

Ok I guess it was wrong identify :p Me tomorrow is 850am. I wish you all the best and hope to hear of your good news tomorrow.
Thanks redvel. All the best for your et too. Keep us updated.

Hi mesara,

Glad to know you are better.

Try and eat more white meat instead of red meat. Fish is best. Reduce yr sugar intake as well as carbo if you ususlly take a lot of desserts or rice and noodles.

Update us tmr on yr ET and embbies status. I'll be going for acupuncture again tomorrow.
Thanks portia. Hw challenging hor. Run here there all over. Am glad no ohss n can proceed tomorrow. Heard red meat rich in protein too. Anyway wikl take more fish. Am not a sugar tooth person rho I.love spicy food. Am controlling spice level nw too.

I will check with my tcm tomorrow before proceeding with acu. U must be counting down the tww. Talk to embbies. All the best to u too.

Circle circle antacud take 2-3 days ar. The doc told me its safe to take after et also. If am better won't take lor. Wanna bfp bfp bfp.....thats the only aim nw...sprinkle loads of yr babydusts to me n all sisters here ok

Et hubby can be in procedure room is it?? And are soft boil eggs ok to take during tww??

Now baby sparkles n portia in tww. Me n relvel will join tomorrow. Anyone else in tww??

Et hubby can be in procedure room is it?? And are soft boil eggs ok to take during tww??

Now baby sparkles n portia in tww. Me n relvel will join tomorrow. Anyone else in tww??
@mesara.. i asked dr tan yesterday.. and yes.. hubby can be in procedure room during et.. actually it's highly recommended that hubby's there.. All the best for your ET tmr.. :)

Thanks portia. Hw challenging hor. Run here there all over. Am glad no ohss n can proceed tomorrow. Heard red meat rich in protein too. Anyway wikl take more fish. Am not a sugar tooth person rho I.love spicy food. Am controlling spice level nw too.

I will check with my tcm tomorrow before proceeding with acu. U must be counting down the tww. Talk to embbies. All the best to u too.
Hi mesara,

All the best for tmr. U musy be anxious and excited about tmr.

I can't remember where i read but it seems that too much red meat is not good. Hence, i tend to eat more fish.

Are you going to yr tcm for acu or going to dr zou? She is open tmr from 230pm onwards. I'll be there.

I've been talking to them when i am alone in my room. Hehe...

Hi mesara,

All the best for tmr. U musy be anxious and excited about tmr.

I can't remember where i read but it seems that too much red meat is not good. Hence, i tend to eat more fish.

Are you going to yr tcm for acu or going to dr zou? She is open tmr from 230pm onwards. I'll be there.

I've been talking to them when i am alone in my room. Hehe...

Hubby should accompany you. Can see embbies on screen. That will be your first view of them!

Try and go for hard boil eggs. Nurse told me that soft boil may contain bacterial. I used to take softboil during stimulation. But after ET, i want to play safe. So i take hard boil egg white only.

Breakfast for me is usually very protein rich. 3 egg white with immunocal and ensure milk.

Thanks for the well wishes mesara.

Hubby is recommended to be there with you in the ET. Both of you will watch the screen while the catheter is inserted with your embies. You will see "bright light" where the embie is when it's inserted into your womb. I think it be will nice your hubby witnesses that with you.

Egg whites yes I will continue during 2ww but likely just 3-4 days after ET. Jus to make ensure no more bloating.

Am here for the first scan before start g on FET and the queue is great!!i am second in queue despite coming at 7am..it's 7.25 now and there is already 10ppl waiting!!kkh is getting popular for IVF I guess.. Hahaha.. Anyway,juz asking..if I forgot to bring memo from dr tan,can I still proceed today??

Bad result for Lining..only 5mm.. So worried now.. :( follicle size on right is 6 and left is 7... Hopefully lining can improve before FET..

Mesara glad ur bloating subsided n all the best in ur et later !

Portia u et on sat? I can't remember

Santhiya what cd are u today ? My first fet scan was cd 11 .. Doc will probably up ur Progynova dosage . Dun worry too much. I took red bean soup to help in blood circulation and maybe it helped in lining too

Try to take fully cooked food in tww..: to avoid bacteria contamination

Who else in tww ?
Yep. I did my ET on last Sat. Now in 2ww. It's my 2dp3dt.

Bad result for Lining..only 5mm.. So worried now.. :( follicle size on right is 6 and left is 7... Hopefully lining can improve before FET..
Santhiya,

Try taking red bean soup daily and if you are open enuf, can try going for acupuncture to help with the blood flow to the uterus. My tcm told me that acupuncture helps with lining thickness too.

Santhiya, u r better than me. My lining was onli 4.8 and follicle sizes both 7 on CD10... Almost the same as u. I took red bean soup everyday. On CD 14, it was 6mm. On CD15, it was 7mm. I did ET on my CD18. I dunno how thick is my lining on the day of trf.

Hi sis.. Do you all under Kkh? Do they have the option of private ward for et and er?
Hi @Hope42014.. i believe there's no private ward for KKH's ER and ET.. i'm a private patient and when i asked Dr Tan if my hubby can be around during ER.. Dr Tan says cannot cos there're other ladies around.. So it's inconvenient.. By that, I'd assume he's saying there's no private ward for private patient..

Thanks for wishes sisters. I did my bt n awaiting registration. Will I only knw embryo quality at the point of et??

Thanks rachelt. So it is very different from nuh.. I am so nervous now.. I am wondering whether I have enough follicles for my coming ivf.

Mesara glad ur bloating subsided n all the best in ur et later !

Portia u et on sat? I can't remember

Santhiya what cd are u today ? My first fet scan was cd 11 .. Doc will probably up ur Progynova dosage . Dun worry too much. I took red bean soup to help in blood circulation and maybe it helped in lining too

Try to take fully cooked food in tww..: to avoid bacteria contamination

Who else in tww ?
i am on D10 after menses today.am doing the natural cycle so dun require to take any medications at the moment..next scan on friday..i have a feeling my ET will be next week...

Santhiya, u r better than me. My lining was onli 4.8 and follicle sizes both 7 on CD10... Almost the same as u. I took red bean soup everyday. On CD 14, it was 6mm. On CD15, it was 7mm. I did ET on my CD18. I dunno how thick is my lining on the day of trf.
REALLY????u did natural cycle or medicated cycle?hopefully the lining will increase by my next scan..

Am still waiting for my turn ladies. Wonder why they never advise embryo quality. Getting worried.

Redvel how was yr et??

Thanks for wishes sisters. I did my bt n awaiting registration. Will I only knw embryo quality at the point of et??
The dr and embryologist will advise you in tge ET room. You can then make a decision if you wush to go ahead or hold on till blastocysts stage if they recommend.

Actually I hv been worried since my ET day. Tummy was full of air after ET n I kept gg to toilet. But tummyache didn't stop. Then there was bad pain n my whole lower abdomen stiffened like a stone. Then I LS.... After that, I lost all the bloating until now... Hope less bloating does not mean less chances of bfp... Fingers crossed!

Ladies am done with et. Good and bad news. Out of 16 retrieved 10 matured 4 fertilized and only 2 grade 4 can be used. Nothing to freeze. Hope n pray my two darlings will grow beautifully in me.

Peekababie, I had ls for a week after et n no bloating too..just relax n rest n do things as normal.. dun tik too much abt symptoms cos it varies from individual to individual..

Due to adenomyosis my womb is badly swollen tho lining was good. Just have to pray hard hard for my warriors to survive

Actually I hv been worried since my ET day. Tummy was full of air after ET n I kept gg to toilet. But tummyache didn't stop. Then there was bad pain n my whole lower abdomen stiffened like a stone. Then I LS.... After that, I lost all the bloating until now... Hope less bloating does not mean less chances of bfp... Fingers crossed!
Peekababie,

I only had bloatedness on the day i had my ER. Thereafter, i had no other symptons except slightly sore breast from the saizen during stimulation and progesterone inserts a day after ER.

I am also hoping that the lack of symptons is not going to impact on my chances for a BFP....

Back