IVF/ICSI Support Group

hazel,
It looks like so. I am ready to accept the results already when I first tested hpt on Tue. Today is my 2nd test and I've become more prepared for it.
I need time to get over my sadness quickly and move on.
I do enjoy both IVF and pregnancy journey keke.. How time flies and I miss feeling being pregnant so much, even IVF too... I must be very silly. Am I?
Miracle_baby when is your blood test? I used 2 hpt this round..... To prepare myself for the blood test

Hi gan
Next Mon. I have mixed feelings.
At times I talked to myself it is alright to accept the failure cuz I have no faith in FET.
The other times I feel like I wanted to be pregnant. I really don't know myself exactly. Heh
Today I feel nervous as usual for my past 3 pregnancies when the beta date approach soon.

I have seen the hpt results after 2 times and it shows one line. I need to get myself prepared and get over it quickly, though i feel a bit sad.

This is God's plan and I can't do anything.

Gan, wun do another fresh cycle since is GOD's will that i didnt get pregnant this round. Maybe is his way of telling me that belle may need a huge some of money later in life as she has a congenital issue.

Belle seems to like piano n ballet when she sees my niece practices. So, will enrol her into classes before p1 if she is interested. If she is gd in them, can go via DSA route in p6 to enter gd secondary sch.

I was told mandarin have 4 Tones. so, will be more difficult for belle to pick up. So, i wan to give her a heads start in mandarin before p1.. But surprising her spoken mandarin is better than english.

Hi gan
Next Mon. I have mixed feelings.
At times I talked to myself it is alright to accept the failure cuz I have no faith in FET.
The other times I feel like I wanted to be pregnant. I really don't know myself exactly. Heh
Today I feel nervous as usual for my past 3 pregnancies when the beta date approach soon.

I have seen the hpt results after 2 times and it shows one line. I need to get myself prepared and get over it quickly, though i feel a bit sad.

This is God's plan and I can't do anything.

加油!

Faithfullyyours
Thanks.. How is your scan yesterday? Your precious twins doing well? Hope so for you.

Scan showed 2 hemorrhagic cysts in my right ovary, 1 corpus luteum cyst in my left ovary and a suspicious mass adjacent to my right ovary. But it had never been reported that I had any cyst before IVF. Is this normal that cysts can form after IVF?

I'm going for another scan on 2 Apr.

Last edited:
Faithfullyyours, corpus luteum cyst will go away after your hormones r back to normal. Hemorrhagic cysts too usu resolve by itself.

The cysts form due to haywire hormones. Possible after ivf cycle. I had a 5cm corpus luteym cyst after an empty sac pregnancy n tt was caused by haywire ovulation. Worse, i was bleeding non stop. The cyst went away after 2~3 months on its own.

So dun worry. Try to b stress free and happy! They should resolve by itself when your hormones r back to normal.

I was v depressed then esp after 2 failed miscarriages. Sf loh gave me some tablets to reset my hormones but they didnt work. So he asked me to be patient n wait for hormones to b back to normal. I was like wth! For tt moment i didn't believe him, esp when i was bleeding non stop. I went to see paul tseng of CARE at his tmc clinic for 2nd opinion n he gave me the same advice n diagnosis. WORk was v stressful then. I went on a holiday to italy not long after my bleeding stopped miracelly. After i returned back to SG, sf loh's nurse called me! Told me dr loh was worried and wanted to see me.. i told her to inform him bleeding have stopped n will see him after my nxt menses come n finished. The cyst went away when i saw him after tt.

That's why is impt to do a post ivf review even when not pregnant to check everything is back to normal.

Faithfullyyours, corpus luteum cyst will go away after your hormones r back to normal. Hemorrhagic cysts too usu resolve by itself.

The cysts form due to haywire hormones. Possible after ivf cycle. I had a 5cm corpus luteym cyst after an empty sac pregnancy n tt was caused by haywire ovulation. Worse, i was bleeding non stop. The cyst went away after 2~3 months on its own.

So dun worry. Try to b stress free and happy! They should resolve by itself when your hormones r back to normal.
I was v depressed then esp after 2 failed miscarriages. Sf loh gave me some tablets to reset my hormones but they didnt work. So he asked me to be patient n wait for hormones to b back to normal. I was like wth! For tt moment i didn't believe him, esp when i was bleeding non stop. I went to see paul tseng of CARE at his tmc clinic for 2nd opinion n he gave me the same advice n diagnosis. WORk was v stressful then. I went on a holiday to italy not long after my bleeding stopped miracelly. After i returned back to SG, sf loh's nurse called me! Told me dr loh was worried and wanted to see me.. i told her to inform him bleeding have stopped n will see him after my nxt menses come n finished. The cyst went away when i saw him after tt.

That's why is impt to do a post ivf review even when not pregnant to check everything is back to normal.

Thanks for the information! :)

Hi ladies..have been having a really bad moment..
HCG level on 4/3/14 was 3.9... Then did it again on 17/13/14,was 158.. On 19/3/14 was 56 and today it's 20...it's taking so long to go back to normal..it's more than a month since my ET...this cycle has really stressed me out..becos of this,I can't plan my hysteroscopy...it's delaying my treatment..haiz.. :(

The scan is one hr prior to dr's appt. My appts were always in the afternoon as i saw sf loh at the private suite which was PM and night clinic. Better confirm w counter nurse when u booked first appt after positive bhcg

Yes sunflower, I guess dr jerry got his confident level back then and thus dare to cultivate to day 5. He even clear me of OHSS straight after retrieval because I wasn't ask to go back to do bt after that. When I call nurse 2days later to confirm I don't need do bt to see if I got OHSS the nurse see my file record and say doc already clear me off OHSS. Don't know how he so confident too. Maybe he see my stomach not very bloated despite so many eggs retrieved.

Circle and faithfullyours, they did icsi for me so I don't know if this helps in the fertilisation quantity.

Thank you babygrin, if all went smooth I can gallop to a horse baby still :)

Congrats much much, iwantahealthybaby!

Hi ladies..have been having a really bad moment..
HCG level on 4/3/14 was 3.9... Then did it again on 17/13/14,was 158.. On 19/3/14 was 56 and today it's 20...it's taking so long to go back to normal..it's more than a month since my ET...this cycle has really stressed me out..becos of this,I can't plan my hysteroscopy...it's delaying my treatment..haiz.. :(

hugs... been there, done that... just think positive, lets it miscarriage naturally rather den u go dnc that may affect ur lining in uterus.

@circlecircle, how was your scan that day?
It was ok. Saw singleton baby and heartbeat. Was a little disappointed that it wasn't twins. Then that night whole liner red but wipe ok. Next night, wipe also red. Went down to kkh 24hr clinic. They did another vagina scan and said everything ok. Gave me a jab.

Next night, saw blood clot. I think beanie doesn't like the vagina scan. Hopefully the bleeding is a result of the scans and that it is nothing serious.

So have been lying on bed most of these days.

What about you? Managed to see your beanie during the scan? Everything ok?

It was ok. Saw singleton baby and heartbeat. Was a little disappointed that it wasn't twins. Then that night whole liner red but wipe ok. Next night, wipe also red. Went down to kkh 24hr clinic. They did another vagina scan and said everything ok. Gave me a jab.

Next night, saw blood clot. I think beanie doesn't like the vagina scan. Hopefully the bleeding is a result of the scans and that it is nothing serious.

Circles take care. Scanning probably cos disturbance to bb. Try to bed rest n minimize movement. Jia you.

Congrats! :) Don't be disappointed as long as the baby is healthy and strong, I think that's the most important! :) Did they say how old is your baby during the scan?

Oh dear, I pray that your spotting stops real soon and nothing serious about it. Bed rest more and reduce walking.

Hmm...I'll let you know again when I go for my scan on 2 Apr.

Last edited:
Congrats! :) Did they say how old is your baby during the scan?

Oh dear, I hope your spotting stops real soon and nothing serious about it. Bed rest more and reduce walking.

Hmm...I'll let you know again when I go for my scan on 2 Apr.
Nopers. They didn't even tell me edd date. I happen to see it on a document. Think I didn't ask also. Everything just happened so fast.

Oooooo scan in 2 days time! You must be excited. Hope your scan goes well!

Thank you baby_sparkles faithfullyyours ... upset but resigned to fate. I have a whole box of ugesteron unused .. and bt is supposed to be this Friday .. like that meant no need to tun up right .. do I consult dr Sadhana after this for any health check?

Thank you baby_sparkles faithfullyyours ... upset but resigned to fate. I have a whole box of ugesteron unused .. and bt is supposed to be this Friday .. like that meant no need to tun up right .. do I consult dr Sadhana after this for any health check?
Makino still go for BT just Incase. I have same problem too. My med no chance to finish it. Take care girl.

Like what Jumbo Girl said, please go for your BT even if your AF comes. They will schedule a review appointment for you with Dr S to discuss the next course of action.

Hi I had mild/moderate ohss after ER but after ET I am recovering :(. My Doc said if I conceive the ohss will return with a vengence .. im at 6dp5dt. Pretty stressed. Any advise anyone? Have I failed my ivf?

Hi I had mild/moderate ohss after ER but after ET I am recovering :(. My Doc said if I conceive the ohss will return with a vengence .. im at 6dp5dt. Pretty stressed. Any advise anyone? Have I failed my ivf?
I had mild ohss after er. Couldn't take thr bloating and I went kkh 24hr clinic. They did blood test and cleared me of ohss. Gave me medicine for bloating.

I bfp and is 6 weeks now. Did my vagina scan and doc says there is some liquid in my abdomen and ovaries a bit swollen. But nothing serious.

So looks like ohss does come back, but may not be with a vengeance. That possibly explains my bloating, nausea and loss of appetite from week 3 onwards (even before my bt day).

hugs

May i know when will we feel those pregnancy symptoms if successful?

I did my ET on Sat, till date i dun feel anything. Infact i felt more before the ET...

I did my ET on Sat, till date i dun feel anything. Infact i felt more before the ET...
Its not so soon. I rem all I felt was bloatedness. I only started feeling queasy and dizzy around 9dp5dt. Don't think about every single symptom. Go for a walk, get some air. It will do you some good! All the best!!

Thanks. Do u remember how long was the procedure and the cost? Do you need to insert medicine in your v 2hrs before the procedure?

Hi Swee11,
The Saline Sonohystergraphy take about 20-30 mins. No medication is required prior to the procedure. The cost of the procedure is $205 excluding GST

Yup me no symptoms all the way till 7weeks 6days when I first started my morning sickness. It's so bad that I had to sleep and bed rest on bed. Before that nothing usual. Still same me same appetite and same sleeping habit. No fatigue.

Back