IVF/ICSI Support Group

Thanks bb shower... Realize all those going through ivf programs or fet ladies are all very tough and determined pple...

We care and worried way too much from those that conceived naturally ...

We must all work hard ladies ... To make sure it will work well !!!

Hello ladies,

I am starting my ivf journey soon.... I have a count of 8 follicles, although low, i hope its good enough

Just wanna say, be strong and positive at all situations and baby will come our way

Thanks luv & reiki baby. I tried keeping sweet near to me but in vain....before gulping whole med I puked.can we mix honey to sweeten it?

Egg factory, I m under Prof Wong. Personally, I m very satisfied with the way ivf at nuh works. Prof is a straight forward person and he will not gv u any hopes. Chr nurses are very patience and helpful. Prof monitors patients closely and u have to go to nuh almost every alternate days for scanning & blood test. I have a very very high amh and I think the way prof handled my case was commendable. I have done 1 fresh cycle & 1 fet, I succeeded in fet but miscarried in 7-8 weeks. I m not sure about que at present as I m taking break for atl least 3 months. From 28th aug to 10 aug chr is closed for maintenance. Dates are approximate please re-confirm it.

Hi Reikibaby, RedVelvet, Lil Ponyo, Joyfully & Karou,
Thanks for your hugs! Have stitched them into my heart for keeps.
Doc confirmed le, I'm not preggie.
I will follow the examples of our many sisters here who are strong women unto becoming great mummies!
Everyone gamete!
kao_kiss.gif

Siddhi: Thank you for your reply! Great to know that Prof Wong is good. Yes I like straight-forward doctors.

Sorry to hear about your m/c. I just had a chemical preg with 2nd FET. Found out i have some issues which my current doc honestly said he is unable to help and suggested NUH.

How did you get your first appointment at NUH? You just called them? I am not sure because I was with private clinic.

Egg factory, you can call there central appointment line 6772 2255 or 6772 2277and make appointment for prof. Please try to take ur case history from ur private clinic so that it can gv a better outlook to prof. He is a very nice person and when requires he gives encouragement. I know the the whole journey is very very taxing, emotionally, mentally, physically & financially, but the support from doc & nurses are very very encouraging. They are very nice & kind hearted. I was shocked when a nurse just saw my hubby and asked my status. They know the cases and are concerned. Hope nuh works for u.

Siddhi: I was intending to transfer to Prof Wong too but his appt is very full.i heard that he is v good.

During your 2ww, you have to go back nuh alternate days for scanning and blood test?

JNing - hugz n good to see u so positive! Jiayou!

Gingy79 - hey that's a good number already! So long as u have some grade 1 embryo, chances are high so well done!

Cat - sounds like triplets??

siddhi - just out of curiousity, are u also a patient of dr Zou?

Hi sisters...
Been missing for a few days. Down wz high fever
sad.gif
Congrats to all sisters whom hv bfp! And for e rest, dont give n Jia You yeah !

Today is my Big day too = BT ! Yes, its BFP, lvl readin @ 1073. (Sprinkling e bbdust to all sisters)

Praying for a healthy n smooth 9mths :>

Cheers

Psp: u have to go to nuh every alternate days before your er. No visit during 2ww.

Bub: yep I m with dr. Zou. Is it u I met other day?

Siddhi,
Think I met u too. Are u an Indian lady? I was there on Tues during lunch and u were standing at the counter. I asked Dr Zou if u came for acupuncture and she said yes...

JNing you are a very strong and brave gal, gv u a hugz I m sure u will succeed very soon!

12bhappy congrats on ur BFP with high readings! U must take care of urself okay drink more water. Have a smooth pregnancy ahead. During this 1st trimester is the most impt we must really take care of ourself and make sure our bb Is doing well within us
happy.gif

Kyt, sorry I don't rem u but yes I m the one. I went take meds from dr. Zou. I rem a lady came to me who just heard about my miscarriage while taking acupuncture and told me to have confidence. I just thought that she was god sent to me to be brave. Next tym if u see me plz come and meet.

Psp - Thank u girl.
Luv - Thank u! I pray all of us here will be HAPPY too!
Bb_sbower - Thank you! Yes, everything muz b moderate now yeah ^_^

Congrats 12bhappy! thanks for your well-wishes! looking fwd to the day when we all can have our bundle of joy to hold in our arms! taking deep breaths of your babydusts and pray that i won't sneeze them out!

Jning, sorry to hear about you bfn. Take time to heal your soul and body to prepare for the coming one.

Ladies, this may sound silly. do you normally bathe before or after ET? should we wash our genitals with soap and rinse off after ET?

Bub, Psp, Bbshower, thanks thanks! Hugsss back! I hv 3 snow babies waiting for me. Will tiao n trust God for His timing.

12bhappy, Congrats! That's great reading! Rest well n hope you hv recovered from your fever. May u hv the Best 9mths to come!

Grabs bbdusts!!

Siddhi,
I wasn't the one who talked to you. Didn't know abt it until Dr Zou shared with me. Don't worry, Hv faith and just try your best. I feel as long as we did all we can, there is no regrets. We can still hold our heads up high as we are all brave, strong and committed mummies and mummies-to-be.

Hahahaha yeah siddhi I think that's me! Sorry I just overheard your convo with dr Zou so wanted to comfort you .... I wanted to hug u but thot it was too abrupt and may scare u off :p

It's hard when u have a mc but I believe time heals.... We will get better everyday .. Today my laughter was so loud that one of my colleagues said to me ' glad to have u back!' ....
happy.gif
last few days quiet as a mouse but every morning I woke up feeling more and more hopeful n excited with next IVF
happy.gif
let's look forward and be strong ok? So long as we don't give up, our bb also wouldn't give up with us....moreover so many sisters here BFP! We just need to collect all the baby dusts and we will be like them soon!

KTY - are u the one with pin strips blue and white top? I think I was about to pay and u were in front of me...

12bhappy, congratulations! Soaking up your baby dust! Please take care and wish you a smooth 9 months ahead!

Egg Factory, sorry to hear that you are changing clinic! Hope NUH will work well for you.

JNing - wow so lucky! I got to start a new fresh cycle cos nothing to store the last cycle .....this time round I feed my DH with as much herbs and tonic as possible with the hope of getting more grade 1 embies!

Bub, u mean Tues?? I was there Tues and this morning. U saw me? Everytime I go there, I will wonder if the ladies there are one of u ladies in here
happy.gif

Anyway, all the best and glad u recovered fast. Mood plays a big part in conceiving.

Bb shower, yepz i did. Cant remember wat was prescribed cos havent start taking
happy.gif
Still have pessary left. U have that? My scan is on 26th. Urs same date?

Chevy I already start my medication how cm u haven start? I was told to finish the insert n also start the pill straightaway. My scan is on 31july. Still another 2ww again....

Bbshower, i still have the inserts leh..... I did asked if to take concurrently but the nurse said to take oral when inserts completed.
sad.gif
U wif kkh?

Chevy ya I with kkh. Diff nurse gv diff info, I still ve the insert too finishing tmr.. Actually I think shld be okay to take the pill. Extra support that is y we tested earlier if positive can ve extra support mah. How abt other gals did you all continue the inserts n take the pill too?

Abple, I know previously if u take govt grant can only transfer 2 embryos but not sure if there is any changes now. Wish u all the best in this cycle.

Back