IVF/ICSI Support Group

TKS Big bear!
Yup u are right and it still stands. I got a PM from one of the forum sisters too saying that with 3 embryos transfer no co-fund from govt. Still trying to figure out the logic behind that one
happy.gif

Gingy78- Yes Coq10, chicken essense and folic acid. My ER is tomorrow morning and Et is Monday i think.
Pardon me, i may be slow here. U haven't started your meds and u already have 8 follicles?

Congrats 12bhappy... Smooth 9 month ahead!!!

Bub i don't think is triple cos I just put 2 embies in yea
happy.gif

I did my fet with prof Wong in nuh... He really good and careful and I think he had the best lab in town...

12bhappy, congrats once again girl! God is indeed very good and faithful! Praise the Lord! Am really very happy for you! Pray that you'll have a smooth 9 months ahead!

Meanwhile, must take very good care of yourself ok. Don't walk too much, and drink more water.
happy.gif

Wykoo, Chevy, Laki,
Hugggssss back! You gals r great! Thanks much!

Laki, all the best to your coming cycle in Aug! Meanwhile, tiao well, eat well n sleep well. Hugsss
happy.gif

Bub, jiayou to your grade 1 embbies! You are a strong gal too! Ur dreams will come true! Hugsss!

Today gonna prep to go back to work on Monday le .... Boring ... Queen-days over

Good morning sisters. Thank you very much for all e warm congrats. Love u gals.

Joyfully, yes will moderate my walking. No more being notti ler >_<. Hving giddy spell n poor appetite. How are u today?

12bHappy u got poor appetite ah ! Me also for 1st 2 week after ET I also poor appetite but now I kept feeling hungry almost every 3hrs!! Can hardly slp very tiring alway hungry

12bhappy...gratz..one more gd news..

siddhi...hugs...sry to hear abt yr new..take care and try again..

chevy, i took both utrogeston and duphaston after bfp till now.. normally u get to continue with the oral pills. 2 wks very fast de la to see yr bb hb...

jning...stay strong yah...

Bb_shower - ya... i can feel my gastric grindin but i juz don feel like eatin. N i feel my chest tight oso. All these started after e fever which was Sun. Hope body will strenghten up v soon. At night oso cant slp well. You muz keep some munch wz u yeah. Now i missed e feeling of being hungry. :p

12bhappy, I m feeling very lethargic today. Feel so lazy.

I told Ning I have dizzy spell during 2ww, and she asks me to take iron pills. Maybe you can monitor the frequency of you having dizzy spells and tell Ning of your symptoms.

Please take care, girl!

12bHappy at first I also missed being hungry but now i don't like feeling hungry too frequent! I miss my slp more! I also ve frequent dizzy spell could be tiredness n hunger ba.

Mc - thanks dear.

Joyfully - okok. I'll monitor for few more days. Hopefully is insufficient food intake... I feel so lazy today too. Ltr gt to go sil place for jab den to airport pick DH. At last he is cmg hm.

12bhappy, so happy for you. DH is back today, and both of you can go and celebrate tomorrow Liao. Hurray!

Enjoy your bonding time with your DH.
happy.gif

bb shower...i am carrying twins and am 14 wks now... however, still having MS..been puking out my breakfast this morn...how are u?

Joyfully and sisters who're taking iron supplements, do take note of the info below from http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007478.htm:

Milk, calcium and antacids should NOT be taken at the same time as iron supplements. You should wait at least 2 hours after ingesting these before taking your iron supplements.

Foods that you should NOT eat at the same time as you take your iron include:
•High fiber foods, such as whole grains, raw vegetables, and bran
•Foods or drinks with caffeine

Some doctors suggest taking a vitamin C supplement or drinking orange juice with your iron pill to increase absorption. Drinking 8 ounces of fluid with an iron pill is also okay.

Wah MC already 14weeks le ah so fast! All the while u been having MS ah already 14weeks still having it ah? Must be very xinku ba. Maybe u can try eating small meals. Eat smthg before u feel hungry I heard it helps. Very soon u be able to know isit boy boy or girl girl or both le

Afternoon everyone. Went for BT this morning and sigh...it's bfn as expected.......
kao_sad2.gif

Will move on and continue with fresh.

Thanks Reikibaby for your hugs! Good luck for your BT next week kay!

And all the best to everyone still awaiting their bundles of joy.

Beep so sry to hear abt ur bfn. U faster recuperate ur body n prepare for the nx cycle ya. Urs will be here soon. U can do it. Hugz hugz.

bb shower...i hv ms since wk6 till now...sianz lor..tot after wk12 it will be gone...no choice..hv to endure especially at work...super tired

blur xuan...i hv the med but its side effect is fatigue..so i can't take it at work..if not i will zzzz during work..actually i can't eat much too..lose 2kg with 2 babies in me..lol..

chevy, i am drinking hl milk now..got some sample of mummy milk but can't decide which one yet as some are too sweet. Well, i throw up milk too so gonna wait till ms better or gone then 进补。。lol

Beep sorry to hear that... Big hugz to you...

Egg factory ... I did not do a fresh cycle but a natural fet...so I'm not sure on that but for the fet...I think including consultation I would said about 8 to 10 times

Hi big bear,

I don't think you have to wait very long at nuh.. When i had my last check up in june, i could already register for july ivf.. But cos my cycles after my miscarriage in april was a little erratic, prof wong wanted to observe another cycle and that was why i registered for august instead.. Don't think the waiting time will be an issue..

Thanks so much bb shower, Reikibaby, Chevy, Cat. This is indeed a tough journey. I saw the doc too. The nurse also commented it's just super unexplained...dunno what's wrong too...I'm gg for fresh this coming cycle. Dowanna wait anymore.

Reikibaby, yes I will be going back to dr Zhao to tiao. I do hope accu and Tcm help in some way.

Is it true our chances of succeeding are significantly reduced if we failed for 3 times or more?

Big bear,

Thank you! This is my first ivf.. Trying not to think or worry too much about it..

All the best to you too!
happy.gif

Beep, sorry to know about ur news. Hugs
Agree with u that this journey is really tough but we shall not give up n soon our turn will come n we can join d rest in d other thread

Let jiayou tog

Back