IVF/ICSI Support Group

Prosepina, the more the merrier. that's what dr told me when i was in the stimulation phase. I had so much it was like passing urine! i think it means we have good level of hormones to produce more eggs !

Tutu u n me are e same. We are not here if we can get preggy easily I suppose. There's olwaes a reason y we r in tis state. GOD loves everyone. Im sure HE wil grant u, me n e rest of ladies wif kiddos. It's juz a matter of tyme. We hav to b strong, patience n strong-will wif each failure. Onie thru failure, it brings us closer to success n even strive harder in order to reach our goal.

girls, it has been 9 days since i ET. Is it safe for me to go shopping today? need to take my mind off the stress of tomorrow.

MC try eat biscuits.. Nowadays m ok no MS.. Juz sometimes backache n e tailbone is so painful.. No appetite sometimes.. Do u haf those pains?? Diarrhoea stopped coz didnt drink milk n vitagen.. Will MS come later if now not experience much of it...

Tutu, thanks! I have some brownish discharge which i wonder if it's from the crinone. Just had ER yesterday so had some slight spotting. But tot it'd be red rather than brown?? So curious to find out if brown is the norm.

I started support after ET but i believe the brownish discharge must be blood stained from ER. what's the texture?

Ok Nurul, maybe it's better for my mind to go out today - ha - as long as i don't get caught by colleagues! will disguise myself ;P

Luv, nope, me not going for blasto as I got only 5 precious snowbb. Yes! Positive!
happy.gif

Chevy, oops, tot you were the sister who's going for blasto with FET. 5 is not bad a number! Dun worry, your embbies will survive the thaw sui sui!

Tutu, doesn't seem like blood stain leh, cos really brown leh. Maybe i gotta take a look at the colour of the gel more closely, hee..

Chevy, I have read a little bit on blasto as i had to blasto cos i wasn't well for ET on day 3. I lost 4 good grade embryos in doing that which im still feeling sour. my doc didn't like the idea of blasto but that was the best option for me at that time. im still upset losing 4 embryos but subsequently i read that if embryos can't survive to blasto, it less likely it will survive in our womb too. in some clinic, they only do blasto trsf as they think that to do D3 trsf is to pass the responsibilities back to patient asap and also to ensure they make $ from ET. I don't know, if i were you, with just 5 snowbb, I will not blasto cos the success rate is only 40% according to my embryologist. And to a certain extent, mother nature has to be better than man made environment. To a great extent, we rely on the embryologist skill in blasto and im being skeptical .... but we really don't know if sometimes, they would experiment with our embryos esp when they know we have a few for them to "play" with... Giving them the benefit of doubts, i don't think they would but we never know.......

Nurul,
Its more liao
sad.gif
I have a bad feeling now. I have no more cramp feeling that I use to have.

Call the nurse twice but they have not return my call as one of them is on leave.

Luv, that's Cas! She is considering blasto. Tanks tanks....I hope they sui sui too! hahahaaa...

Tutu, yes, I feel u. Hearing them abt not gona make it, I'm alrdy upset. Anyway, I will continue to "enhance" my womb for a more condusive home for snowbb
happy.gif

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Would like to ask if I can continue to take Conceive Well Gold while on lucrin? i called KKHIVF, they dunno what is this supplement and tell me to stop taking and take ONLY follic acid.

Tutu, yes, they gona de-freeze all 5 and select the beta 3 growing ones. If there is balance, will re-freeze for future use.

Chevy, why aren't they thawing 2 first and observe if they can survive well? That's what KK did. Only when they saw that one of the 2 wasn't doing so well then they thaw a third one for me. Higher chances of keeping your embryos if you minimise thawing and refreezing.

Luv, i agree with that approach but curious how do they then synchronised the timing for ET as they thaw at different time?

Nurul: Its red or brown liao
sad.gif

LuvNHope: I ll go down shortly. I cant sit still and keep on thinking about it. Feel so uneasy.
Tutu: MY BT is next Wed. I called them twice previously but didn't get to speak to the nurse and the reception lady is not sure and they ask me to call back. They said the level should be ok if they don't call back. I should have been more insistent. I didn't think much about it as my support medication was quite a lot. My fault

kitty katty, don't wait, just go see dr loh(right?) I saw him yesterday for my discharge and he gave me a support jab without me asking for it. i believe your prog level is ok as i trust TFC's nurses. don't blame yourself. Think forward. You still have chance. ask for BT today if they say you are ready.

kitty den u better make ur way ther if dat makes u feel assured n better. Kitty dun blame urself. I think ur progesterone level is fine dats y they never giv u additional support.

Kittykatty if it is red fresh blood better go down. Which hospital ur?
Tutu see pvt hosp can give jab without argument but KKH ur like beggar to ask for it.

Prosepina, had two days of tingkat lunch from YLS Catering liao. The first day i found the food a little cheapo (e.g. sardine, seafood stick). Today the food is better. Overall taste is still alright.

Hilltop's dinner was quite good. Serving was quite enough for two.

Well, thankfully for the tingkat, i don't have to worry abt my meals.
happy.gif
Have you decided to order?

Kittykatty if it is red fresh blood better go down. Which hospital ur?
Tutu see pvt hosp can give jab without argument but KKH ur like beggar to ask for it.

Shainie, yes i read abt this in this forum and don't understand WHY?
what's the effect of progesterone overdose? or is this purely protocol?

Luv, thanks for your review. i haven't order any yet, look like hiltop not bad, most probably will go for that. You order 1 meal or 2? what's the delivery timing like?

I am still pending for my ER date and see how's my mum arrangement. If she is coming, then she can cook or me, else i will order tingkat.

Ladies,
Thank you all for your concern and suggestion. Really appreciate it. Went down to TFC.
Only get to see nurse and Dr Loh left to TMC.
Nurse said my progesterone level take on last Sat is good above 100. Ask me to stop the cardiprin (Aspirin) as this sometimes thin the blood and cause bleeding. Its normal and to monitor and come back for blood test on Wednesday. I am really praying very x 1000 hard for my embies to stay on.

Let's all be positive and Jia You everyone!

girls, although tutu told the more discharge the merrier, but it really alot le..and i actually had BD few days back.
I thought we are not ovulating hence wont have EW discharge. am i right to thought that way? or even no ovulation also will have EW discharge?

minnie... i juz failed my FET and hv no more embbies..
sad.gif
so now im thinking to start a fresh cycle but this time thinking of TFC instead of KKH...

SIsters.. is fresh cycle better at TFC compared to KKH? I mean service and waiting time?

Prosepina, i ordered 1pax for lunch and 2pax for dinner. So far, lunch came abt 11+ to 12nn, and dinner ard 5pm. Guess it also depends on where you live.

I just clarified about the 3 embbies transfer with KKH. You must meet the following criteria:

1) Age must be older than 37 (Based on month and year)
2) Have one fail IVF procedure before.

You still allow to deduct from medisave according to normal IVF Procedure (3 cycles 6k-5k-4k) as long as you are below 40. If you are above 40, you need to pay cash.

HappyPinky, Sarah & Minnie :

I have seen sinseh this morning. He said my womb a bit cold and I am not suitable for next month IVF. My main issue is about my hormones. No other underlying medical condition. So, what he suggest is to tiao my hormones first. I told him I give him a year. He said no need, 6 months will be good enough. Anyway, he said I should try for natural conceive as I don't have introverted womb.

I got 4 packets of medicine for myself. Same for my husband. And 1 packet for my knee cap issue. I complaint of feeling cold on my knee cap area but no pain. He said no issue unless I have a history of knee cap issue before. I have this swollen tendon knee cap last time due to running. So, ask for supplement. Never thought so to ask him to give me the medicine but might as well since been waiting for him for nearly one hour. The queue today is quite okay. Today consultation plus medicine costs me about 180.

Btw, he also mentioned tea and coffee is okay to consume occassionally but cold drinks is a big NO NO if you have cold womb.

Niko, So you will wait for 6 mths time before proceed for another transfer? I have retroverted uterus, he did say will be harder to conceive naturally.....

Sarah, hmm...thinking to postpone for a year. I wanna travel first. LOL...

Well, I find the thing made me stress most was my mc. I don't bother much about the pain caused by needles or side effect from the meds.

Anyway, will see Dr TanHH this coming June so will discuss with him first. If I do next year, I can transfer 3 embbies if I have by then. Hopefully yes...
happy.gif

Sarah, don't mind ask you a few more qs? What is your age? Is this your second time for IVF?

Reason for asking because if you meet those criteria that I mentioned earlier on, proceed for 3 embbies procedure (if you have by that time), don't waste money and energy. This is my personal view only. Sometimes it may drain you out mentally without knowing it. Accept the fact and face it and solve it logically. However, if you have other underlying medical condition, please follow the doctor's advice.

Hi Ladies, i am on my 2ww for my natural FET. Transferred 2 embbies (Day 5) on Monday 21st may. 1 was in early cavity stage & other was in Compacting stage. I dont feel any symptoms now. I feel as healthy as any other day. I am feeling sad & unable to take the wait time. Is it too early to expect any symptoms? Hope my babies inside are good & holding me tight.

Back