IVF/ICSI Support Group

Halo, I wake up at 4+, 7, 8, 9... Seems like my diarrhea is back n feeling slightly breathless

Shoes, last nite I suddenly rem the jab I had in kkh I'd pregynl not progesterone. I can imagine how painful yr thigh is... Hopefully u'll feel better today else how u going to go Care tmr

Sticky, the post deleted?

hi janice,
ya cannot find the post liao
i think... heehee....

hi piggy,
ya... cos 1st one i wasnt careful... so had alot of my details out on the thread... so started another one...

oh tat's you huh piggy ... u was there with ur mum? I'm the one you smile at lor ... wear orange top ... hahaha ... nice to see u ...
All the best for your ET tmr .. I most prob doing ET Next Wed ... how ur lining? mine still short of 1mm ... hahaha

Jok: Ha ha ha ya im with my mum because pass few days she got great pain at her back so thought of asking Dr Zou to do acupuncture for her
happy.gif
... okay i know which one is you liao * Wave * Hi Hi* Recent Monday i did a scan and it was 9mm still not very good.. hope that these few days can grow another 1 to 2mm then it will be perfect for tomorrow ET
happy.gif
.. You still got over the weekend, Monday Tuesday and Wednesday to grow so not to worry !

Morning morning to all the girls here...

Hehhehe... Yeah the post deleted!

Good luck for piggy for ET tomoro. I just went mind yesterday.... 11 fertilized out of 32... So wasted.. Dr loh said next time he know, will not let the sperm swim by itself to the egg, coz cannot make it...

Anyway.... Another day at home resting now.....

piggy ... hope so lor ... now I increase all supplements to double ... hahha ... eat supplements alr full liao no need to eat meals alr.

Sisters, I noticed you all know how thick yr lining are de hor....that time I also dont know mine de...the nurses at KK nvr tell me...I also dnt knw wat's the grade of my embbies...Sigh...Regret lah, shd have searched earlier for this forum....

Anyway, any one can recommend where to buy Royal Jelly? What brand ah?

Karen: Is okay now you know and you can start preparing yourself for the next cycle..

Jok: Will increase not to worry okay
happy.gif
All the best to you !!!

Apple: Thanks! when is your ET or you already done your ET?

Stickybfp: Okay will try later on
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Karen, I use the brand that GNC has..they were having promo on it 3 wks ago I think..not sure if still have</font>

Shoes> that time i dnt knw abt all these...I dnt even knw the sizes of my eggs... but now I knw liao and I will shoot my questions at them the next time round
happy.gif

Piggy> Ya I am trying to be better prepared for my next round lor... just started on conceive well n coq10...hope its not too late to start

<font color="aa00aa">Karen, ya, quite ex...think $30++ for a bottle that can last 2+ months? Can't exactly recall..but def not cheap</font>

Piggy, I just had my ET yesterday.. Dun worry too much ok. Not pain at all...All the best...

Just drink more water or else difficult to see inside...

apple,
thanks for the email, they remove the post liao...
good luck for ur 2ww... =)
our et is on same week... i did mine on monday....

haha apple... me ar...
nothing lor... fb-ing and checking forum...
and watching movie... and erm reading mags...
and checking emails... abit of work here and there... will start my laundry folding soon...
hm... like alot of stuffs to do... haha

Stickybfp: of course miss u ;) starting tomorrow onward u will start seeing me always on the forum haha.. Ur BT coming soon mine is on the 24 march .. Buddy u thaw ur egg on the day when u do ET right ??

Hi piggy
All the best to ur et tomorow...;)

Can any gal advise can we drink orange juice during ivf cycling? As feel abit heaty and worry fall sick so think of drink 1litle of pulpy orange now..can?

cant find u jok and april on ur email...
ur add me into ur fb then...
t e o _ cl a ir e @hotmail.com
pls retype out urself without the spaces...

hahaha... nvr think of that lor. imagine i am so new to forum and i am actually using my actual name till i see so many nicks here :D

Hi girLs can we eat fast food during 2ww? Craving for yummy juicy Carls Junior bugger... Yummmmm

So bored eating fish everyday... Now I'm eating tibits.. Prawn cracker

apple, i can only reply u on the prawn cos basically no seafood except fish.

joanne, i don't drink orange juice so i am not sure either

Back