IVF/ICSI Muslimah Support Group

Hi Sue Ann... I understand ur sadness and agony... The ET is wat all of us r waiting... Joining hands with our hardwork - embbies...

Dun worry since ur Dr freeze all ur embbies... Just look forward.. Once ur next menses come... It will be an exciting moment..

Dr always say those who has OHSS chances of bfp is high.. Dunno how true though... But if u hv severe OHSS.. Then better dun risk of doing ET.. Just in case if ur HCG is high it will worsen ur condition n risk ur life.. N thats not wat we wan...

Bersabar n look forward dear... Dr knows best... Talk to ur mum n hubbie to make them understand the situation so they will look forward with u together..

I only hv my hubbie to share my load of anxiety n sadness in IVF... Cos we understand best of wat we go tru as a couple...

Come here n vent out if u need.. We will be here for u dear..

In the meantime u rest well... Up ur water n protein to flush out all the meds...

Insya-allah all will be fine.. U will be meeting ur embbies soon.. Next menses cycle tak jauh... ;-)

Hi Nurul...

I dun think any sistas here under him?

But u can read up from here I tink:

www<dot>mummysg<dot>com/forums/f7/dr-roland-chieng-parkway-east-hospital-80883/index2.html

<dot> = .

Tested earlier on, blood test negative...
sad.gif

But! Im trying again soon! In June or so.. But should I repeat my so-iui or ivf straight eh?

So sorry to hear tulipcinta... Do rest well n try again...

Y dun u discuss with ur dr on ur next step..

I hv pcos n was clomid till 6 mths with no news.. Dr suggest IUI or SO IUI.. I opted for ivf instead cos didnt wan to waste $$ n time...

I am glad I opt for IVF as dr saying my egg shell was alittle hard so most likely IUI or SO IUI may not werk as sperm not able to penetrate in...

Seek advise from ur dr n see wat they suggest...

I was previously on clomid and did not ovulate. When I was doing iui, I ovulated on my own.
Yeah, I have pcos too. I think I would want ivf despite what I will be going through. Will be asking the doc for advise also.

Thanks for yr advices..
happy.gif

Assalamualaikum semua! Hi Bubbli, Im better now, been away to nurse my broken heart. I was lost n now found ( literally) lol.. But seriously I was adamant to pour out my sorrow to sum1 or outlet that I forget why bother when I cud take my wudhu, solat n talk to HIM on my prayer mat.. Boy it felt so gud, that now I think I no longer questioning HIM.. dulu I thot perhaps I dun pray hard enuf for His blessing but I reflect that everything happens for a reason. HE knows best when to present me with His gift.. Dah tenang sikit my hati.. Niway, thks for ur words of advice.. Insya Allah, satu hari doa kita dimakburkan n HE does listen..

Hi Sue-Ann,

Alhamdulillah u r feeling better...Yup no matter wat we must always go back to HIM for strength and guidance...That's wat I did too....

HE has his reasons for everything....For us we must be patience and accept all obstacle and test HE puts us...The more he test us..The more he loves us...

U take care Sis...

Hope to hear more from u soon once ur cycle is here...;-)

As salam semua,
My blood test on 30 Mar is negative too..
then my menses came in the afternoon..
The SN ask me whether my menses come already and I said not yet..true enough aftnn menses pun dtg..wat an irony..

Tulipcinta, if ur age is catching up with u, u may want to go for ivf..if not u can try so-iui again..aft my 1st failed IUIs and 3 times clomid, the Dr straightaway advised me to go for IVF..and IVF pun da 3 kali..FET belum lagi coz I have 3 frozen eggs..i pun order Biodex from my friend coz they say Biodex helps us to get pregnant dgn izin Allah swt..mudah2an usaha kita semua diterima oleh Allah swt..

Hi Rashal...

Sorry to hear...But gd to hear u r positive to move forward...

Biodex? What is it? Can explain more on it?

Insya-allah dengan izin Allah s.w.t..all of us will succeed...Amin..

Wslm Rashal

Allah hanya akan menguji diri seseorang mengikut kadar kemampuannya dan tidak melebihinya. InsyaAllah dengan usaha, doa dan tawakkal, Rashal akan berjaya mendapat zuriat suatu hari nanti. Allah lebih mengetahui apa yang terbaik bagi hambaNYA. Ther is olwaes a reason y we r given much hardships in conceiving.Same s for mysekf. Kita tidak tahu apa yang telah Allah sediakan untuk kita in return.

Setiap kegagalan akan membuat kita lebih gigih berusaha and makes us closer to success. InsyaAllah one day ol of us wil succeed in conceiving n memperolehi cahayamata dan zuriat dalam kehidupan kita. Allahumma Amin

Rashal, lets try again and insyallah we will be rewarded.

Hmm, I am turning 28 this november, still thinking to repeat the procedure or straight to ivf. Will be meeting the doc on 7 may!

Salams All,

I ni pun macam biskut, kejap ada, kejap menghilang. To all those yang masih trying, dun give up. Allah mesti ada sesuatu yang direncanakan for us.

For me, Alhamdulillah, at the 1st IVF/ICSI attempt of 2 beautiful embryos during ET, 1 of them sangkut and i'm now into my 6 1/2 mths preg (26 weeks). I did it at SGH with Dr YU. Everything went so well with the support of hubby and my own parents.

Tapi dugaan tetap datang kerana Allah sygkan umatnya. I was slammed with a terrible scenario. I found out hubby was having an affair with a 17yr old and I also did not get support from my in-laws. He got to know this gerl abt Nov, when I just had the ET and they only got close in Feb this year and it was then that I managed to find out.

In-laws are also in cahoots with him, depan my parents and myself pun dia sanggup luahkan perasaan bahawa he dun love me anymore and nak ceraikan lepas I bersalin nanti. Kemelut ini dah bermula sejak I mengandung 4 bulan, sampailah skrg ni. Dah hampir 1 bulan dia tak balik rumah, tak call tetapi setakat msg sahaja sejak I dapat tangkap dia 'red-handed' depan mata.

Memang dunia rasa hampir terbalik tetapi Alhmadulillah, kandungan sihat dan dgn berkat doa ibu bapa, I masih berdiri teguh dan hanya anak dlm kandungan ini yang membuat semangat I semakin kuat.

Jgnlah bersimpati dgn I, jadikan pengalaman yang I going thru ini sebagai iktibar. Insyallah, zuriat ini akan dapat dilahirkan dgn selamat. Allah sentiasa melindungi umatnya terutama sekali kepada bakal2 ibu yang sedang mengandung.

Salaam Sisters, Im really touched to hear stories of how much you all have gone through. I'm inspired truly by your stories. For that I really really have to share with all that there is really a solution now. There's a new technology Ageloc R2 that can help reverse our genes expression making our body function at least like ten years ago!! I was really excited when I hear this and recently I've heard from friends who get a lot of help especially with women issues. From clearing of cysts literally removing cysts and helping menopause ladies, helping to tighten our vagina muscle and thus helps in lubrication as well! I've also heard cases of successful pregnancy with this masya'Allah! I know many will be sceptical but for me there's no harm as the product is halal, safe, listed in PDR a reference book for doctors on medicines, approved by local authority as well as its made of food ingredients. If you are really keen to know more, do PM me. Thanks!

Can share any tips pre and during ivf? I am going to do my ivf for the second time this year. I wonder what I need to do for successful ivf this time. Doing at nuh with prof Wong

I'll be doing my colposcopy 1st on this week. Planning to do on July. Do eat any supplements like Vitex or conceive well gold blackmores before ivf?

Mel currently I m having blackmores n folic for my supplements.

Yes weight do play a part in TTC. Not too fat nor too thin.

Salam All

Wil b doin my ER tomorrow. Never expect it to be so soon. My eggs mature fast kata doktor. I onie jab 1 week of puregon 200 units. So my trigger shot was tis morning et 12.10am. My ferst scan was my last scan. My follicles ader 14 tapi due to 1 follicles yang 21.5 doktor wants to do e op tomorrow. In ol 5 follicles yang matured I guess. Cos he tick 5 numbers. Sadly my lining is onie 6mm triple lining. Guess its a bit too thin. Tak tahu pulak kalau besok boleh last minute scan b4 ER.

Hi Nur.... Glad u r back.. I am shock to hear ur story dear... Astagfirullah... What u r gg tru now.. No one can bear.. But ur spirit is really strong... Alhamdulillah... I strongly believe ur lil one in u will give u all the strength u need to go tru.. And Insya-allah.. He/She will be a pillar for any obstacle to come... U take care Sis.. I doakan for u and ur baby... Do come here often to chat with us if u need too...

Hi Nel... Hmm to say whether weight matters is really something difficult to weigh.. Some of my frens r too thin or too fat.. They succeed.. But the best thing to do is eat heathily.. Brisk walk at least 45 mins abt 4x weekly.. Sleep early b4 11pm to promote gd healthy growth hormone n to allow the internal organs to rest well...Most impt of all Dun stress too much... Wish u all the best..

Hi Nurul.. Wish u all the best for ER.. Dun worry abt lining... U hv done ur best.. Leave the rest to HIM.. Enjoy ur 2ww.. Stay relax... Hope to hear gd news from u soon..;-)

Hi Bubbli! Remember me? Alhamdulilah I went for my FET trsf on 20/04 and I BFP, Alhamdulilah.. But what I realized that with IVF/FET pregnancy, a positive is not the end, it's a hurdle after a hurdle. I thot that it's I'm pregnant, end of story. Boy I was wrong, I had been spotting since last week, every cramp I felt make my heart skip a beat. Whatever it's I leave it to Allah, prayers are my weapon n now I'm waiting for my 1st scan.. Btw, how r u? U r truly my inspiration tau.. Nurul, gud luck on ur ER and ET, insyaAllah u too wil get BFP!

Hi Sue Ann... Alhamdulillah.. Congrats dear... See told u kan .. Just relax n go with the flow.. Insya-allah BFP.. Yup for us hving bfp not the end of story.. Some of us.. Our body or somtimes our ovaries r too lazy to pump up the prog hormones needed to support the pregnancy.. This quite a norm if its a fet or ada pcos... So kalau spotting cepat2 go c ur dr... Ask for daily jab... It will really help... I find the only time we can breathe is when we have our babies in our arms... I hv seen so many cases before... Quite disheartening to hear.. But then everything is in his HANDS.. Da tertulis.. Wat is to be n wats not...

U skrg on daily jab or ur spotting dah stop.. U take care tau.. Rest well... Walk slowly.. Jgn angkat brg berat2.. Dun do household chores kalau boleh.. Until ur 1st tri over.. Precious babies...;-)...

Do update us after ur scan... Exciting moment... ;-)

Nurul... Gd.. 15 is gd no... Put some hot pad if u feel to crampy... Pump in alot of H2O too... Wish u all the best for ur ET..;-)..Hepi 2ww

Did my colposcopy last weekend. Alhamdilillah. The result is ok. There' no problem and doesn't effect my fertility. Managed to ask the doctor if weight plays an important role. He told me that if I want to conceive naturally. Yes weight plays an important role. But in ivf, it does not really plays an important role. But it helps. Hmmm.... Hearing that make me a bit confused.

Some say yes to weight and some say not really. Now, I am in two minds to do or not. Well, my bmi is 29. What I was told, it is better to do ivf before 40. As we age , our fertility decreases. Hmmmmmmmmm.........

Now I am in process of losing down. Kinda of frustrated when I weigh the same weight. Should I just go for the ivf procedure or just wait till my bmi goes 21?

Thanx Bubbli...so far e cramps is tolerable. My transfer wil b tomorrow. Any idea wat I should b prepared to noe n ask e doc besides

1) e grades of embryos
2) number of fertilised embryos

Btw how do we noe if we need extra support? I saw yesterday on my paper was written cyclogest onie

Nel... Hmm based on ur bmi.. U r overweight.. But r u still young? If u r young... Then u can try to bring down weight... But cannot do it drastically though.. Harmful for the body...

Nurul... Yup u can ask for the grade n how many cell for the ones gonna be trfed... But no matter how the grade is... It really doesnt matter... I hv seen cases with bad quality eggs with fragments succeed n safely delivered their babies... For ur support.. U need to wait till prog bt abt 1 wk later to c whether suff... But dun worry so much... Just relax n enjoy ur 2ww.. Lots of +ve vibes... Wish u all the best for ur ET tomolo..;-)

Salam sisters, i'm a newbie and i needed advise badly.
Me and my hubster wanta to go for ivf. Please share the process we have to go thru. From the checks and all the way to ivf itself.
Please do share the best hospital to go for it.
We're tinking of nuh. Please help. Thanx
happy.gif

Salam Julianah

Btw how old r u? Hav u make any appointment wif dem? Sorry to ask...wat makes u opt for IVF? If u n DH has unexplained infertility, den u might consider IUI. Much more less financial, emotional, physical drainage. IVF is a mentally, physically, emotionally n financially cycle. U have to inject urself everyday for a period et least 3 weeks.

If u decided to go for goverment hospital, i suggest u to obtain a referral letter from polyclinic. U have to do some scan, bloodtests n such before proceeding. It wil save u some costs. Once everything is settled, onie den u can book for IVF. I m not sure wats e waiting tyme now for NUH.

Following dat they wil advise u, whether u r on long or short cycle. Long cycle basically consist of suppression stage 2-3 weeks, stimulation stage 1-2 weeks, Trigger shot, Egg Retrieval, Embryo Transfer followed by 2weekswait for your pregnancy test result. For short u wil skip e suppression stage. E rest remain.

Please free to ask us here if u hav any doubts or queries. We wil try to assist u if its within our knowledge.

Salam Bubbli &amp; Nurul! Hi to all the new ladies, sad I had suffered mc, I was bleeding heavily, mula2 ade heartbeat but on Friday nite, no more heartbeat. Words can't describe my sadness now.. I'm still at kkh, warded still bleeding

Hi nurul!
I'm 33yrs. We're considering IVF but we still need to hear wats the docs can offer once appointments made. I'm still considering whether to go to jurong women clinic for our fertility checks or straight to NUH for the checks.

Julianah its better for u to go straight to NUH. U can go to e polyclinic to obtain e referral letter if u wish. Its better for u to do e checks ther since they can hav ol ur reports from e start unless u wana bring ol e reports from Jurong Women clinic dat u hv done ther over.

Salam Sue-Ann. I feel u. I too suffered twice. Both in early trimester. Memang sedih. I cried n onie managed to recover emotionally about a month. It hurts when u gota know dat he/she has a heartbeat. But DH consoled me without fail n continuously.

Tabah ye. Pasti ada hikmah disebaliknya. Take it positively. I know its easier said den done. InsyaAllah Allah akan gantikan dengan lebih baik dari sekarang. Allahumma Amin

Thks Nurul for ur kind words. I do not wat went wrong, I felt maybe it's my fault perhaps, but perhaps like u say, maybe ade hikmah. I will grieve n cry but I know Allah maha berkuasa.. I doakan u that u will succeed n BFP, insya Allah

Worse my dr, Dr Tan is on overseas conference, so I was so lost n being passed ard like a ball. Mula2, under the care of ur dr, Dr Matthew Lau then trsf to Dr Saadhana

Dont blame urself. U hav done ur best. Allah noes wats e best for us. Thers olwaes a reason disebalik sesuatu kejadian. InsyaAllah suatu hari nanti kita akan berjaya mendapat zuriat. Allahumma Amin. InsyaAllah. Hanya masa yang menentukan

Sue during ET, Dr Matthew was supposed to do e ET but since he is busy n not around, Dr Tan yang buat. They oso never tel me. I onie knew when i was in e ot.

So hows ur bleeding? R u doin D&amp;C?

Yup, I did d&amp;c cuz when I kept bleeding, my sac is still there n I was in so much pain. I'm still bleeding n still cramping, can I ask when roughly the bleeding will stop? If dr tan did ur et, insya Allah, u will succeed becuz most of the ladies on the other thread BFP under him, my fren recommended him cuz she BFP under him n even hv 1 boy n 1 gal, his success rate is gud, but of cuz Allah yg menentukan semua.. I risau cuz I still sakit perut.. I will rest my body before I embark on another FET.. Thks Nurul

Mayb e pain is cos of e after effect since u said u da buat D&amp;C. E bleeding depends. Last tyme mine was less den 2 weeks inclusive of spotting before finally cleared. I dun think i BFP under hym. No symptoms wherelse ada cramps now.

Its better for u to rest ur body ferst. Y dun u try BD before tetingkap FET? I tried BD soon after my ferst menses came n i managed to conceived immediately cos our womb is cleared due to D&amp;C. Sadly i miscarriaged again. From e second miscarriage i told myself no nite outing, no walking under e trees et nite n such. Lesson learnt from me.

Walau apapun i wish u a speedy recovery. Dont stress n dwell urself too much about ur miscarriaged ya. I wish u BFP in ur next cycle/FET.

Hi Nurul...

I hv tried some royal jelly diff brands..but can't remember the names though...some say those pure type is best...like jam type...There is 1 shop at Giant Tampines that sell many types of royal jelly...U cantry there..

GNC one is k too..

But make sure u do not have any cyst before eating it...

Back