(2012) Ivf/icsi Mommies Support Group

Catherine how are u?!?!?!

Ya man planning birthday super siong! Take care! Haha I'm still a bit in lobo/relax mood...lol keep telling myself still got time

Thanks Kimmy!!
happy.gif

Morning! Hazel, how do I add you? U're on the FB group? And Happy Birthday Belle Belle!!!

LuvNhope,
happy.gif
)))))) jiayou!!!

Hazel are you in our 2012 fb grp? Join us leh.

Happy Bday Belle!!
happy.gif

I was cycling same time as you, now Belle is 1, so fast! Mine still at the 5-in-1 jab stage, today going to jab, i so stress. Mine is your opposite, he is very sweet to my parents and other caregivers but not to me, he bullies me haha

Hi sun belle, I m gd n do is my girl.. Starting to plan for her 1 yr bdae now.. Hahaha.. So excited!!

Hi Kimmy, count me in for the gathering!

Hi Hazel, will you like to join our secret FB group too? Also asking if anymore mummies are interested? We are pretty active there. Send me your FB email address or FB friend request and I can add you in. My email: [email protected]

Hi all I went for scan on 29 jan. Thank God I can see the baby yolk sac and heartbeat. My baby is in 6 week 1 day
happy.gif
Next week I will see my doctor again.
I am now currently under KK hospital mr Tan HH. I found he is nice but very busy. Anybody knows whether the IVF doctor automatically becomes the gynae till delivery? Or is it better to switch to a non-IVF gynae?

lingsan, yes dr tan will be ur gynae till delivery. if dr Sadhana, she will most likely ask u to change to an o&g gynae after pregnancy stabilize.

maybe u wan to see dr tan at pte suite (tps), less crowded.. he can chat w me for 30 mins at least at tps

hi ladies..i just started my 1st injection of subcut today at KKH under Dr Tan Heng Hao..i didn't expect it to be so painful,maybe cos i am scared of pain..still crampy..bt i notice after the injection my menses became heavier..is it normal?need ur advice on this..it's my 1st time doing ivf..so a bit kanciong..
happy.gif

Hi All,
I need a piece of advice, I have a 10 months old son and I would like to seek an opinion and legal matter from you guys we are here in Phils. but his father is a local Indian Singaporean, how can i file a child support from his father which is recently he don't want to communicate with me because he is hated me for some reason. He signs the birth certificate of my son. But now he disowned his son because he don't look a like son.
Any help from you guys please....

Jhing, first you got to proof that he is his child. ie DNA test. but r u able to get the DNA of the father since he has cut communication with you with a DNA confirmation, u can then engage a lawyer here to fight the case for u. do u hv the means of paying for legal costs n the air tickets to sg to attend to court proceedings?

Hi, haven't report in here for a while. Can i join the facebook page?
Did my ivf with Dr SF Loh back at KKH and my son was born on 1st June, via Emergency C-Sect by Dr Tan HH.

Dear all,

I m looking for recommendation for Carseat for baby after 1 year old. Any recommendation huh?
happy.gif

Now I really realize is not easy being a working Mum without any help and also taking care of baby. Haha I wonder how last time people did it.

My gal 1 year old celebration approaching soon. Jus wondering anyone got good cake n fun ideas to share huh?
happy.gif

Hi sunbelle, I think most mummies now on fb..
happy.gif

Yup, I agree its really not ex being ftwm! But no complains right? We asked for it... Hahaha..

M planning pine garden for bdae cake n just balloon twister n face painting or my girl's bdae

Hi mc and luv! i oso long time din come in here.. its so quiet here.. pleasantly surprise to see someone asking about me! luv, i think i havent congratulated you, have i? how u doing!! hv you started work? i think heartbeats must be v busy now... i heard you all have a recent get-together. i admire MC for bringing along your twins. must be v tiring.. it it too challenging for me ;p. how old are your twins now? mine almost coming to 7 months liao. i love to see all your bbs' pics, but i still didnt join the FB group (really must thank bbjourney for inviting.. i may be tempted to join one day!!). i am afraid i may start comparing my bbs with the rest in terms of their devt, or become "kia su".. dont know if you know what i mean? haha... i am on 6mths NPL so only starting work in sep...
happy.gif

Hey cock cock, how's twins doing? So gd can take 6mths npl... No need to compare cos kids grow up differently. Take gd care and have fun these 6 mths. My hubby juz complain it's v tiring to take care of monster on our days off. Haha....

Hi Cockcock and Catherine,
Do let me know if you would like to join our FB group.

Cockcock, dont compare lah. Each baby develop differently. We are there to share the joy of our baby's milestones and also to vent our frustrations (if any).

Hi Stef, Sorry just login to SMH now. Will add you as my frd in FB soon. After you hv accepted my frd's request, I can add you to the group.

Hey cock cock!! Long time no see!
I'm okay, just tired from the lack of sleep as can be expected, heh...
Wow, ur twins are 7mths liao! Time flies...
Hey, do join the FB grp lah... would love to see ur twins.
happy.gif

hi ladies,long time din come here. was about to start trying for second one when discover a cyst leh...oso a bit sian lor...anyone got similar experience huh?

sunbelle, better remove beforw trying. i just saw dr loh last wk. he asked me to try again n gives me an all good to proceed...

Yes Hazel, gynae also say better drain it before doing FET. I m now using TCM to see whether can it be remove as it is blood Cyst n 5.5cm..

Hi
Has always been an observer here. Babies already coming to 7 month old. I delivered in KKH 10 Dec 2012.
Just a quick question. I want to let my tweenies try Avocado. Can somebody tell me how to choose Avocado?
Thanks in Advance.

Hi,
Have only been a quiet observer..Babies turning 7 month old on 10th July. Want to try avocado with them. Can somebody tell me how to choose a good avocado?
Thanks

Hi

Does anyone know whether 8 days past FET (excluding transfer day) is too early to test HPT? Mine is a day 3 transfer.

Back