(2012) Ivf/icsi Mommies Support Group

hi ladies!

longggg time no 'see'! Congrats to all sisters with your bundle of joys! wow hazel you're so lucky!! Remember to take enough clothes as it's cold!
happy.gif

I'll be doing FET but then doing my own little 'research' on using crinone gel vs using inserts progesterone pills. Cos im thinking if i should ask my doc to change to crinone gel instead..Just want to ask you gals who had been using what? can copy the following and post pls? Thanks!!

Using Crinone gel:
1)?

Using inserts pills:
1)?

Hi kimmy,
Long long time din see you here. How is your boy huh? Coming to 1 year old huh?
happy.gif
how do you plan to celebrate his birthday ?

Hi sunbelle!

Boy's good! Been very busy! haha yah coming to 1 yr old in 2.5 months time. Haha initially intended to celebrate outside but now think will just hold a cozy one at home :D How are you?
How's everyone?

Halo sisters ! Long time no see or chat
happy.gif

Wonder if any of u still find my nick familiar. But i do still see aome old times frds here, like Hazel, Sunbelle, ron & Kimmy ! Wonder where Catherine now?

Gg to plan for my sweetie 1yo bdae too. But just dunnoe where to go.

Btw, Hazel and other sis who are under Dr HH Tan, can share more reviews and comments on him?

In a dilemma whether to transfer snowies to TFC or not. Pls share yr views.

Thks
happy.gif

Kimmy...yupz...very fast hor. Rem our 1st meeting was inside the OT waiting for ER and voommm..... nw our darlings r turning 1 yo soon.

Btw, pretty mama, i saw yr poster (tog with yr little man)all over Spore...Lol...

bbliss, i m doing natural FET under dr tan hh. there r only 2 drs there who r worthy of mention, him n dr Sadhana. we r comfortable w him n like him.. i hv not decided when to do coz got holidays scheduled next few mths... he has given me the forms. start when i m ready.

Oh yes, so happie to see all our old frens here hehee I m still here Bbliss hehee yes 7 months already ..she is crawling around n trying to stand up now haha
happy.gif
chasing after her hehee

Kimmy : so good to see you hehee your boy boy mus be very Eng Tao now hehee
happy.gif

Hazel : when you going for your London trip huh? yeah try to do FET in less stressful months hehee

Bbliss : mi too ..still thinking of the process ..hmmhmm looks like all of us are thinking haha
happy.gif
of the FET process..

Yo, how do the rest of you plan to celebrate 1 year old birthday huh? Haha mi still thinking of doing small scale or big scale haha
happy.gif

sunbelle, end march to London. supposed to leave for Bali on tThursday. but i just cancelled the trip n postponed the tickets to May cox i hv upper respiratory inflammation n Co fr told me not to travel today. 100% forfietted for resort accomodatiob. but try to claim fr travel insurance since i hv dr's memo.

Hi Kimmy, good idea! ;) yeah pretty happie to see this thread alive again with old frens here hehee

Cos I realise my jun thread people also all gone..I m not sure whether they k be chatting in Facebook or too tied up with baby n work..

Jus a question hor : if we join a close group in Facebook, will whatever comments that we post seen by my boss whom are also inside the Facebook huh? Hmmhmm not sure how Facebook setting works really haha
happy.gif

Hazel,

Think health is more important now ESP with belle around..mi n hubby have been wanting to see our daughter grow up, get married n help her take care of grandchildren ..haha mayb we think too far hehee
happy.gif

yeah travel insurance usually gives full compensation ESP is NTUC travel insurance...

Wondering where is Catherine and the rest ? Where is JO3 huh?

Wow wow wow.... this thread is reali gettin bk with all the old times frds
happy.gif

Hands up for Kimmy's suggestion ! A reunion for us mummies and also our princes & princesses to meet one another...hehehe... aka like dating session. Lol...

Sunbelle, u thinking of that process too huh ? At loss now leh. The funding which Hazel posted is kinda attractive while i oso tend to miss Dr Loh..Wahaha.... Dunnoe how.

My gal also crawling ard, up & dwn. Standing too but still not very zai. Worst still, if see any papers or mag etc, she will start tearing them and munching !!! Omg,,,Kekek....

Btw, Hazel, do u have any idea for FET, do they thaw all e snowies or wat huh ? if not all, per thaw is hw many and which grade will they use ?

Thks ya
happy.gif

Bbjourney, accepted yr request liao. Is this suppose to be a closed FB grp coz i dun get to see other mummies ard or rather maybe dunnoe their names vs nick. Hee....

sunbelle, yes, i always buy from Income. Even shield plans for hospitalization as i hv v good claim experience with them.

Bbliss, transfer to tmc will cost a couple of hundreds. is not cheap. embyro can survive thaw or not also dunno. how many u hv left? i left w 2. so will thaw all. if w kkh, depends on which dr u choose. dr S or dr Tan. fr wat i understand, dr S usually will thaw all n pick the best 2 to transfer. the rest discarded. unless u hv alot like 2 digits. i dun like her approach. dr tan will thaw enough for transfer. if dun survive, will thaw somemore. but u hv say 3 left only, he usu thaw all. embyros r kept in straws. there is a max no of embyro each straw can take. so, choosing the grade to thaw may not be possible depending on the order they r stored.

BBliss - saw you on the Support thread. When does princess turn #1? and saw you are planning @ FET? I'm tempted! Storage expires in March but haven't done anything to body so a bit reluctant..haha. & my girl is only 9+mo. Not sure if really strike if I can manage it.

Sunbelle - yes, closed group. Your friends who are not part of the group cannot see the post.

Hazel- I see...din noe they r store in straws. but when u said Dr Tan will thaw enuff, wat if all survive (Hahaha...Big wish)den hw ?

hahah,,,Ron u saw me ah. Not so soon. Kinda plan 1st esp nw in a situation fix of bet KKH or TFC :p

Mine gal 9mths plus plus... next week gg 10mths liao
happy.gif
Yrs early Apr bb ?

So hw u gg to celebrate yr princess 1yo ?

Bliss: dr tan will thawed the embryo in straw. Each straw can put 2 embryos. For eg, if u have 6embryos, dr tan will thaw 4 embryos and transfer the best 2. If left with 1embryo, he will thawed another straw. Hope this help you

hi hopeful,long long time din hear from you let....yeah how are you huh?

yo, i am looking to plan my gal 1 year old party...oh yeah, anyone got good fotographer to recommend huh?tinking of bringing her to the studio to take fotos ...any good package to recommend huh?

hahha looks like the infant care and childcare dun have our share liao....cos gross income levell is $7500 ...hmmhmmmmm

Sunbelle, if u r keen, I can pass u contact for the studio I just did a photoshoot with. U can get 5 extra photos FOC thru referral.
happy.gif

Luvnhope, I m keen too!!! When is yr edd

Sunbelle, i m terribly busy. Both at work and at home. Change $ for cny, spring clean and need to plan bday party too. Settled the first cake this week..celebrating earlier at my granny place. the 2nd cake yet To even find time to go with hubby to look. We r gg to buy goodies for party bag this weekend. Planning bday party is really a nightmare. Lucky I have my boss and frens to Advise me.

Luvnhope, can i have the contact too !
happy.gif

16 Feb, very fast. Who's noe yr darling may wanna be the CNY bb. Freebies to recieve !

M ok for the gathering aft CNY. So far, who interested, pls kee chiew...lol...(Famous words fro Dr Jia Jia :p)

Oh Hazel, thought can see u in this secret FB grp coz till now i haven have the chance to see yr "ru shan zhen mian mu" & also yr cuite Belle
happy.gif

Thx luvnhope. Was seeing their website. Then my gal call for attention. Will view it later. hope yr boy is the first bb to b born on 10 feb....

Thx luvnhope. Saw the website.

N the model they use is actually the hongkong actor. Cannot rem his name but just noe he the one that acted in "Da Tai Jian" the well-liked enunch by Empress Dowager Chi Xi named "Tuck Hoi" hahaha....

Bbliss, yeah, they told me it's a HK actor but I didn't really recognise him, heheh... The studio's actually a HK company that just opened a branch in S'pore. Quite a nice environment they have at the studio.

Bbliss, u can add me in FB! just sent u a msg

yes, belle is v cute BUT v naughty at home bullies my parents who r her caregivers. but to me, she dare not. she turns 1 tomorrow!

Haha hazel can I add you too? Wanna see Belle belle!!!

Thanks, received your PM LuvNhope! All the best for a smooth & happy delivery okay!!!
happy.gif

Bbliss can I add you on FB too? Okay..how shall we get the gathering started... hands up to those who don't mind meeting up! And then maybe from there do event page and discuss there?

Back