IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

Yup can cz i have irregular menses and i cant keep track of my O day. I have wanted to do iui this month but I am not in town on my O day. So doc gave me a trigger to try on my own to induce the release of eggs so I thought to give it a try since my last scan i have 2 follicles with 18mm n 1 at 14mm.. that's y he says can trigger..
Oic.. then I got it already..

Yup can cz i have irregular menses and i cant keep track of my O day. I have wanted to do iui this month but I am not in town on my O day. So doc gave me a trigger to try on my own to induce the release of eggs so I thought to give it a try since my last scan i have 2 follicles with 18mm n 1 at 14mm.. that's y he says can trigger..
will be praying for u!! 2 follicles sounds like theres a chance! :)

Any gyne clinic able to do the trigger shot?
Any particular day to do?

Been Ttc for a year le.. Hubby with Low morphology about 2 percent.. Doc have recommend to try naturally for 3 month then proceed for Iui. Should I go for Iui straight? And is the chances high for Iui?

Hi,this is for subsidise or private in nuh?
Hihi @litterstar888, this is for private charges. :)

Been Ttc for a year le.. Hubby with Low morphology about 2 percent.. Doc have recommend to try naturally for 3 month then proceed for Iui. Should I go for Iui straight? And is the chances high for Iui?
SAME AS ME! My DH has a morphology of 2% too! (it rose from 1% to 2% after spamming loads of vitamins for 12 months).

Will u be doing iui soon? Was thinking if this month we will try naturally.. If fail then go for iui straight le..
Yes I am currently in CD3, starting on Clomid 150mg and going for follicle scan on day 12.. My previous cycle was 100mg but had only 1 follicle. Hope the increase in dosage will increase the number of targets :)

Good result
haha thank you.. but conception just cant happen the natural way for us :(

I went to the TCM at tampines.. It was good for me as the medicine the physician prescribed had my period on the dot! (i.e. 28 days). But just that for my hubby.. the physician does not know what is poor morphology, so he kept prescribing medications for my hubby to regulate his stools (??) while he search for practices that could better treat poor morphology. Which we thought was a waste of time and money (one visit can costs us a few hundred dollars).

Last edited:
So ex for tcm.

Poor morphology u hv to try iui. By the way, is Your hubby sex drive low?

haha does it really work? Would like to know if you have any success stories by your friends/relatives that IUI worked for poor morphology?

No leh, my DH sex drive is not low. From what I read, poor morphology doesn't affect sex drive as sex drive is determined by the male hormones (Testosterone) and poor morphology is due to the genetics/physical aspect of the individual (poor diet, varicocele, genetics etc). My DH has varicocele... Repaired it on Apr 17 and improvement of 1% to 2% morphology was shown..

haha does it really work? Would like to know if you have any success stories by your friends/relatives that IUI worked for poor morphology?

No leh, my DH sex drive is not low. From what I read, poor morphology doesn't affect sex drive as sex drive is determined by the male hormones (Testosterone) and poor morphology is due to the genetics/physical aspect of the individual (poor diet, varicocele, genetics etc). My DH has varicocele... Repaired it on Apr 17 and improvement of 1% to 2% morphology was shown..

I know it does not affect sex drive. But if ones sex drive low will made things worse. That’s what I’m trying to say. Cos my hubby’s sex drive low. Haha.

My gynae gave him some supplement to improve the quality. It was improved. But we both still have failed chances. I’m going for my 3rd iui soon. Just hope is successful. Very tired trying now. Been trying to conceive every month since last April without fail.

I know it does not affect sex drive. But if ones sex drive low will made things worse. That’s what I’m trying to say. Cos my hubby’s sex drive low. Haha.

My gynae gave him some supplement to improve the quality. It was improved. But we both still have failed chances. I’m going for my 3rd iui soon. Just hope is successful. Very tired trying now. Been trying to conceive every month since last April without fail.
Ohhh.. when is your 3rd scheduled IUI? Were you given Clomid or Letrozole for your first 2 IUIs? :) we’ve been trying for 3 years :( jiayou!!!

Hi everyone, Good day too you..

I'm planning to do SO-IUI, I have been to KKH for 3 years now plus minus, first 2.5yrs with Dr Sadhana, and now I changed to Dr Jessie Phoon. I was diagnosed with High Prolactin which I'm on meds now, I guess I'm not ovulating on my own.

I managed to coax DH to do all the sperm tests and etc. I'm waiting for DH result on 31 July 2018, and my blood test to see if ovulating.

I'm so scared and worried , the wait is killing me.

Has been married for 4 years now, and it's no joke.

Any advise ladies?

Hi everyone, Good day too you..

I'm planning to do SO-IUI, I have been to KKH for 3 years now plus minus, first 2.5yrs with Dr Sadhana, and now I changed to Dr Jessie Phoon. I was diagnosed with High Prolactin which I'm on meds now, I guess I'm not ovulating on my own.

I managed to coax DH to do all the sperm tests and etc. I'm waiting for DH result on 31 July 2018, and my blood test to see if ovulating.

I'm so scared and worried , the wait is killing me.

Has been married for 4 years now, and it's no joke.

Any advise ladies?
I think they will normally advise you to do IUI first. Have you done HSG and the relevant blood work? :)

Back