1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

I had a medical abortion at home but I don't know what to do with the foetus

Discussion in 'Year 2017 Mums' started by Beverly Lim, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Beverly Lim

Beverly Lim New Member

I'm only 21 and it was my first pregnancy.
    I needed to do cheap abortion so I ordered Misoprostol cytotec online to get it done.
    (These pills are not available in SG but in USA. It's known as the abortion pill) The first two attempts by Bucally didn't work so the last attempt I inserted the pills vaginally and it was successful.
    It happened early in the morning and I felt intense pain while I was in bed so I rushed to the bathroom. I gave a slight pushed and the foetus and placenta dropped into the toilet bowl.
    My foetus was 11 weeks and I was not expecting it to be so big when I scoped it out of the toilet. I panicked and i don't know what to do with its body and I can't bear to just flush it down the toilet bowl like a dead gold fish. What can I do to the body? I'm just a student and my parents have no idea abt my pregnancy or my abortion.

sunflowerxrain and chirpymummy like this.

2. Olie.Jim23

Olie.Jim23 New Member

Oh dear... I'm sorry to hear this. Could you go to a funeral home and request for it to be cremated? Then keep the ashes in a religious place (Mosque, church, temple etc). I hope you have someone you trust who can be with you during this time. Take care.

kk82 likes this.
  3. Beverly Lim

Beverly Lim New Member

Thank you for yr kind words. May I know how much would that cost?
    Personally I'm not a religious person but it pains me and I believe that everything have a life to it.

4. Olie.Jim23

Olie.Jim23 New Member

I'm not sure about the cost but if that is an issue, speak with the people at the funeral home I'm sure they can help you out. It's ok if you're not religious. If you don't want to place the ashes there then think about a safe place you want to keep the ashes. Take care.

5. Janette Chong

Janette Chong New Member

Pls Go to KKH Women's clinic
    Need to check your womb to make sure no remaining parts of the pregnancy stays inside of you - can cause infection and may cause complications like infertility in future.

Emergency : KKH 24 Hours O & G clinic

The organisation : Pregnancy Crisis Service 63399770

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  6. sunflowerxrain

sunflowerxrain New Member

Hi can i know the link from which u purchased it?