I had a medical abortion at home but I don't know what to do with the foetus

Beverly Lim

I'm only 21 and it was my first pregnancy.
I needed to do cheap abortion so I ordered Misoprostol cytotec online to get it done.
(These pills are not available in SG but in USA. It's known as the abortion pill) The first two attempts by Bucally didn't work so the last attempt I inserted the pills vaginally and it was successful.
It happened early in the morning and I felt intense pain while I was in bed so I rushed to the bathroom. I gave a slight pushed and the foetus and placenta dropped into the toilet bowl.
My foetus was 11 weeks and I was not expecting it to be so big when I scoped it out of the toilet. I panicked and i don't know what to do with its body and I can't bear to just flush it down the toilet bowl like a dead gold fish. What can I do to the body? I'm just a student and my parents have no idea abt my pregnancy or my abortion.

I needed to do cheap abortion so I ordered Misoprostol cytotec online to get it done.
(These pills are not available in SG but in USA. It's known as the abortion pill) The first two attempts by Bucally didn't work so the last attempt I inserted the pills vaginally and it was successful.
It happened early in the morning and I felt intense pain while I was in bed so I rushed to the bathroom. I gave a slight pushed and the foetus and placenta dropped into the toilet bowl.
My foetus was 11 weeks and I was not expecting it to be so big when I scoped it out of the toilet. I panicked and i don't know what to do with its body and I can't bear to just flush it down the toilet bowl like a dead gold fish. What can I do to the body? I'm just a student and my parents have no idea abt my pregnancy or my abortion.

Oh dear... I'm sorry to hear this. Could you go to a funeral home and request for it to be cremated? Then keep the ashes in a religious place (Mosque, church, temple etc). I hope you have someone you trust who can be with you during this time. Take care.

Oh dear... I'm sorry to hear this. Could you go to a funeral home and request for it to be cremated? Then keep the ashes in a religious place (Mosque, church, temple etc). I hope you have someone you trust who can be with you during this time. Take care.
Thank you for yr kind words. May I know how much would that cost?
Personally I'm not a religious person but it pains me and I believe that everything have a life to it.

Thank you for yr kind words. May I know how much would that cost?
Personally I'm not a religious person but it pains me and I believe that everything have a life to it.

I'm not sure about the cost but if that is an issue, speak with the people at the funeral home I'm sure they can help you out. It's ok if you're not religious. If you don't want to place the ashes there then think about a safe place you want to keep the ashes. Take care.

Pls Go to KKH Women's clinic
Need to check your womb to make sure no remaining parts of the pregnancy stays inside of you - can cause infection and may cause complications like infertility in future.

Emergency : KKH 24 Hours O & G clinic

The organisation : Pregnancy Crisis Service 63399770

Last edited:

Hi can i know the link from which u purchased it?

OMG i think you need to see a gynae for this. I think abortion is complicated and you need to be checked further for pregnancy debris and all that can cause infection as your body will treat them as foreign object when not carefully scraped or removed from you. My friend has done the same with Dr Jen of women's clinic of singapore. He's quite famous on abortion cases. hope this helps.

OMG i think you need to see a gynae for this. I think abortion is complicated and you need to be checked further for pregnancy debris and all that can cause infection as your body will treat them as foreign object when not carefully scraped or removed from you. My friend has done the same with Dr Jen of women's clinic of singapore. He's quite famous on abortion cases. hope this helps.

Dr Jen is a good friend of mine, and though he is accredited to provide abortion services, I think he's inclined more towards the surgical route in terms of doing the procedure. Since it's a lot safer and more effective, compared to the medical one.

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. It's important to consult with a healthcare professional for guidance and support. Dr. Jen Shek Wei is a trusted healthcare provider who can offer advice and ensure your well-being. Reach out to Dr. Wei as soon as possible to discuss your situation and get the necessary guidance. Take care of yourself, and don't hesitate to seek the support you need during this challenging time.

Back