Help me please..

Hi Sashamunna,

Thank you. I hope I will win this battle!

Hi Singleton,

He didn't contribute at all. Only the grant for staying near my parents. Which means $20k. I'm crossing my fingers that at most that's the amount I need to buy from him. Of cos the best will be he willing to give up his share then need not fight in court.

Hi Sunshineday,

It's really terrible n horrible for this kinda thing to happen to a marriage. But I will face it. The fact is he gives up on this family first. Yes, I'm sure I will get the last laugh. To get rid of this pest in my life is the best thing for me. As a wife, I have been supporting him with my income n I think I have nothing to regret. I aldy tried my best to maintain this family as well as in helping him. I seriously dun regret.

I do not have access to his FB or email at all. Not even his laptop.

I will nv give him any chance to hurt me. My mind is set. I just wanna get divorce done ASAP n get rid of this man.

U think the woman outside will be as good as me to him? Won't that woman leave him after he goes broke? I guess no one will be like me, treat him so gd despite what he had done to me. He will nv succeed in life!

as my point of view, i dont think you miss HIM as the real HIM. He playing around with girls yet treat you like 'huang lian po' you mentioned you both have debt issue, make sure he did not runaway and leave huge debt for you. You need a listener, a friend, who can stand by you and understand you. thats why you cant let him go. What if he got disease from those girls, you wont know. What if he bought expensive stuff for them and tell you he gt no $? you wont know...

the important thing now is you children and do not forget your parents, they took care of you and now take care of your child, but you kept thinking of the dirty guy..ophsssssss

I'm very very sad today.

My property agent told me that the buyers wanna claim compensation for not selling the flat to them.

The claim include:
1. Deposit $5k - of cos I must pay this
2. Bank loan default charge $5k - dun understand why I shld pay when they can use this loan on next application of flat
3. Loan insurance charges $2k - dunno how this cm abt
4. Loan insurance default charge $2.5k - dunno what this is
5. Legal cost - $2.5k
6. Diff in the purchase of their next house
7. Claim for time wasted

I think people nowadays are really horrible! To think they sound so nice n tell me it's ok if I dun sell as long as it's for me n the kids. Now they like putting salt in my wound!

I'm very very sad today.

My property agent told me that the buyers wanna claim compensation for not selling the flat to them.

The claim include:
2. Bank loan default charge $5k - dun understand why I shld pay when they can use this loan on next application of flat
5. Legal cost - $2.5k
7. Claim for time wasted

I think people nowadays are really horrible! To think they sound so nice n tell me it's ok if I dun sell as long as it's for me n the kids. Now they like putting salt in my wound!

Very v hurt, if the buyers had already signed on the bank's loan agreement then the bank will definitely chase the buyer for the loan default charge... this fee is usually a percentage of the loan amount. This clause is in all bank's loan to deter applicant from changing their mind after all the approval and paper work. Most buyers would have secured the approval before exercising option, and signed before appointment. For defaulting bank loan, the buyers also incurred loan insurance and legal cost which can be a substantial sum.

It could be that the buyers are not aware of the financial pitfall when they agree not to go through the sale of the flat at that point in time. Only when the want to cancel the bank loan, then the officer tell them about the fine print. And likely the compensation claim is coming from the bank's lawyer.

Very very hurt, in this case how about you sell and downgrade instead? Able to get a 3 RM on your own? Check with the authorities and MP on on feasibility on this. The creditors should be able to give you a response window for you to decide.

Else the compensation damage seems to add up to 20K or more.

Very very hurt,
I support you. U r a great mom to bring up 3 kids all by yourself.
Forget this kind of man and never forgive even if he wants to come back to this family.

I'm very very sad today.

The claim include:
5. Legal cost - $2.5k
7. Claim for time wasted

Hi cariebb,

I understand that if they dun use the bank loan, they have to pay the bank. But my property agent says that they can use the bank loan for another flat. If that's the case, y do I need to pay? And the loan insurance too. Why are there 2 insurance for the loan?

Hi Stefan,

I'm staying in a 3 room now. I'm not working now, how to buy another flat when it's so ex nowadays?

Hi Angeline,

Thank you for yr support. I will move on without this jerk for the rest of my life. With my lovely kids, it's more than enough.

Hi cariebb,

I understand that if they dun use the bank loan, they have to pay the bank. But my property agent says that they can use the bank loan for another flat. If that's the case, y do I need to pay? And the loan insurance too. Why are there 2 insurance for the loan?

Hi Stefan,

I'm staying in a 3 room now. I'm not working now, how to buy another flat when it's so ex nowadays?

Hi Angeline,

Thank you for yr support. I will move on without this jerk for the rest of my life. With my lovely kids, it's more than enough.

Hi cariebb,

Hi Stefan,

Hi Angeline,

Hi cariebb,

Hi Stefan,

Hi Angeline,

Hi Very v hurt,

They can only transfer the in-principal loan approval to another property provided if they've not signed on the loan agreement.

Once signed, the loan is tied to the named property on the agreement. Any changes will be deemed as early termination by the bank. Usually the buyers would have already signed on the loan agreement within the first week of exercising option. In some cases, depending on when the loan agreement was signed, the loan would have deemed to be disbursed to the seller and interests have already started to roll even before the buyers get the keys to the flat.

Bank loan will require the buyer to buy insurance from their preferred insurance company for a stipulated number of years. If any default, the bank can also charge the buyer for losses and paperwork incurred.

Most of these clauses are in fine prints and not read out to the buyer when they signed the agreement. It is up to the person signing the agreement form to read it in details. I hope the above information clears some of your doubts.

If you're doubtful, you can try requesting from the buyer a copy of the bank's agreement to substantiate their claims. However, the right to give or not to give remains with the buyers. Cross sharing of information and evidence support are only officially exchanged when the legal battle begins.

If the amount is indeed what the bank is going to chase the buyers for, then the buyers will also suffer monetary losses if the deal does not come true.

I understand your situation. I can only offer you information i know, unfortunately which may not be of help to you.

Have you given them back the 5k deposit? If they've accepted it and you've evidence of it, then you may be able to pull off this case. You may wish to speak to legal aid to see if they can help you.

Back