New Divorcee harassed by ex husband

Babita

Dear mummies,

I need honest opinion, guidance or any sort of advise. I'm a single mom now with 2 kids. Singaporean who was married to a Indian National. After being in an abusive relationship physically, emotionally & mentally he filed for a divorce after i found out that he has spent our joint savings, sold our car, had multiple affairs including with our maid. Once he received his citizenship, everything ended.

Now using the children as an excuse, he's harassing me daily. This include coming to visit the kids unaounnced. Public humiliating me. Now have went to the social worker to seek counselling. I wouldn't want to go for the counselling & i wouldn't want to give him the liberal visits & fight for solo custody. Since he claims to be jobless & can't pay for the maintenance. Please help me through this. I feel lost & pressurised by him daily.

Dear mummies,

I need honest opinion, guidance or any sort of advise. I'm a single mom now with 2 kids. Singaporean who was married to a Indian National. After being in an abusive relationship physically, emotionally & mentally he filed for a divorce after i found out that he has spent our joint savings, sold our car, had multiple affairs including with our maid. Once he received his citizenship, everything ended.

Now using the children as an excuse, he's harassing me daily. This include coming to visit the kids unaounnced. Public humiliating me. Now have went to the social worker to seek counselling. I wouldn't want to go for the counselling & i wouldn't want to give him the liberal visits & fight for solo custody. Since he claims to be jobless & can't pay for the maintenance. Please help me through this. I feel lost & pressurised by him daily.
Sorry he filed for divorce based on what grounds?

Sorry he filed for divorce based on what grounds?
Unreasonable behaviour. Like i wasn't a good mother to my children cos I'm a smoker & social drinker. Claims I'm mentally unsound to take care of the kids. The allegations has no proofs. Both the lawyers sat down to mitigate & get the divorce.

Ok is really unheard of that your own lawyer agrees to it and not fight on what he had done to you as well? U should ask yr lawyer babe.. that shld be the professional help u need.

Ok is really unheard of that your own lawyer agrees to it and not fight on what he had done to you as well? U should ask yr lawyer babe.. that shld be the professional help u need.
My lawyers did fight the case for a long period. As the case got dragged, it was mitigated by the lawyers to come to a neutral situation.

My lawyers did fight the case for a long period. As the case got dragged, it was mitigated by the lawyers to come to a neutral situation.
Are u be able to get a restraining order? Since he is abusive.. try to get a ppo and take all evidence

Back