Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Morning Ladies
happy.gif

How come forum so quiet these 2 days....

lili,
hihi, ya lor, yest Janet posted many nice pics lor =)...today so quiet...

Hv u started to use your weighing scale?how? ;p *still tinking abt it*..kee

Excited for your BKk trip?

All,
Anyone knows if kk and KP has new stocks? seems like recently they dun hv much stock coming in hor...hmm...

feifei,
I just went to Kai Kai 2 days ahead...no new stock so much..maybe must wait another 1 -2 weeks. I also can't wait for the new stocks to come. Haha!
happy.gif

Hi lili,
Did you receive the $$transfer??
How got FAT detector??

Feifei,
How are you?? feeling better already..Actually is good to eat lots of Vit C to prevent falling sick..

live_your_dream,
ya lor, or maybe they going to hv LD soon? hmm...hands ichy lor...heehee

Dior,
hihi ...alot of ple falling sick lor, now raining somemore...haiz....

Ask u hor, u baked cakes and then sell them? u got do delivery? ;p

feifei,
ya tried it in the office, so nice
happy.gif

no excitment yet leh...haben even change $$..hahaha.

dior,
oh, i haben chk the fund transfer.

i use the scale, really no fat detector wor...but still nice to use lah..hahaha, as long as its HK
happy.gif

btw, what's yr blk no.? i will inform my sis, then if she got pass by, will ask her buzz you. or u let me know if u going to IMM that area, i will ask her to meet you.

Lili's HKG List:
This is the updated list for your HKG trip.
1. Lani - LPB (1. Tianjin red bean with new zealand honey, or 2. Red bean with chestnut filling with new zealand honey)
2. Ling Ling - HK electric kettle
3. Hoho03 - 2xcutlery sets
4. Dior - HK kettle, breadmaker (not toaster) and nail polisher.
5. Sharon - HK electric kettle
6. Fei Fei - LPB
7. PrincessEmma - LPB
8. msbrown - checked bear water bottle

lili... now exchange rate v terrible right... sianz... 1sgd is to 20bht??

ladies.. u babes know where's got the best exchange rate for thai baht?

feifei.. next week if my hub goes to tuas, i ask him to pass the the stuff and collect my stuff ok..
happy.gif
maybe u juz bring my stuff to the office first.. juz in case he goes there unplanned...

Emma,
okie...tks alot ger...easier hor... =)... heehee...okie, tink I will bring and put in my office next week lor =)... hee

I tink when i changed mine in April , it was 22.8.

hi wlml,
me also duno how much leh..keekee..just know its bery nice so just tompany to buy lor...keekee

How are u doing? ;p

hihi feifei,

oic, ya saw many ladies here said nice
happy.gif
hmmm will like to try too hehehe....

im fine, thks
happy.gif
jus feel tired easily. recently weather so hot perspiring like mad...

wlml,
heehee...ya lor, should be nice too =)...kee...u asking lili to buy for u?

ya lor, weather super hot...my frenz doing confinement all complaining say they can't bath so hot...poor ladies...

feifei,

ya thinking of asking lili to buy for me bt dun knw whether she can take back so many
happy.gif

ya lor doing confinement at tis period very hot esp when cant bath..

wlml,
if she can't buy so much, I can share the box with u lor, no prob =)...I okie oe...keekee...

ya lor, but tot can use herbs to bath ??

feifei,

heehee ok i will add my name and incase she cant buy so much then i share with u thanks ger
happy.gif

i'm nt sure too... cos for me i have quick bath lor :p some of my frens din use herbs bath but use those powder.

Lili's HKG List:
This is the updated list for your HKG trip.
1. Lani - LPB (1. Tianjin red bean with new zealand honey, or 2. Red bean with chestnut filling with new zealand honey)
6. Fei Fei - LPB
7. PrincessEmma - LPB
9. wlml2402 - LPB

thks alot
happy.gif

Finally can juz log in for a while! Busy like mad dis few wks men!
sad.gif

janet,
Hw much u bought the panties for?? I wana buy more but the uncle doesnt hav enuff.
sad.gif

The pic of the pencils u posted, i bought it for mine & ling ling's gal too. Its 2 pencils in a pack, i bought it for $1.00.
happy.gif

wlml,
okie lor...hee..u take care ya...

msblur,
hihi, finally see u here liao, so long din see urposts leh...bery busy huh?

hi ladies,
juz came bk fm the HK shop @ Bugis.
Nothing to buy, onli bought 1 washing machine cover. Grace said that there will be new stks coming in at the end of the mth.
<font color="0000ff">msbrown,</font>
mentioned your name to get 10% disc. Thks ya.

blurqueen,
hi hi, wow so long no see you here hor.

wlml2402,
i will try to lug back as much as possible. i will try to pre-order and collect at the branch at their airport, so no need to carry all the way, hehe.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Ms Blur,</font>
The HK undies are 4 for $10. Now only left Large sizes...the boss said XL sizes will come in 3 days. I have 8 pieces of Large now (all HK in 4 designs). I also bought the reusable stickers. Got one HK design which Trendy Hub doesn't have.
Which size you want ? I can help you get.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Li Li,</font>
<u>Here's the updated HKG list in case you missed it.</u>
6. Fei Fei - LPB
7. PrincessEmma - LPB
9. wlml2402 - LPB

Went out today bcos it was so noisy...upstairs renovating and outside Town Council doing something outside. So dusty and dirty now. 2moro have to mop floor again.

As for the LPB, maybe you can inform the branch at the airport how many boxes you want and which day you are leaving for S'pore. Then they will reserve the latest stock (hopefully) for you. The expiry date quite near usually.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Wlml,</font>
Can't bathe during confinement ah ?? That's quite difficult to tahan leh, esp now weather so hot and worse after eating all the ginger.
During my confinement, I took a quick shower at about 10am (when sun came up) and another one at 6pm before sunset.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Fei Fei,</font>
Yahoo auctions don't have nice pics worthy to post leh. That's why so quiet.

I was at Isetan Scotts for an hour just now. Saw a MM clothes pole and sms-ed Annie to ask how much the HK design one costs at Suntec.
My daughter prefers Disney Princess and there is one for sale at Spotlight. Also got matching table and book shelf but I won't be buying any.

<font color="0000ff">Fei Fei,</font>
There will be more excitement after Acthia comes back from BKK, not to forget the other 2 ladies Purin and Li after that. Wow, better save money until the ladies return.

There will be a LD in Sep, but no futher details yet.

Janet,
ya lor...=)...Now Acthia must be tired of all the shoppiung...kekeekee..

Btw, I received a mailer that Tampaines Isetan having the Hokkaido fair this wkend...

Fei Fei,
Acthia must be tired bcos she has to look after her 2 girls as well...no joke bcos it's as good as being in S'pore and still have to think of her 3 meals. I may not hv the experience of going for holiday with my kids but the thought of it is scary. BTW, you have any idea how old her girls are ??

janet,
my maid's contract ends in the 1st week of May 2008, and i plan to let her go back home in Jan 2008, so in essence i am releasing her just 4mths earlier only.

i won't keep her until i have #2 lah (that is, IF i do plan to have), cause that will probably be about 2yrs from now!! no point asking her to stay on for the next 2yrs or so! haha...

besides, i know my maid wants to go back for good already, cause she has been here for almost 3yrs and she misses her son and family VERY VERY much. i know she will be very happy to get to go home earlier.

ladies,
today i was at tampines mall and saw the hokkaido fair being set up! so exciting! i tried to recce to look out for the biscuits, but cannot see from outside lah! anyway, tomorrow, since my mum is staying over tonight, i plan to go down at 11am, before the crowd comes. so kiasu...
happy.gif

Hello Ladies!!!

So long never login. For the past 3 days from Mon-Wed nite, I've been sleeping when putting my DS to bed. So tired. Today I not sending resume but just tot of surfing net cos not been doing so for past 3 days. Got login forum and yahoo mail but no energy to surf.

Purin/LiLi, enjoy your BKK trip next week!!! When flying off?

Acthia must be happily shopping in BKK. Bring gals to shop not easy. I brought one DS and a stroller with my DH already a nitemare cos BKK roads not so friendly and very very dusty. Go Chinatown with pram is no joke cos very very packed with pple. Hope she can stay cool and calm.

Purplepengin, I love the HK rose plush the most! U can recall the megastore dept store name? I wan put in my record. Or maybe taiwan yahoo would be selling. The bear cooler bag and big rose cooler bag is what I'm eyeing for in taiwan yahoo. hehe....

Purin, thinkg to let him try half a day programme at MMI (at old HDB there). Got a day trial programme through the recent Sg motherhood fair. But haven't call to arrange for trial. Should be quite good. My ex-colleague put her two children there. She said not bad loh. Actually my plan is to wait till DS can speak then put him to such programme loh if not kanna bullied we also dun know. But now he gg to 2yrs still dun call us "mama" "papa" leh. Only know "mam, mam", "bao, bao". Haiz....ur DS good. Can speak proper English liao can let him go such daily programme to learn more. U no need worry if he got bullied too cos he sure tell u right? hehe....

<font color="ff6000">HI Ladies,</font>
Good Morning. It's Friday already.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Lani,</font>
So you're letting your maid leave when Sarah goes to school in Jan ? I guess she misses her son a lot too. As mothers ourselves, we do understand how it feels. Anyway, your parents do pop over for you & hubby to go for dates.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Annie,</font>
How are you ??
Going for a holiday is definitely with kids not easy, as well as trying to pack in an itinerary so as to make the holiday worthwhile.

Morning ladies!

Janet,
hihi...ya lor, got to start savign $$ liao...somemore Grace said she will hv an LD end of this month =)..

Lani,
Do keep us updated of the hokkaido fair hor..tks...Me can only go on Sun lor ...Hopefully they still hv the biscuits leh...

Annie,
hihi, long time din see ur posts leh =)..

So is your HKg or taiwan trip cfm?when u going?

Hi Gals

Where is best to shop for HK stuff? HongKong, Taiwan or Bangkok? Cos i planning a trip out but dont know which place to go first. Anyone can share?

Also where to find HK shops in the country you recommend? Thanks for any info!!

morning ladies!
happy.gif

Isetan Hokkaido fair at Tamp starts today!
Don't go during the weekends because it will be super super crowded and the q will be very very long... go on weekdays... I may pop by later
happy.gif

Back