Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

xing
congrats for reaching 50 postings

blueblue
the datebooks so nice hor? i wanted to buy then i ask purin for advise,she said for herself she doesnt use then i also think i don't use one so nv buy

annie / mb
sweet hk cake, pretty in pink

mb
i also want get some cute sanrio stationeries to brighten up my desk

i bot a hk lunchbox on thu at taka,want to upload pic here but always got error msg,can someone help me?

My Loot from TH yesterday.

The table mat for my son somemore got timetable on it so when have dinner time also can learn. hahaha
All the pencil set for my son birthday
1695065.jpg
1695066.jpg

Spunk
Yup was looking for the placemat set of 4 which KM got for you earlier from hkg, think it's the one on the right side of pic which Cindy posted?

Princess
I think sunny sides should be med heat and more oil, my mum taught me before but i've yet to try it myself hehe... Btw, my snowskin flopped so didn't take pics this round. Really can't stand too long nowadays, had to give up making them halfway cos my feet couldn't take it!

MB
Still thinking of where to place the clock, didn't expect it to be so large! Oh, if you do go TH could you kindly help me to get the SKS placemat set if avail? Now I don't have chance to go shopping on my own anymore and wanna get it for bb to match his SKS tableware and cutlery;) Thanks!

S@L
I've received my nursing cover today & love it, thanks!
happy.gif

Princess, ya so 'qiao'..
happy.gif
nice meeting u this noon.

angeltopg, glad u liked it....can share with me ur recipe? hehehe...me still thinking abt it.

Today i went Daiso to get some loots...noting much but hands itchy must buy some otherwise like sorry for myself.hehehehe

Annie, ya saw that cake and they are really sweet. I might get one for my own bday too!

<font color="ff0066"> Annie &amp; MB</font>,
Wow!! Your Birthday Cakes all so nice. Does not matter it actually meant for babies cos the cakes are so sweet...
happy.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Princess</font>
Nice loots you've got. Btw, is that a pink organza bag? The one next to the oven mitten? It looks nice nice leh.

<font color="ff0066"> Cindy</font>,
Besides SKS, does TH have HK or CK designs for the place mat? I'm not a big SKS fan cos no boi-boi lah. hehehehe...

thanks dymples, blueblue and PLL for the infor! sounds that the new HF sanrio is attractive! i haven got time to go down and visit it! the new TH sounds nice too!! looks like i will burn a hole in my pocket soon.

annie,
nice cake! happy belated birthday!
happy.gif

Annie,
Happy Belated Birthday
happy.gif

Sweet cake you hv for your b-day.
It mus b a sweet b-day celebration wif ur 2 boys n DH to celebrate wif u
happy.gif

Mau,
Your collection in offi getting alot n is soo nice.
I wan to slowly invade in my offi rm kekek...tt time my facility pple stil asked me wan to re-paint the room to pink color? kekeke *but they joking lah*

Mt Loot today from Autoback.

The HK Car Stuff are really cheaper than sold at KK. So happy!

Its supposed to be a tray to put drinks and food but it fits e dvd player perfectly!! Haa..

1695461.jpg
1695462.jpg

Angeltopg/Nikita,
Yr items are with Lili already. Pls arrange the collection with her.

Annie,
Yr HK cake is nice nice leh. The pink bear is my favourite series wor.

Ladies,
Thanks for the compliments for my little HK-tified office workstation. keke...

Eliz,
Nice nice leh. I ever saw tis tray sold at KK but nvr check the price. Can see yr megan's feet like so relaxed lor. keke... enjoy the new addition with HK....

Eliz,
No prob lah. Glad u like it. Saw its apple series de, so quickly tell u. Haha...
Btw...u went to Chinese Garden juz nw? Raining heavily sia!
sad.gif

Regards to the black recycle bag, i help lili reply hoh, its $9.90 loh.
happy.gif

Wa...the hk tray is nice de lohsss!!

msblur,
u bought so little tings fm TH onli meh? I thought u got so many big bags,kekeke....
How cum I nvr see tat recycle bag juz now, sold out le?

Mau
Yalor.. she's the princess lor.. super enjoy one,
esp when her fav dvd is playing!

Msblur
It was super pouring lor!! So upsetting.. Only managed to take a few photos
sad.gif

Waa.. the recycle bag is what size? Looks like i really need to go down see see soon!

1695496.jpg

tling,
Huh no lah, me bought only these loh. Today all blue blue de.
happy.gif

Hav lah, they still hav the recycle bag there loh. Its hanging at the plc where the luggage tags are loh.

Eliz,
The recycle bag is bigger than A4 size de loh.
happy.gif

Hmm...the pic u took is very clear leh. Nice!

msblur,
I oso bought all the blue blue loots. Still tinking of the SKS seater
happy.gif

Hmmm... maybe nvr noticed it loh, cannot look see look see tings in peace ytday, my boi kept asking me to carry.

Morning Ladies

Eliz
Wow what a nice tray you have got there.How much is it?

princess
I like the gloves, where did you get that from TH or Daiso?

Good morning ladies
happy.gif

Post yr interest if keen, no need to udpate list.

<font color="ff0000">BP for HK/Mickey/Melody Waterbottles - MOQ min 6 pcs (will close order on 8/9 12noon)
RP: $7.90
CP: $6.00</font>

1695708.jpg

(spunk - borrow yr pix, thanks.)

- emma x 1 HK
- emma x 1 mickey
- purin x 1 HK (tbc)
- msblur x 1 HK

<font color="ff0000">BP for HK relax series Specs Case - MOQ min 6 pcs (will close order on 8/9 12noon)
RP: $5.90
CP: $4.50</font>

1695721.jpg

- lili
- emma

Ladies,
i've got these extra for sale. All shipped in from HKG. PM me if keen. Thanks.

2 x HK whiteboard @ $18.50
1695731.jpg

2 x microwavable bowls with spoon @ $6.50
1695732.jpg

1695733.jpg

Hi Japancraze,
Haven't seen you for a long long time. How are you and your DDs?

Lili,
Hehe. . me 1 HK water bottle not enough. I want 1 Melody too. Saw the real thing. Super sweet.. .

msblur,
hahaha...got mood, so faster post lors
happy.gif

but 2mr need u help me update and consolidate the list can? thanks...

Ladies,
noted yr orders...pls let me know if i add wrongly..kekeke..

BP for HK/Mickey/Melody Waterbottles - MOQ min 6 pcs (will close order on 8/9 12noon)
RP: $7.90
CP: $6.00

- emma x 1 HK
- emma x 1 mickey
- purin x 1 HK
- purin x 1 melody
- msblur x 2 HK
- msblur x 1 mickey
- BA x 1 HK
- japancraze x 1 HK

BP for HK relax series Specs Case - MOQ min 6 pcs (will close order on 8/9 12noon)
RP: $5.90
CP: $4.50

- lili
- emma
- japancraze

msblur,
no go for 2 weeks le...my sis go wisdom tooth extraction mah...weak weak man...scared she faints...kekekek...so i also rest lor
happy.gif

hi Lili

i want HK and MM bottelbottle, 2 ea and then specs case, 1 ea

hi Japancraze

U are here! Our LD plates how ah? We meet the next time you collecting this BP's items at RP?

<font color="ff6000">Good Morning Ladies</font>
So nice to wake up and see HK. Somemore got BP organised by Lili again... lagi BEST!!!
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Lili</font>,
I want the Relax Spectacles Case and 1 set of the microwavable bowls. Thks.
happy.gif

lili.. haha.. its lidat one hor.. ur kaki dun go u also no mood one hor.. hehe... last time i also lidat.. will find excuses not to go gym.. muahahhaha... :p

emma,
hahaha..ya ya..take the opportunity to rest
happy.gif
hehe..

msblur,
woowhooo..thats a nice pix of enzo boi...i like the SKS seater
happy.gif
kekeke...

acthia,
hehehe..hope all these pix and bps cheer up u ladies' lazy sunday..hahaah. is yr dd recovered already?

ok noted, which design bowl u want? i pass u when u come collect yr clock lah...or u want me pass to yr DH? cos the clock box quite bulky leh..scared too heavy for you...u let me know lah..i can meet up with yr dh, better then asking him go TH to collect hors..hahaha
happy.gif

msblur/lili.. aiyo.. he loves that chair loh.. sat on it and finished his breakfast leh.. no strap leh.. never move.. haha.. amazing!!! keke.. here's him and his sks/thomas prezzies.. thanx aunties!! keke...

1695836.jpg
1695837.jpg

Emma,
Hee...can tell he reali love it, see the way he hug sks so tightly! Haha...
Glad he like the Thomas train pressie. Did u see the Baby Einstein books inside too? His fav!
happy.gif

Hi Ladies!

mau
Thanks for letting me know, I've asked Lili for her assistance to pass on my stuff to MB
happy.gif
Envious of your HK workstation hehe...

Eliz
Nice pic of the HK Lantern, thanks for sharing!

softpillow
Thanks
happy.gif

Pom Pom
You referring to recipe for the Disney biscuits? Those were made by my cousin, gotta get recipe from her then will share with you ladies!

Lili
May I have 1 pc of the HK Relax Specs Case please?

Emma
Happy Birthday to Enzo! Ooh, the SKS cushion is cute
happy.gif

purin!! did ur ds enjoy the thomas show? enzo enjoyed it.. he was dancing away.. but i was so tired i actualli fell asleep.. muahahaha.. keke.. heng its not enzo who slept.. keke.. btw, how u wanna trade? the carpet is taking up quite some space in the kitty car.. later mrkitty show me cockroach face again.. haha

Eliz, i went to the lantern Fest at chinese garden too...the lantern sculptures are all so cute!!

But the heavy downpour really spoilt our mood...sianz..

oh ya how much u paid for the tray for the car? so nice....i wan to get too

Lili,

Wkend also got bps ah
happy.gif
Can i have 1 HK water bottle, thk! The MM one also v sweet!

Annie,
Tat's the HK ziplock bag fr Daiso. Ya v sweet, tot 15 in a pack, 2 colours
happy.gif

PLL,
The gloves fr TH, $5.90
happy.gif

Back