Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Ktgal,

I like the Pearly pink hp pouch too, nice leh. Got any extra?

Angel,
Can match yr diaper bag hor
happy.gif

GOOD news ladies....

HKL already confirmed she will pass me the tickets for the chinese lantern festival this evening. Will be arranging them & pass around from Thurs onwards ok.

Ladies who opt for postage, pls email me yr address. Those that has emailed me, I've got yrs. Those who have not, pls PM me asap so that I can arrange for postage tml.

PLS NOTE THAT I WILL DEFINITELY POST OUT THE TICKETS WITH A RETURN ADDRESS, ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE. THANKS.

Emma

The lady replied you le, 2 sets at $17. I thought of getting one set for myself too.
happy.gif
You doing bp for this?If yes can include me or not?

yes pll.. she emailed me.. if its juz 2 for $17 then no pt doing bp lohz.. i'll juz get 2 sets myself.. hehe.. cos i also dunno how many sets we can get here leh.. so far only u posted ur interest.. the rest still at kittymum's pte sale.. haha

Nikita

I don't get you?? manage to get what from where? Kittymum's pte sale?

Emma
Thanks, did she tell you what is in the package or not? I can see that there is one notebook infront, not sure what is the big book behind. If its a sticker book then I dont think I will get cos I dont keep stickers.
happy.gif

Nikita

I just went to take a look, so many good things being snapped up. haiz.. I guess I am too late liao.. no wonder I dont know what you are talking about.
sad.gif

Nikita,
me here....KM haven update ur name for the HK mould in e list wor..

meiji,
hi ya...how are u?so long din see u liao..

meiji,
hehe...we doing fine lor..me super busy with my course and also bb lor..But everytime when i see my bb, i feel its worth it...=D.

Nikita,
u got the mould leh...!

KM,
OMG!!! so nice...

Feifei,
My bb getting more naughty leow. Nowsaday keep drooling saliva leh, hopefully not so fast teething. How abt yr girl? Must be tough for u to study n work at the same time. Btw, wkend i went to the shop tat Eliz mentioned but i din get any cloth cos dun have small HK print one.

PLL,
Seldom c u ard...

Kittymum,
I looking for HK cloth leh...too bad u din buy extra.

Princess,
hehe...my ger also drooling and sucking her hand lor...haiz..Maybe its time for them to start teething? but hor, she onli 3mths+ wor..i also duno leh..i see...i also wan to get soem hk cloth lor but diff to find..

All,
Sorry hor, side track abit...Anyone can teach me how to see whether bb is teething? Is bb's poo abit black hor, how come huh?

Feifei,
My ger also been sucking her fingers. R we supposed to stop them? I also thinking of letting her wear bibs.

PLL,
U busy taking care of yr boi boi ah. Nowsaday taking care of bb alone lor...as long as she's not cranky then not too bad.

Lili/Msblur,
When will be yr pte sales?

Hello Ladies,
we are back...very shag ah..shop shop shop non-stop...hahaha
happy.gif

Btw, i found the seller for the HK fleece blanket, pink or yello, in super single ($10), queen ($25) or king size ($28). anyone of you gals keen? i can take order and call up the boss to chk stock.

1667437.jpg

- msbrown (pink, super single)
- emma (pink, super single)
- msblur (pink, super single)

Lili
I want pink, super single
Thanks!

Welcome back! When holding pte sales??

Msblur
MJ till haven't logged in ah? So shiok.. my hands itchy itchy!! lol.

lili!!! i want the chair!! i almost lugged this one back from hkg.. thank god they din have a new piece!!! keke...

and i'm onz for the blanket.. thanx!

lili,
thanks for helping me with the blanket ya. Ma fan ni again.... The chair is nice de lor, I saw the real thing at HF but no space to put. It's SWEE de lor....

Emma,
heng u nvr lug back ah. Can be bought in SIN & some more only $105 which I tink is already quite cheap for tis chair liao right?

KWL,
I'm eating the green pea HK cookie now. Nice nice leh. keke... Yummy lor.....

Gals,
I came back from Taka Sanrio. They hv new stuffs wor. The Sep French Rose series in brown/beige shade. Nice nice leh. So many stuffs to buy but I 4got wat I got from she_she's BP so in the end only bought 1 tin box of cookie. Lots of nice stuffs. can go take a look wor.

MB,
hi hi...yeah..we had fun chionging together...kekeke...

eliz/emma,
noted yr order..will update list later..

emma,
wah, hengs u didnt lug back...pheww..now get it cheaper some more..its authentic hors..hehe..

msbrown,
np...i happen to pass by a shop...so tot help u gals order...keke...

yes maureen.. i remember its $120 sgd after conversion leh!!!! still muz carry all the way back sia.. keke.. thanx to lili.. one of my dreams can come true!!!

Back