Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

nikita.. i have a pink headband to let to.. u want?
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">kittywishlist:
i have seen some one; a blogger who superimposed herself with this wedding dress.

in fact, she used that pic as her header .. hee</font>

Kittymum,
I posted my orde rliao...tks ya..

Waiting for ur extra loots liao..hee

Tling,
wow, lucky ger leh...u draw urself or ur boy drew for u?

Emma,
wats the hk figure in ur loots frm kk? Is it a cup holder? =).All nice nice leh..

kittymum,
U go holiday in HKG again ah. So shiok shiok leh..... Tis time u got bring back lots of loots for yrself? Show us 1st lah if u hv time.

Feifei,
Did u go for LD during the weekends?

bbgirl/mau/eliz/jasmine,
keke...phoon huat called me tis morn n told me they open some more classes for the mooncake so i jus go ahead to book for the 5 of us.
<font color="0000ff">Date: 2 Sep 08, 7-10pm</font>
So let me know if u all still wan or nt hor
happy.gif

BA,
I want also! Thanks
happy.gif

btw, what will be taught? got info to view?

BA &amp; cookiepie,
don't feel bad abt the class incident..it's not yr fault...

Emma,
Eliz is rite...
I dunno if there r anymore slot on 2 Sep cos I overheard they r counting to 15pple (include the 5 of us) for tt class.

Let's see Jasmine n mau wan or nt...if nt, u can take one of their slots

BA,
so many interested, let's GO!!!!! keke.... SIms Ave is quite ok lah hor. keke.... I can go by ecp only scare will run a bit late only.

BTW, Jasmine says she cant join us liao coz lately her office short of manpower then she has to do OT so afraid she cant join wor. So can exclude her.

U waa try calling Phoon Huat &amp; tell them to add in 1 more slot for Pompom?

Anyone interested to go for this class? Starting from 23th Sep - 27th Sep.

CHEESE ONION TART WITH YOGHURT CREAM FILLING
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESE CAKE

Purin/Emma,
I called le..n they told me Mon-Fri class r fully booked le!!!! *faintz*
So only one of you can go lor

how?? 1st post 1st serve or draw lots?

from IMM's latest newsletter..

Monthly Movie Screening: The Adventures of Hello Kitty and Friends.
Date: 30 Sept 08
Venue: Level 3 Garden Plaza
Time: 630pm - 8pm

Simply donate $5 (admits 1 pax) to Make-A-Wish Foundation to enjoy the screening. Pre-register at IMM Customer Service Counter at Levei 1 from 12-19 Sept. limited to 30 participants only!

realli limited lohz..lol

mau/bbgirl/eliz/emma,
Take note of the appt har..soo excited now
<font color="0000ff">Date: 2 Sep 08, 7-10pm @ SIMS LANE Geylang Lorong 23</font>
Btw, who wan to mt @ Aljunied MRT b4 heading down to the class? Think I will rch b4 6pm
happy.gif

emma
sorry...miz yr posting. Trans Ref: 1856024335. Please confirm recipt. Please pass to lili. Thanks.

lili
bu hao yi si...mafan you again.

BA
Can walk to the place from Aljunied MRT mah??
I should be meeting you at the MRT.
If any chances, will sms u hor.
Thanks!

Emma
Only 30pax? So limited!!

Today's weather so good, feel very slpy now.

Woohoo, we having Kittymum's loots sale in 1-2 days time then tonite lili &amp; karen coming back oso having sale in 1-2 days time. Our pockets are gog to burn a hole again.

Hi Ladies

Hee gd...going to have pte sales again
happy.gif

C u all going make mooncake like so fun..maybe i'll sign up for afternoon class if can.

KWL,
I ordered these figurines from Urban Outfitters leh. Are they yrs? U ordered liao ah?

Princess,
Tink shud be quite fun lor. keke...

Purin.. i'll try to see if i can book a afternoon class.. if so, would u like to take the slot?
happy.gif
since next week is sch hols, i might as well go in the PM so u can go in the evening mah..
happy.gif
lemme know!

BA.. may i have the number to call? thanx!

Hi Emma,
You going alone in the afternoon?

Join the rest lah so there will be more fun. I'm okie not to go as long as one of you can share the recipe with me. Hehe. . .and some ladies willing to be my guinea pigs.

Eliz,
Definitely can walk from Aljunied MRT. Hehe. . I have an uncle staying along Lor 31. I always walk from the MRT.

purin.. i have a colleague who wants to learn too.. so i can go with her.. no prob one.. but i muz be able to book a PM class first lah.. if not die die also muz go evening class liaoz.. haha

thanx eliz.. i'll call them tmr..
happy.gif

Hi Charmmy_kitty,

I still have 1 more lace bag to let go at $25.

Can you PM me for payment details/arrangement etc? because I cannot PM you since your setting does not accept PM.

Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Ktgal,
I want:-
Hello Kitty ziplock bags (14cm x 10cm x 20pcs)- $2
Hello Kitty DieCut Container wif waffles - $6.50
Hello Kitty DieCut Pouch wif waffles (12 x 16 x 6cm) - $4
Can the waffles still be eaten har? What's the expiry date?

Thanks.
happy.gif

Ktgal,
the Hello Kitty DieCut Phone Pouch in Pearly pink - $3 is really pretty (angeltopg is lucky!). if the handle is detachable with a button will be great! can hand it on bag.
happy.gif

KM,
i will be missing your pte sale...
sad.gif
as it will be during office hour yah? sure no more left when i check at night..

Starlight
Noted

Xing
Noted ur order, the waffles can be eaten, expiry is ard february 2009 for both items.
The phone pouch strap is detachable

Back