Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Ah Mau,
Wow that a lot. But u get what u wan right?

Just now i call taka they say still have the LD wow so fast finish already. The people sure get the big prizes.

cindy,
ya lor. Spent a lot lor but heng lor got ladies here help me clear the small prizes. So not so badz lor......

I already predicted it'll finish very fast de lor....

Ladies,
I still have some extras if u are interested.

- 1 angel bedroom slippers
- 1 devils bedroom slippers
- 1 devils HP charm
- 1 angel fan (cloth material)
- 2 devil glass

Ladies,

I'm quite keen in the Angel Glass set from the LD. So if anyone got extras to let go, pls pls let me know hor. Thks lots...

cindy,
I'm mad de lor..... haha... i tink for every LD I oso spent around this amt lor the the rest either sell or give away. So wasted hor. Wat an expensive hobby lor......

Dymples,
Will help u keep a lookout for it.

Ladies,
I'm interested to get the following at a higher price if u wana let go. Pls PM me ok.

- 1 x cushion
- 1 x angel t-shirt
- 1 x devils big plush

Ah mau,
You give away?? Waa.. Next time throw some over here hor! Lol. *Just kidding*

I like this series too.. esp coz all is HK..

KK, time to log off.. Happy wkend ladies!!

<font color="ff6000">Anyone got Angel HK Charm beep me hor..</font>

Ah Mau,
Next time if u got family u will not spend so much on HK anymore. When u see all the HK stuff u like u will forget how much u spend. Going home Bye take care

Hi Ladies,
Congrats to all who won the top prizes &amp; what they were hoping for! Went to try my luck for the LD at Isetan/Taka. Isetan's 2nd set left 20 dips and I managed to get the Devil's Plush and other small prizes
happy.gif
Taka's 3rd set I got the Devil's Tee &amp; small prize. Not much luck for Angel items which I prefer... ;)

ah mau
Managed to get Angel tote from my friend though phew... ;)

Princess
No prob, received your transfer thanks!
happy.gif
How do I pass the tote to you?

Hi Ladies

I have the following to let go at cost:

1 set angel slipper
1 angel charm
1 devil charm

1 cushion (selling at higher price. Pls quote your budget if u want.
happy.gif
)

Ah mau
I thought u have the whole set liao cos u import from Japan? So u collecting an extra set?
happy.gif

Btw, I reserved an angel bag from u that time when u posted but now didn't see my name in your list leh...

Ladies
I am keen in angel tee (willing to get at higher price)and angel and devil tote bags. Anyone with extras to exchange or let go? Sms me or pm me hor?

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Acthia</font>,
I thought I read wrongly when I read from the post that you are expecting #3. It is stressful thinking of the $$$, a child going on to P1 and wanting to be there for her etc etc...

For me, same old thing everyday. Mornings attend to my boy (P2) and afternoons playing/teaching my younger gal. Take it easy bcos the stress will affect your moods and the baby.

Kittywishlist oso wana sell her items. Her extras as follows:-

1) 5 x Devils Slippers

2) 5 x Devils HP charms

3) 5 x Devils Tote Bag
- 1 x msblur

4) 3 x Devils Fan

5) 5 x Devils Mug set

6) 4 x Angel bags
-cutiezvin
7) 4 x Angel fan

Emma
I can exchange my devil tote with ur angel tote =)

Anyone wants the devil plush? I'm hoping to exchange for angel plush, but think chances are quite slim. So if anyone wanna buy, can quote a price. It's quite pretty coz her dress has lace trimmings. But my personal preference is the angel...

Hihi,Emma,
I get small prizes only, sad... No luck on BIG prize, keke

At bugis lor, seems like all Sanrio had finished their LD set in short time... I "pai mia" &amp; have to wait till after work then go... Today really not in mood to work leh, keep thinking of taking time off
happy.gif

Hi Ladies,

I have the followings to let go:
- angel tote bag
- devil tote bag
- devil hp charm
- devil glasses
- devil slippers

Hi Spunk,
Can I exchange my angel fan with your devil fan?

Emma,
So so la, by the time i reach is not really cramp, around 5 to 6 ppls there. But I took some time to find her shop, it's quite complicated to me =P

Spunk,
I can meet you at Raffles Place too next week. Maybe Monday lunch time.

Will pm you my hp no.

PP,
Thousand apologies. Haven't checked mails in details recently. Have not posted your stuff. Will do so next week when in office.

Hi ladies, finally time of the day i can read and post here...

Janet,
wah, thanks lohs..so long already u still looking for this wallet and still ask me to find for you ah...i doubt its still up for sale man!!! please give up the idea lohs....

Ladies,
those keen in the 4tiers from BKK...i must check with kittymum wats the procedures for shipping back to SG. if not too inconvenient, will post up and jio you gals.

Hi all,
Letting go my extra's @ $10 each. Thanks Ah Mau for your help..

1) 4 x Devils Slippers

2) 5 x Devils HP charms

3) 5 x Devils Tote Bag
- msblur

4) 3 x Devils Fan

5) 5 x Devils Mug set

6) 4 x Angel bags
- cutiezvin

7) 4 x Angel fan

msblur,
Oops did u send me any email or pm me to ask me to send u ur items? Cos i didn't receive, I tink my pm got prob cos i oso couldn't receive Stephy's pm. Will contact u via sms tml, better la hor.

Ah mau,
U also got good prizes too!
happy.gif
U went HF to play rite? I tink I went after u cos by the time I went there was only the Devil luggage and no Angel one. I only this LD heng..shld have seen the prizes i got for the Picnic LD sia, i have many picnic mats leftover and i dunno wat to do with them :p

Back