Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Hi Spunky,

So sorry for the late reply cause I seldom log in now are days...maybe you can past my clock to kittymum cause she will be meeting me in TPY one of the days...can I tt the $10 to kittymum then I asked her to pay you instead cause I have her acc in my bank list??

<font color="119911">Hi Ms Brown,</font>
Satisfy your HK cravings now, bcos it will be difficult doing so when you have a family....before buying anything, you will ask yourself if it is a need or a want.

<font color="119911">Li Li,</font>
I am not having any hopes getting it. My cousin just came back from Taipei last month. She said the food is delicious and stayed in the hotel just beside Hello Kitty cafe. Although I hv been drooling over the authentic HK choo choo train clock, I am equally contended &amp; happy buying the red one.

1568710.jpg
I remember a lady here who likes this design of the table.

1568711.jpg
Li Li, I saw this HK canister in TW Yahoo. Do check it out...specially for year of the rat.

Noon noon ladies!

KWL,
I will be helping Lili to get something frm the Hougang plaza shop. Will shun bian help u buy the containers too lah.
happy.gif

janet,
I bought a few HK shoe charms frm the forum spree. Juz received it on Thurs. Very cute &amp; nice loh.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Ms Blur,</font>
Just curious, how much is the HK crocs button ?
I am crazy over Crocs now...very comfy and takes me everywhere...just slip on.

Ms Blur,
I love the Elmo and the 2 HK ones...so cute !!! Wonder if seller has excess for sale. Do you still have the link ? Want to take a look at the designs. Thanks

<font color="119911">Hey Ms Blur,</font>
Acthia now expecting 3rd one, you're not planning to have another one ? Furthermore you are still young and have a reliable maid. That's already a plus point. My present maid cannot be trusted...when comes to doing work, cannot remember. But when I mentioned going out, SURE can remember and remind me. BTW, got any other football team buttons ?

janet,
Np lah.
happy.gif
Ya loh, my niece oso likes dora &amp; elmo. She has dora oreadi thats y i ordered the elmo design for her.
happy.gif
Did u see whether she has any other football team charms? My hubby only like Man U, dats y ordered 1 for him too.
happy.gif

ms blur,

Thanks for helping me get the container. How/when u want to collect your bag huh?

Lili,
The glass bowl is not what I expected..
sad.gif
How much did I pay for it again? Do u still have the pic? Can load it here cuz I wanna let go mine.

hi ladies,

remember the drawer that i was looking for?

I saw it at KK ( new arrival)

3 stack is going for S$139 nett.

Those interested can get it from there.

1569137.jpg

Hi ladies,

I still have these left @ $10 each

1) 3 x Devils Slippers

2) 5 x Devils HP charms

3) 3 x Devils Tote Bag

4) 2 x Devils Fan

5) 4 x Devils glass set

6) 3 x Angel bags

7) 3 x Angel fan

Im looking for 1 Angel hp charm. Exchange from the list above if possible.

Hello ladies......

Hello Kitty,
Rem to keep the cushion for me ok. hee.... thanks ya.... Did u receive Purin's sms? I ask her to sms u.

LYD,
I saw the drawers from KK. Nice but expensive so give up the idea of buying lor.

Ladies,
I still have some extras if u are interested.

- 1 angel bedroom slippers
- 1 devils bedroom slippers
- 1 devils HP charm
- 1 angel fan (cloth material)
- 2 devil glass

<font color="119911">Hi Ms Blur,</font>
I love the charms this lady is selling...got a few designs I like. My hubby loves Liverpool, but this lady doesnt have. But I must get HK, Dora, Mickey/Minnie. Hope she still have stock now.

Oh, pic 3 is mousepad. I found it very nice leh, abit gothic feel.

Ya Janet, i also like the rose dispenser. My kitchen currently has this as dish detergent dispenser. In fact these 2 are extras i bought to keep in case next time cant find le.

Hi Stephy Barbie

I am interested in the HK scale. Is it still available? If yes, can you provide me with an account no. for transfer.

MB
Nice loot! Yes, the dispensers are so sweet.
happy.gif

Emma
I thought kittymum had organize bp on the dispenser? They look quite similar if I remember correctly.
happy.gif

Cheers!

<font color="aa00aa">MsBlur:
i also bought the M.United thingy for my girl's crocs.

very nice but doesnt last.. haha

the yellow lining..came off like 3 days after she had it on her shoe. the words "united" now left with "...ted" the first 3 have fallen off.

i tried to use super glue to stick it back on for the lining when i noticed they were coming off but maybe the glue i used was those cheap kind.. dint work.
sad.gif

thinking of getting another one from one of the sellers on the forum but she doesnt sell individual pieces.

PLL:
you very "fast hands, fast feet" hee. the scale is very nice!!
happy.gif
</font>

Emma, cant remember liao but i guess around $4 or $5 i think from a make shift store i think. Cant compare with Kittymum's BP cos hers are authentic bah.

Janet, ya, i have alot of standbys. I still have alot left overs from my jpn trip in Mar too, all kept as standbys. Sometimes so many duplicates till i dont know how to store. Hehe, but i guess its ok lah, at least i have replacements in future when they are old, dirty or broken cos i very clumsy one.
1569680.gif

Emma,
msblur did bp from TH for the dispenser before
happy.gif

MB,
hehe..we always ks one, better to keep spare for those HK we love..hehehe.

oh MB.. u bot them long ago ah.. if can recall where u bot them please lemme know..
happy.gif

lili.. i bot 1 from msblur's bp.. but not enough lohz.. i realli like it.. so still looking for it.. esp if can find yellow one.. so cute... one shampoo one conditioner or something..
happy.gif

PSI

Not really lei.. I missed out some lobangs... but at least I got the scale.. kekek I have been wanting to get a digital scale weighing machine. Finally got a chance to buy liao.. Tks to stephie
happy.gif

Back