Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Hi ladies, am clearing some hk stuff?? Anybody keen??

1551826.jpg
1551827.jpg
- CK comb x 1 ($2.00)

1551828.jpg
- HK container x 1 ($2.00)

1551829.jpg
- HK twin containers x 1($2.00)

1551830.jpg
- HK ziplock bags x 1, HK mirror x 1 ($2.00 each)

1551831.jpg
- HK toothbrush set x 2($2.00)

1551832.jpg
- HK pens (3 for $5.00)

1551833.jpg
- HK mini lock x 2($2.00)

Eliz,
Ic ic..nex time can try with mayo chicken with celery loh. Nice nice leh. ;)
But ok lah, she still can afford to eat alot loh. U should hav seen kittymum's gal leh. The way she ate was shiok de loh. Hw i wish my gals can eat like her! Haha....

Celery?? One of my most hatred!! haaa... chicken and mayo sounds nice. can try.. with the celery though.

I like kittymum's gal.. ba ba.. i so like!! My gal think like daddy not baba type..

Eliz,
Oh u hate celery ah?? Hmm...den maybe can replaced it with others loh.
happy.gif

Ya ya...her gal is reali cute loh. Can talk very well at her age. Ytd she went for our crabby dinner gathering too mah, we kept making fun of her loh. Hee...

Eliz, msblur
Can use chicken, mayo and thinly shredded cucumber & carrots or try Creamed Corn with Cheese for the sandwich filling
happy.gif

btw Eliz, you bought the transformer for the sandwich maker? How much did it cost?

Eliz, the sandwich look soooo cute....
Yeah, try chicken mayo, steam the chicken, mix w mayo, pepper, salt and if you like some canned pineapple.

1552061.jpg

Kenjer's HK loots:

1) Set of 4 HK Relax Coasters (1 set available): $18.90
- reserved for msbrown

2) HK Cotton Swabs (6 pcs available): $1 per packet
- emma x 2
- lili x 2
- starlight74 x 2

3) HK push eraser (2 pcs available): $2.90 per pc
- stephy x 1

<font color="ff0000">Spunk dear</font>,
I transfer u the $$ for ur lelong le..

<font color="aa00aa">Dior</font>,
Is the cushion seat $28?? I kinda forget..anyway i've transfer $28 to u..can i collect it wif the Big bag? So looking forward for the bag..
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">lili</font>,
U wan i transfer u the red train clock BP's $$ first?

<font color="0000ff">hello kitty lover,
I helped u bought the HK water bottle holder(white colour). Let me know how to pass to u or "passing baton".
Kindly trfs $5.90 to my POSB saving a/c: 092-14738-0</font>
happy.gif

Spunk
Oh, so useful! You always managed to find these pink containers/bins to stick the decals on hehehe... ;)

I've done the transfer of payment for the Mousepad, appreciate if you could check and confirm receipt please? My i-banking nick is: angel_topg and the transaction ref is: 1796282091. Thanks!

Ladies below,
closing this bp and seller has replied, it will cost $6.50, anyone dun want pls inform. if not will go ahead and confirm order.

<font color="ff0000">HKG HK BOWL WITH SPOON - Total 11pcs
BP PRICE: $6.50 (CONFIRM)</font>

1) lili x 1
2) emma x 1
3) wesim x 1
4) stephy x 1
5) MB x 1
6) szu x 1
7) sharon x 2
8) msblur x 2
9) ah mau x 1
===close===

Lili,
Im ok with the price of the HK bowl. Thks for organising this bp.
happy.gif

angel,
Yes, i still hav more left. Will reserve for u then.
happy.gif

Hi Spunk/Angel/Stephy/Kittywishlist,
Welcome to the HK family.

Ladies,
Can anyone advise what is the actual link for HK loft please ? I want to bookmark it. BTW, any ladies here able to do a BP for this dual bin box ?
1553070.jpg

Hi Ladies,
Blessed morning...very happy, yesterday brought this blender set at Grace(bugis) there....Have been eyeing on this for very long already...hee hee so happy...
1553224.jpg

Noon noon ladies!

MB/PLL,
I saw this blender at Grace's shop too. She has 2 types loh. One is a juicer, another one is a blender. But both oso nice nice loh.
happy.gif

MB,
Ya its cute loh. Hmm...dun quite remember hw much is it leh. Was it $119 or something like dat??? Or lesser than that?? Didnt reali notice men. Pai seh...
happy.gif

hello ladies~

I got some extra loots for sale.
Interested party pls pm me or sms me. Tks.

HK rabbit tea bowls 2pcs available ($5 each)
1553412.jpg

HK chopstick set w/cover 1 pc available ($8.95)
1553413.jpg

Hi lili,
Can still order?

HKG HK BOWL WITH SPOON - Total 11pcs
BP PRICE: $6.50 (CONFIRM)

1) lili x 1
2) emma x 1
3) wesim x 1
4) stephy x 1
5) MB x 1
6) szu x 1
7) sharon x 2
8) msblur x 2
9) ah mau x 1
10) sasi x 2 94567640
===close===

Hi Ladies,
Just spoke to Grace, no more stocks for the 1) mixer and cutter (which is what Dior has bought), and 2) the blender (more for blender juices with sacs). She will source for more.

DH went Bkk for conference and bought these back for me, plus some others which some of you may have (e.g. container, nail polish).

1553455.jpg

1553456.jpg

1553457.jpg

Lili,
Central is having a sale now. Hopefully will still be on when you go next month cos can really save a lot.

Purin

Nice stuffs your dh has got for you. I like the stool. I think the t-shirt will fit you well.
happy.gif

M B
Me doing well too, rather busy nowadays.

Emma
Its my DH who were waving at you just now. He told me you were shocked when he waved at you. Pai seh if he startled you.
happy.gif

Wah Purin,

He actually brought the chair back! My hubby was like asking me, how to bring back when I mentioned I wanted to buy the chair and fan!
Very pretty chair...and few designs!

japancraze,

How much is the Rose series pouch? Wallet?

Purin,

Can take pic and post the rest of the loots ur DH get for u in BKK here? Cos my DH also going end of this month. Wanna ask him help me buy too..hehe

Back