Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

juz came back from isetan and got me goodie bag.. only managed to get one..
sad.gif
cos i din have extra coupons like some of the ladies here.. hehe...aniways, goodie bags have been fully redeemed.. i managed to get the 2nd last one.. hehe... still happy lahz..

kittymum.. no need to trouble u to get the rice container for me alr.. i got that from isetan... used the $5 voucher.. so its only abt $15 only.. so happy.. can save u alot of luggage space le! hehe... thanx!

lyd.. nice meeting u there.. hehe..
happy.gif
we like buy until nothing to buy hor.. haha.. wanna accumulate $20 worth of stuff also so hard.. hehe...

<font size="+1"><font color="0077aa">Kittymum's BKK shopping trip:</font></font>

*Rose Tall Glasses (Budget: $3.50)
- msblur x 2
- Maplebabies x 2
- purplepenguin x 4

*Rose Short Glasses (Budget: $2.20)
- msblur x 2
- Maplebabies x 2

*Waffle Biscuit Containers (Budget $5)
- szu x 3
- live_your_dream x 4
- msblur x 2
- hazeytys x 2
- ling ling x 1
- Maplebabies x 1
- hydrangea x 2
- ronniemini x 2
- bbgirl x 2 (if got pblm bringing back, pls drop my orders..)

*2-tier drawers (Budget: $12)
-Hello Kitty

*Water-dispenser (Budget: $20-$25)
-charmmy_kitty

*HK Blanket cum Cushion (Budget $18)
- Purin
- meiji
- Hello Kitty
- Emma
- purplepenguin
- she_she (1 blanket cushion, 1 sun shade, 1 neck cushion) tks!
- bbgirl (2 neck cushions only)

*HK French rose long or short wallet. Budget $35.
- Janet

*Rose car accessories
- Purple Penguin (2 diff designs of sunshades x1 each, rose diecut cushion x2 (top centre of pic you posted), box x1

*Rose clasp clutch bag (budget $30)
-Japancraze

lili
Thanks for passing the rose storage boxes to me yest. Wink wink...
happy.gif

Intereted to buy from the link u posted. I will let u know..
happy.gif

blueblue,
no probs lah
happy.gif
shun bian mah..tks for the cushion..nice nice
happy.gif

hellokittyfan,
free shipping...yes, seems authentic to me...

<font color="0000ff">Emma,</font>
You got the rice container from Isetan ? I have the $5 voucher but forgot all about it...stuck it on my memo board but we didn't go out these few days. I guess you must be very happy to get the item here.

msbrown/Emma/meiji,
U all so lucky to be able to redeem the goodie bags leh. I drop by Isetan sanrio juz nw ard 3plus coz' brought my gals to watch the Bee Movie mah. But the goodie bags all fully redeemed liao.
sad.gif

kittymum

I am removing the drawers from the list. Been feeling uncomfortable as think it will be bulky for u.

Kittymum's BKK shopping trip:

- msblur x 2
- Maplebabies x 2
- purplepenguin x 4

- msblur x 2
- Maplebabies x 2

- szu x 3
- live_your_dream x 4
- msblur x 2
- hazeytys x 2
- ling ling x 1
- Maplebabies x 1
- hydrangea x 2
- ronniemini x 2

-charmmy_kitty

*HK Blanket cum Cushion (Budget $18)
- Purin
- meiji
- Hello Kitty
- Emma
- purplepenguin

*HK French rose long or short wallet. Budget $35.
- Janet

*Rose car accessories
- Purple Penguin (2 diff designs of sunshades x1 each, rose diecut cushion x2 (top centre of pic you posted), box x1

-Japancraze

Btw, I still xin1 yang3 yang3 over the kettle. Your friend still has stock?

happy.gif

msblur.. i was there at abt 3 too leh.. cos enzo's classes ended at 2, we ate before we went there... but i still thought will have alot.. cos msbrown went at abt 4 and there was still bags left yesterday..

Janet.. ya.. so happy.. me gonna open it now.. hehe.. been taking care of enzo alone the whole night.. hubby went for wedding dinner.. now the house is in a mess.. but dun care.. i go play with my hk stuff now!
happy.gif

Emma,
Huh, nv see u leh. Me still walking ard Isetan loh even though no more goodie bags to redeem liao. Show starts at 4.30pm mah.
happy.gif

So hw many bags u managed to redeem?

msblur..i only managed to get one leh... asked the SA.. she say two left.. but i only have 1 coupon.. sad right.. sigh..

shanshan.. sorry.. cant take photo now.. digicam with hub.. he took it to the wedding dinner liaoz..
sad.gif

the CK pouch msbrown was talking abt should be a pencil case i think.. then 1 ck notebook (almost a4) and a LTS notebook (small).. the CK pencil case is big and pink and glittery.. hehe.. not say super nice lahz.. hehe.. but the notebooks are nice..
happy.gif

wah shanshan.. luckily that's not a video of us at the taka sanrio sale boy.. if not i have to dig a hole and hide alr!!! haha.. but that place is v nice leh.. do u know where is it? denmark? US?

Hi gals,

ShanShan, the videos on Hello Kitty are so interesting! Tks for sharing.

Msbrown
Tks for getting the goodie bag! Can't wait to see it. = )

Emma
U got the rice bin too? Still got alot of stock at Isetan? Tot of getting it tomorrow. But maybe not cos hard to get it home...

Hi Dior

It's the HK rice container featured in Isetan member newsletter. In it has a $5 voucher to be used for min $20 purchase and also allowed u to collect goodie bag. Today is the last day for goodie bag collection. So sad...tot tomorrow I can go and collect again...

<font color="aa00aa">bbgirl,</font>
Haha..ya hor, idea leh but must get pink color drawers otherwise veri weird lor..keke

<font color="aa00aa">enzo de ma,</font>
Beri busy this 2 days no time to go Isetan for the goodie bag..so sad no more liow..

Must be happy with ur new loots today wor..Okie, noted on the rice container lah..hehehe..ya, hv more luggage space..

<font color="aa00aa">Hello Kitty,</font>
Okie. Have to check for u on the kettle, let u know tmr, ok?

Dior
U mean the taiwan dual bin? Not that. This one quite nice too. Think earlier Emma posted something but not sure if it's a pic on that. U can see if you can find it in the archives.

Hi Ladies!

Good morning!
happy.gif

I have an extra set of goodie bag if anyone keen. But need to get it together with the HK file that I have purchased so as to redeem it. The file costs $2.95.

happy.gif

Good Moring Ladies
happy.gif

I've 1 rose container and rose bookstand from the fair to let go @ $5 each. Let me know if anyone of u is keen. Thanks.

hydrangea,
i've send you a pm. okies, u just pm me if u ready to order. dun think will close so soon.

Dior,
i think the rice bin @ Isetan was sold at the Sanrio fair.

Emma,
My hubby also went for wedding dinner last night at Merchant Court...wish I have HK stuff to play with.

Szu,
Have you received my receipt and applied for membership yet ?

Ladies,
Has the Sanrio Isetan $5 voucher expired yet ? If not, I hope to go there to take a look.

<font size="+1"><font color="ff6000">Updated List:
Kittymum's BKK shopping trip:</font></font>

- msblur x 2
- Maplebabies x 2
- purplepenguin x 4

- msblur x 2
- Maplebabies x 2

- szu x 3
- live_your_dream x 4
- msblur x 2
- hazeytys x 2
- ling ling x 1
- Maplebabies x 1
- hydrangea x 2
- ronniemini x 2

-charmmy_kitty

*HK Blanket cum Cushion (Budget: $18)
- Purin
- meiji
- Hello Kitty
- Emma
- purplepenguin

*HK French rose long or short wallet. Budget $35. (pls go ahead if exceed by few dollars, thanks)
- Janet

*Rose car accessories

-Japancraze

MsBlur,
Thankz for the pix of the containers.

Lili,
I will give it a miss then.

Janet,
Ya...have rec'. Thankz...Membership applied liao. Btw, we have gotten the necklace. Do u want it. I got the lighter purple shade. If u want, I will post it back to U, else I'll keep it

Szu,
Do keep the necklace...thanks for asking. I've got 1 pink one hanging in the cupboard. Still thinking what to do with the die-cut pendant...thought of attaching to my handphone.

kittymum
Okie. How to pass to u?

lili
Really nice meeting up with u the other day! The lamp really nice hor...I wanna get leh but still have 2 HK lamps at home not used so have to give it a miss.

Btw the last week I went TH, I started chatting with the SAs and shared abt our online HK BP stuff and LARGE HK family here always looking out for HK stuff. The SAs were quite kan cheong then and when saw the stuff I collected from lili quickly asked how much we paid for them. Then they said we can actually ask them and maybe they can sell cheaper...hopefully they think now got 'competition' will offer us more special rates...keke...

happy.gif

janet,
Yeah, i got both the bookstand & container for myself too. Bought for some of the ladies here as well. Luckily managed to find for them, coz' many r stained.

Lili,
blushing*** Hehe....no worries lah, i remember msbrown did post the pic b4 mah.
happy.gif

Janet,
Thankz for letting me have the necklace. I use it as a pendant lor. I bought a stainless steel necklace form SK to go with the pendant.
U can also use it as key chain or as an accessories. Can attached to ur bag or those small hand carry pouches. They sure will look nice with the bling bling.

<font color="aa00aa">hello kitty,</font>
Can u PM me ur a/c to tt $$ to u 1st then will 'exchange' items when u cabinet arrive, ok?
happy.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="ff6000">To All Ladies,</font></font>

<font color="119911">The he HK CNY LD + Potluck + MJ will be held at Tampines - Kittymum's place (Date & Time : To Be Confirm) should be somewhere in late Jan'08 or early Feb'08 depend when the LD stocks arrive.</font>
happy.gif
<font color="119911"><u>PLEASE INDICATE next to your nicks + the food u will be bringing</u></font>
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1"><u>HK CNY LD (Limited to 100 LDs - $10 Per LD (CLOSED)</u></font> </font>

- Kittymum (15 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) Soon Kueh, Chicken Nuggets
- Emma (10 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) - fish/cuttlefish balls
- Szu (3LD+) Tampines (Kittymums place) - depend on time & date
- Celline (5 LD+) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) - Fried Rice or bee hoon
- Feifei (5 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) - otah otah [MTB]
- Meiji (5 LD) KIV (if LD held few week b4 CNY, will join)
- Alicia (3 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place)
- Msblur (3 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) - braised chicken wing & jelly <font color="0000ff">[PAID 3Nov]</font>
- Lili (5 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place)
- Msbrown (5 LD) Tampines (Kittymums place) - depend on time & date
- Dor11 (2 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place)
- Bbgirl (2 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) [MTB]
- Purplepenguin (5 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) [MTB]
- Beary (MC) (3 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) depend on time & date
- Lani (3 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) - chicken curry + french loaf
- Bubblesangel (8 LD) - Tampines (Kittymum's place) - hotdogs/sausages
- Snowberries (3 LD)
- Live_your_dream (2 LD) Tampines (Kittymums place)

<u>Total : 87dips</u> (please add on to this total when u update ur list..)

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">PAYMENT: Please transfer the necessary funds to my POSB Saving a/c 073-18782-6 to make payment...thanks
happy.gif
</font>
</font>

Szu,
I am thinking of attaching it to my handphone. Thanks for the ideas...wanted to wear it with a white-gold chain but hubby said it's too big for me.

Ladies,
Kitty palace at JP have hot some really good bargain for Hello Kitty items. Wooden tissue holder, Jewelery holder, multi purpose holder(remother control holder) all gg for $15. They also have a wide range of toys set for sales.
I also bought some for myself...hehehe

Stamp set @ $9.00(OP $14.90)
1067080.jpg
1067081.jpg

Bubble gun @ $6.90
1067082.jpg

Another one is a normal bubble set. Consist of a bottle of solution and a blowing stick with a HK mascot on top at $2.90 (OP:$9.90)

Back