Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

msblur,
you didn't see any of my earlier postings hor? the HK sandals is being sold at Level 1 of tampines mall, in front of mcdonald's. there is a small Sanrio sale going on there, selling only girls' clothes, shoes, sandals, slippers, panties, and adult ladies' bras, panties, bikini, sleepwear, pyjamas, nightgown. the girls' shoes/sandals/slippers are VERY nice. i bought for my dd 3 pairs liao...

purin.
welcome back! aiyoh, just came back today and tomorrow going off again liao! won't you miss your ds? for me sure will miss my dd one...

ladies,
need some advice. today my dd's runny nose and cough/phlegm VERY bad. she vomitted twice! and her appetite was SOO bad. she hardly ate anything and refused to drink milk also. whole day so lethargic and cry-cry, then sticky to me.

then before bedtime i wanna feed her medicine she cry & scream bloody murder, until no choice hubby and i gotta force feed her, cause she needs to take the meds esp at night. then see her cry aft that my heart really pain, i almost cried with her, esp when she came up to me and hugged me and asked me to cradle her like a baby and she fell asleep in my arms when i rocked her.

what i wanna know is - is there any foods/drinks i can feed her that can help her runny nose, cough and phlegm? are there any soups, drinks, etc that i can make or brew for her? what about those chinese herbs, etc? is there anything i can give her that will help make it go away faster?

also, her appetite is very, very bad and she hardly ate anything. can you suggest anything i can feed her or anything i can cook for her? what do you ladies feed your tods when they are sick and with no appetite?

any ideas/suggestions would be much appreciated. tks!

Hi Lani,
Give lots of water. Can try Royal Gala apples. Most soup is ok as long as not heaty/cold type. You can try giving her bread / sponge cake / porridge. You can encourage her to eat by giving her some (milk) sweets.

Hope that your DD recover soon. As a mother, we can hardly rest when they are not feeling well.

I will definitely miss my DS. But no choice, got to go for work. Lucky only 3 days.

Hi Janet/Meiji/Hello Kitty,
Will most prob go Ladies street tomorrow night. I must get the things I want tomorrow cos Tuesday night most prob will have dinner with Hkg colleagues. Will check out the things for you.

Hi Ladies,
Will post pictures of the extras end of week when I'm back. Have no strength to take pictures now.

Hi Lani,
Try to give your dd some watery porridge. Also let her drink more water.
Juz now, i oso went to Tampines mall n bought a pair of sandals n slippers for my gal. They still give me 2 HK key chains n 1 Hk folders free
happy.gif

Hi Purin,
Wow, so fast u come bk from BKK liao n flying off again. Do take care n rest more. So u can go n buy more LPB bk ya
happy.gif

Waiting to see your HK loots fm BKK.

Lani,
Hope your DD recover soon...
I normally let my DS drink <u>milk</u> only when he fall sick.
happy.gif

Purin,
Have a good rest!
happy.gif

Lingling,
Long time no chat leh...

purin, ling ling,
thanks for your suggestions. today tried giving her some porridge for lunch and ABC pasta minestrone soup for dinner but she didn't want. end up b'fast she only had milk, lunch half slice french toast and tea time 3 pcs Baby Bites biscuits and dinner 1 tiny pc of milk bread from Four Leaves. before sleeping also she didn't want to drink her milk.

haiz...hopefully tomorrow she will be better and her appetite will improve. and hubby also gotta go to work, cause Mondays he got lecture so can't take leave. i hope i won't be stressed managing her by myself.

tomorrow i will cook a simple watery chicken porridge for her for lunch, hopefully she will eat it. and then maybe dinner some chicken soup with ABC pasta.

luckily at home we got lots of bread and biscuits, so if all else fails, she can eat these just to fill her tummy.

Lani.. hope u dd's appetite will return soon.. i know how it feels having to see her struggle when she takes her meds... sayang sayang... hope she recovers soon ya.. take care... buy her more HK pretty things to cheer her up..
happy.gif

Purin... take care of urself there.... when u come back, teach me how u deal with the separation anxiety.. me gonna leave my ds in sg for 4 nights when i go to bkk next month!!! scared!!!

Hi Ladies,
Good Morning
happy.gif

Hi Purin,
I guess you must be leaving for the airport soon. Do find a chance to do your shopping 2night.

Hi Lani,
Since your daughter is coughing so badly, try not to give her chicken. Impt thing is to drink lots of liquids. For phlegm, you can try to give her Flumucil. It's orange flavoured powder and will clear the phlegm. Can get over-the-counter but from pharmacist.

Hi Ling Ling,
Long time no 'see'
happy.gif

janet,
Actually wat i meant for the containers was, it came in 3 diff sizes mah, all in one set. N its selling $6.90 per set loh.
happy.gif

Morning ladies!

msblur,
how u feeling today?
better?

i like the bear series towel lor..so nice..

Purin,
Enjoy your trip...will look forward to your loots when u are back =)...

Lani,
Hope your DD recover soon....

Morning Everyone.
Another hot day again.

Purin,
I look forward to see your loots this weekend.

Ms Blur,
So happens I am using that towel you just bought...and my daughter likes it more than her Strawberry Shortcake design.

Lani,
Watery porridge will be good for Sarah now. Try to abstain from grapes, bananas in the meantime.

Hi ladies!
happy.gif

Good morning to all!

Lani
Really very heartpain to see our children sick hor
sad.gif
. My DS also not well recently. Had stomach flu. Got one night he vomited for nearly the whole night. Had to change the bedsheet twice and his clothes everytime he vomited cos the vomit was all over his body! In the end we kept a big plastic bowl by the side of his bed so is easier for him (and us ) to reach when he wanted to throw up.

Take it slowly with regard to food. My pd said is ok if they dun eat much for the few days. I fed my son biscuits for lunch and dinner for 1 day then some porridge the next day. After he threw up I dun feed him water cos that might make him vomit again. I gave him H2O (the non glassy kind). This is to replenish the electroytes lost after he vomited. Give small amts like half a cup each time. I also bought Isomil to replace Gain IQ till he recovered. If stomach flu, the lactose in cow's milk will aggravate the condition.

When my children had lots of phlegm, I will buy hou2 zao3 san3 from Yu Ren Seng for them to take. It helps to dispel the phlegm from the body thru mouth or in the motion that they passed. But can only take after the cough/cold has stopped.

Hope your DD gets well soon!

Purin
Thanks! Enjoy your trip!

PP
Do let me know if we r meeting this wed.
happy.gif

Morning ladies!

I bought this HK 4-in-1 containers for $6 at Toa Payoh to only discover that a shop at Hougang Plaza is selling the same set at $3.90. ARGH!

883007.jpg

<font color="ff6000">HI Nikita,</font>
Are you interested in that 30th anniversary wallet I bought ?? It's still in plastic...letting got bcos don't have enough card compartments. Pls email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks
happy.gif

883360.gif

Good Morning everyone......

janet,
wow...so many nice HK pics when i log in here...keke...now you become picture Queen liao...

Purin,
enjoy your trip....
happy.gif

Lani,
hope your DD recover soon....
happy.gif

Janet,
wow, u found so many nice pictures leh...

Regarding the taiwan currency, got to find out the rate for no wand then divide lor..

shanshan,
long time din see u here lor...yup, Janet become our next picture queen liao cos she posted sooo any nice pictures leh..

Hows things?

Nikita,
how was your wkends?

nikita,
same lor, busy with hsework, attending fren'z bb shower, going out with inlaws etc...same routine thingy =)...hee

How your work? busy?

883545.gif

Shan Shan,
I see the pics so nice, so upload so that we can all drool over them together. HaHaHa.

Fei Fei,
Just can't stop posting the pics
happy.gif

sharon,feifei,
Im feeling beta nw. Juz dat still coughing loh. N alot of phlegm.

janet,
Reali u oso hav the towel ah? I like it the moment i saw it. But anyway i bought an extra pc of the HK bear towel, c which ladies wan mah.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Hi Ladies,</font>
I tompang Purin to help me get a Disney Princess tee for my gal...she's in love with them now, esp Belle and Snow White.
http://hk.f2.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/auction/b5018122?u=do11y_girl

<font color="ff6000">Ms Blur,</font>
My hubby coughing very badly this morn...asked him to go to another doctor. He seems much better now.

<font color="ff6000">Acthia,</font>
I know your present 'feng shui' in the office not advisable to surf net, but hope you and your gals are doing fine.

<font color="ff6000">Purple Penguin/Fei Fei,</font>
I think I will go crazy if I go to Taiwan...so much HK stuff. Asked my aunt to help me look out for the tissue box holder but she already went to Shanghai
sad.gif
sad.gif
...too bad lah.

<font color="ff6000">Dorothy,</font>
If you have a friend going to HKG and you have something to get from the Yahoo HKG auction sites, can pre-arrange to meet up or do postage to send to hotel...That's the advice given by a friend. Certain things are much cheaper on Yahoo than the stores. BTW, did you ask Li Li to help you find the bib ??

Dor/PP
Hi ladies I bought another set of the magnets! So now both of u can have 1 set each. Saw it at BM Central Sweetie Land. Last set already I quickly grab (dun worry, in mint condition
happy.gif
)So Dor u getting from Emma? Then PP I pass to u when I meet u to get the container?

Also bought a HK T-shirt. Got black and pink. I got the black 1 cos the pink is very sweet not suitable for me.

Janet
The HK T u posted asking Lani whether is nice or not (the one with hk n strawberries and pink sleeves) I just saw it at BM central! $8.90 only! I wanna get but cannot fit in
sad.gif
. Very nice!!!

Hi shanshan
Been busy? U seldom login nowadays leh...

happy.gif

Hi

The T that I bought:

883989.jpg

It is free size. $13.90. I am M/L size. Quite loose for me. Comes in Pink too. Outline of pic and words is black instead of white for the pink one.

Anyone interested to get this or the other T can let me know via sms. I will be going there tomorrow again. Btw, the other T actually for kids. The XXL the SA said might fit me but very very tight so I didn't buy. Think they have S till XXL size.

PP.. u wanna collect from me by weds? then pass me HelloKitty's stuff? cos me meeting her on weds to pass her somethings too...

Hello Kitty, then u can mail urs to Dor? how how??

Hellokitty/Emma, thanks man... just let me know who to transfer to...

Hellokitty, u sure u M/L... u looked veri skinny....

Dor

Ya I am M/L (sometimes XL). Hee thanks for the compliment (is it meant as compliment?
happy.gif
). My hubby always teases me abt my tyres around my tummy leh. Maybe it was the clothes I wear that makes me look thinner than actual that day.

How u feeling nowadays?
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Hello Kitty,</font>
You bought that black tee ?? It's cute !!!
As for the other tee, it's available in S'pore ?? I'm wearing L now...no thanks to the tummy. Otherwise will definitely consider the pink.

Back