Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

KWL
I agree, later kenna again, sekali next time go holiday buy things still have to ask for permission, wahahhahahahahahaha

Ktgal,
No need to spend so much at 7-11 just to get the KT la..or worst beg for stamps like some desparado. Can just buy the figurine de. I just saw somewhere selling at $9.90 each. Abit ex than HKG la. But better than none right.

Ask who sia? Spend own $ still have to ask permission?

PLL,
MUHAHAHAHA...pm u le

ktgal88

BRAGGING is normally those who can't do it what. Like I brag that I want to go Japan but cant go la.. understand????

I was there 4 years ago, that was before I joined this forum.

KWL
You got msn account or not? Can add me? I just did some spring cleaning and deleted some accounts. Now can add new friends.
happy.gif
ok I will wait for your pm to come in.

Jenny
yup Now trying to collect it and same with you 4 oni .The first day 7-11 launch the HK,I just anyhow buy till $25 and top -up $3.90 to buy the HK figurine.Crazt rite.If you want to sell me the maid,sms me ok.
Trying to get the Pirate kitty,Heheee

Hi Ladies,

I guess with all the payments refunded to its rightful owners, we can now bring this ugly issue to a closure. However, I just have to say that we really shouldnt bring God into this sinful battle among us especially when we ourselves are guilty of criticising and judging others and for christians to be doing this, we are being such bad testimonials to the non-christians.

Why not we all learn to love each other just like how we love Hello Kitty?

PLL
I find JP not stroller frdly, alot of staircase everywhere, btw u r not BRAGGING loh, trust me, i have seen alot of bragging here and there, wahahhahaah

ACSY
MY dear!!! you have finally spoken!! wow.... well said.
happy.gif

Jenny
I forgot liao leh, I only know I can see alot of Hello Kitty, then keep on doing budgeting. whahaha becos that time spent a lot on wedding then no more money to buy hello kitty. Also forgot to take pic too.

OOi, Me not bragging. I really did went japan what. Between I tell you what I like about Japan, its their food and the toilet bowls. It feel so good to have your butt wash after using it. The funny part is you can even select to wash the front or the back part and select the water pressure as well. If you know what i meant. :p

Siowhui
I not sellin, i only exchangin lah, if i got xtra i let u know, hehe i also like u loh, make my family eat magnum ice cream & choco everyday, then i busy drinking oolong tea, wahahhahahaha

PLL
I c alot of ladies struggling wif strollers and giant luggages, some of them cannot even move it after the luggage tip over

Thanks to those Ladies who stood up for me. My consience is clear. Whatever TH inform me, i already posted in HKLoft in October. I did not hide any informaton or details. FYI, I was not informed that the stock has already arrived, was only informed by TH LAST WEEK. Please get all your facts right before accusing me. I will not pay TH for stocks which are not in my hands. They also wont want to collect the money until all stocks are collected. If you all dun know how BPs are arranged with TH, dun make unncessary comments. NOW that you all have caused TH to cancel this BP, sorry to those ladies who really wanted this camera...you can buy from TH w/o BP price. TO THOSE WHO HAVE PAID, I HAVE DONE ALL THE REFUNDS OF YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY!

Thanks to whoever created this trouble, hope u have had enuff fun, getting other ppl involved and smearing TH's reputation. And watever arrangement i have with TH, its non of your business.

And to that "little bird" who has MIA for a long time...thanks for spreading rumours and talking behind ppl's back...U KNOW WHO U R.

And to the LADY who called TH and was very nasty and dun know why mentioned abt the australia BP, u know who you are. FYI, my money also hardearned, i used my own money to refund u all, i have since NOT gotten back my money...who will know??? all u all know is yr money is very hardearned, mine is not....how selfish.

re: Korean Bowl BP, did i say its from Korea??? and fyi, u have asked for updates within a difference of 2 days, wat update do u think there is? all you care is your own order and yr payment, did u note who and when was the last payment i received? i have already expedite using my own money to send to the seller...r u being fair to make such remarks? and YES, NO more bps since u all are so unhappy and no longer trust me....i have nothing to lose, more then happy not to do anymore...

FYI, i have no access to the forum during office hours.....thats why i am only posting at this hour...i have a full time job unlike u all.....have time making trouble here...gloatting at ppl...please make less trouble and let us have peace....

KWL
what is LMAO?? Do you like their toilet bowl? whahah what a funny question to ask hor?? kekekekekek

ktgal88
is it? i recalled seeing a lot of ppl lugging luggages but not kids.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Ladies,
stop being childish and please stop all the personal attacks lah....haven u all created enuff trouble? wat more u all want??? this thread was nvr created for all these...</font></font>

lili
wah u finally appear le, I thot its has been quite peaceful here, those tactful post oready nice not nasty one, nasty is makin ppl lost job n fortune loh, to me this is ok le.

PLL,
I dunno abt the magazines leh. Just got to know from u. kekeke....U're the naughty one :p

PLL/Ktgal,
See, we chat among ourself also cannot. Hiaz..

KWL
oh please!!!! they are famous for their magazine ma.. those gals will always cover their bottom front.. ok ok enough liao.. you definitely know more that me... dont be so pretentious wor....

ktgal88

saw what???

KWL
I dont see anything leh.. kekekek see no evil hear no evil.
happy.gif
...... yes I just got to know it only tonight. How sad to know that I have judge a person's character wrongly..

Lili
wat nonsense?

Ladies, am i creating nonsense, i only askin for answer only, i got le loh, i also nv do anything leh

KWL
My bf is a saint, he very guai one, he very sq de, he nv go clubbin b4 until i bring him to one, then he stand there like security guard, he dun like me to club but he won't stop me from clubbin

<font size="+1">A Forum is not created for people to dicuss an share and talk about stuff they like. There won't be smoke without fire no??</font>

Ktgal,
Wah..u so happening. Next time must jio me when u go clubbing
happy.gif

PLL,
Should be "is created". Don't get upset by this kind of ppl. Waste time and energy.

Lili/ktgal/friends of both sides
Just let the issue down bah. Let's focus on Hello Kitty ya. No more hurting remarks cos it's sad reading them. Life's already hard (work, family) and the way I release stress is to come to this forum and be happy to see good lobangs and nice HK pics. I think most ladies are happier seeing nice HK pics/lobangs that's y we come to this thread, this family. No more quarrels and arguments ya. Just let it rest (no matter how hurt we are b4) if not nobody wants to post here anymore and I hope that day won't come. Just plead everyone to make peace here.

<font color="ff0000">News!</font>
KP having 30% storewide for its members on 15 and 16 Jan 09. Must bring mem card along ya. It's a good discount so if you want to buy anything it's a good chance to do so. I bought an HK angel pen. White/Silver one. It's nice.

<font color="aa00aa">Acthia</font>
<font color="aa00aa">Have you popped my dear gal? Didn't hear from u le. Are u doing confinement now?</font>

Feifei
How's ur galgal? 4 more months and she would be 1yr old. V fast hor. Justin getting nottier and Jordan too (hands v itchy always wan to put his hands on things).

HK/Shinkansen/CN shoes from Taiwan(pics to share) Like them so much but can't find them in SG leh.
2080843.jpg
2080844.jpg
2080845.jpg
2080846.jpg

Morning ladies...

Annie,
My ger ger huh?Ya lor, now 8mths liao, super active and naughty wor..likes to crawl here n there, then hor, when feed her food, she will boo out lor, then can smile at u somemore...faintz hor...but she does looks like an angel when she is sleeping..hee

Hows ur little one?

THe shoes are so nice wor, if hv, tink alot of the ladies here will get for their children de =)..

U bot alot frm KP?

Lili, may ur conscience be really clear. Gd luck to ur arrg with TH.
happy.gif
But while u call us troublemakers, hope the real troublemakers b reminded too. We have all along been in harmony here if not 4 some ppl started bitching abt us, call us names n even bitch abt our private affairs n carry small reports to other authorities. If wad they do is not creating trouble, dunno wad is. U kno who u are, dont laugh so loud. And now got new names ah? “little bird”? No more dead dog? Pls ... if we are childish, those who only kno how to scold ppl, curse ppl n call ppl names need to grow up badly. Thank u.
happy.gif

MB
Morning, maybe i should go thru the thread c who scold who, along wif the name calling lah n stuff, then do up the score, but in the end we all know who will top the score and win.
Even being at home and not wkin also kenna scolding,
Ladies, ur hubby got scold u for stayin at home cos u nv work??

Jenny
you remember about the bag you posted earlier? I like it very much. The bag is not too big, just nice.Most importantly the strap is long enough.
happy.gif

MB
wa.... went part tor wor.. no wonder never see you around yesterday?

Back