Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Ladies
Sanrio Jan 09 Catalogue items shd be here in early Feb. I'll inform all involved when she_she receives the items.

Anyone interested in Sanrio Mar 09 Catalogue can take a look here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/24465386@N08/sets/72157612183980907/

Last day of order is 9 Jan (Fri). Payment to be made by end of this month.

Pls take note that the items are only launched in March, so they will only arrive sometime early Apr. For items which do not require MOQ, u may PM me ur order. For items which require MOQ, u may wish to post ur orders on the thread. Enjoy the pics!

PP
rem to collect ur item at Hf
happy.gif

anyone wants to share..

1)page 9 <491781> Roundabouts Clear Bag @ 800Y x 2 = SGD12.80
- emma
-

2)Page 6 <511331> HK Towel @ Y500 =SGD8 x 3
- feifei
-
-

Any ladies hv any idea whether there is any size for the HK tshirt??

Morning ladies
happy.gif

Thanks for the catalogue PP
happy.gif

Feifei, the Tshirts got 2 sizes M and L leh but dunno what are the measurements for both sizes, dont see it on the catalogue.

The car accessories are nice!
happy.gif

Hello…me back liao. Miss Tokyo already
sad.gif

Even Narita departure hall also got KT to buy ~faint~

Send 2 boxes of loots back by EMS. Also arrive ytd. DH went to collect for me. Ytd Unpack untill siao!!!

MB,
I manage to get the Como mag with free KT mirror @ Narita Airport
happy.gif
If u have not posted, I would not even bother to check out the mag dept. Thanks to u
happy.gif

feifei,
Remember to hold your jaw before u view my pictures :p Ya visit a lot of nice KT stores nia. These loots not enough for u to see huh? kekeke…

MB, Princess,
I walk pass Yamato(logo with yellow circle and 2 black cat) everyday. I was wondering what the company does. Kekeke….now u guys clear my dough’s
happy.gif

Do they send overseas? 2200Yen is cheap de lor.

anyone wants to share..

1) Page 9 <491781> Roundabouts Clear Bag @ 800Y = SGD12.80 x 2
- Emma
-

2) Page 6 <511331> HK Towel @ Y500 =SGD8 x 3
- feifei
-
-

3) Page 24 <006963> HK Eraser @ 240Y = SGD3.84 x 6
- Emma
-
-
-
-
-

MB,
Tks ya...Ya lor, i worried I can't fit into the L size..hehe...u wan to get? ;p

KWL,
Wow, u steady wor...hehe =)...Got extra loots to let go? when is ur pvt sales? ;p

KWL, you are backie!
happy.gif
Hehehe, ya Jpn alot of hk but also not cheap ah!! Hehehe. And ya .. must know which corners to hunt.

Yamato i think got overseas courier but if i m not wrong, selected countries only leh.

Feifei, dont think i will be getting the Tshirts wor
happy.gif

MB,
KT is cheap in Japan compare to Singapore leh. Postage is ex lor
sad.gif
But luggage overweight more ex so bo bian got to send back by post.

Aiya...should have check with u before I send. Maybe Yamato cheaper. Any way to check if they send to Singapore?

feifei,
More KT pics to share. Till my next trip lor.kekeke..

KWL
Did u c the kt epson intel lappy when u were in jp, nice or not? tat time when i go they only carry the lappy wif amd chip set

1) Page 9 <491781> Roundabouts Clear Bag @ 800Y = SGD12.80 x 2
- Emma
-

2) Page 6 <511331> HK Towel @ Y500 =SGD8 x 3
- feifei
-
-

3) Page 24 <006963> HK Eraser @ 240Y = SGD3.84 x 6
- Emma
- Eliz
-
-
-
-

KWL, they do ship to sing but at 20000yen and size must not exceed 160cm and 25 kg wor. I PM you the details ya.

Ya ya, you should go US, they have very nice range of KT too and quite unique somemore not the same as those we have seen so far. Furthermore USdollar now weakening? So targetting when?
happy.gif

KWL
Oic, hehe, i quite tempted by the lappy, i find the spec quite good n at a reasonable price but then the OS is in jpnes, will have to reinstall again if bring back

MB,
Thanks. Hmm... end of this yr lor. Hope my wish come thru. I very greedy hor :p

Ya..USA I got no problem looking for KT. Super easy. 1 full list of address to get.

Jenny,
Is that piggy bank made of plastic? I have the clay one.

Siowhui/MB
its for 9.95 b4 10% discount
KP no more liao, all sold out, i also wan 3 more, have to hunt for it also, wahhahahahaa

Jenny quick call to reserve wor. Our thread is not just us regulars leh, got silent readers, scarli they reserved liao then you make wasted trip leh.

Piggy which page ah? I find in PP's picassa album cos the flickr one is small.

MB
i also wanna call but the the shops not open yet leh, think other place also no more liao, later will call to reserve, the daruma also come wif choco in the same daruma shape, very cute loh, but abit too cute to eat leh, hehe

softpillow
I received ur sms, i tryin to log in my IB to check, having some problem, so not yet reply u, sorry abt it

KWL
Its plastic one, its from the candy cabinet, the clay ones i also have, its somewhere in my room i think wahahahahah

Back