Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

meiji
I am abt to ask u where did u get these pic..so sharp and so nice!! But i hv to say this HK series is nice. I was at KK, holding it and put back again.....

anyone wan to share the clear Kitty containers? I dun need so many...6 in 1 pack.

acthia
I can understand the stress...no worries. everything will be fine! give your gals lots of hugs and kisses!!!!
happy.gif
U come and see kitty pic and u will relax too..must relax urself in order to take care of ur baby.

<font color="ff0066"> MsBlur</font>,
Yup yup... me have been resting lots the past week. Now backside itchy liaoz... cos I'm those active types. Dun like to sit around do nothing leh. *lol*

<font color="ff0066"> Meiji</font>,
Aiyoh... you also temp me to get the HK containers leh. It will be really useful later on when I bring BB out and she's on her initial solids. hehhehe
biggrin.gif

HI ladies
will post my loots ltr.

Meiji
I had saw the sks container you posted at KK.
but i feel like buying the HK one.itch itch hand.
Me oso feel like buying HK clear containers.too many things wish to buy.heehee

Msblur
Me oso want to order the two lunchbox(today bp).
if you forgot to kiv for me.thanks

BLueBLue,
HOw many MLs is tat ah? Coz Purin helped me get the 30ml or 60ml I cant rem liao. If u getting the big ones, I dun mind to share lor.

acthia,
Hee..ya loh, sometimes lie down too much oso sian. Last time when i had my elder gal, my MIL oso dun let me step out of my bedroom often. Everytime wana sneak out, will kena caught by her, den she will push me go sleep go sleep! Hai...

piggychoo,
Hee...no worries, no close yet, i will add in for u.
happy.gif

U must hav bot many tings hoh? Cant wait to see all ur loots men!
happy.gif

msbrown
Mine is the 100ml one...I like it so much...6 pcs also buy. Siao le.

piggy
same here....I like the two pack containers! just like u..itchy hands for kitty. Maybe I shd call to order from KK later...

Starlight
Bought the divider plate and HK tray for u liao. Let me know how u wanna collect ya?

PP
Bought the HK plate with divider for u liao.
The timer u have slot for me? Not your own hor? Else I will feel bad. Btw, very sorry ah I just realise have not paid for my orders. Who to pay to?

Ladies
No more sks stuff at TB bazaar sale liao. HK left some pieces of plate with divider, trays, many plates and big fork.

I also have the kitty and sks containers. Agree it is very good as very airtight. But hor dunno y I searched high searched low also can't find the HK white container after the day I washed it.
sad.gif

happy.gif

blueblue
I still cannot understand how it can disappear leh...
sad.gif

Ya lor no more sks stuff left. But I was wondering since this sale is by BHG, will they be having the same sale at the departmental store?

meiji.. u like roundabouts too?? i love them.. so cute!!! think i wanna go get those containers too.. u mentioned KK has?

msblur.. 1 each for me too..

fixed up this puzzle today.. v happy..

1919167.jpg

eliz/bbgirl.. got apple leh.. hehe

eliz.. haha.. its quite small nia lahz.. 300 pcs.. but me v happy to be able to complete it liaoz.. first time leh.. last time i always do 1/2way give up liao.. hahhaha.... but a bit heartpain leh... lidat 60bucks leh.. haha... the 1000pcs one $130 lidat wor.... i wanna try leh...

eliz.. the puzzle itself not v ex lah.. its only 30plus.. its the frame that i find ex.. frame nia $26 liaoz... sianz... but no frame also cannot wor.. wah.. cross stich ah.. i like also.. hehe... complete liao muz show us..
happy.gif

emma
i oso bought the mini HK one few mths ago after i bought it,they had this big one.feel so heart-pain
been think whether want to buy this big pc

blueblue,
I got the pics from www.sanrio.co.jp.
happy.gif

actually that 6 in 1 is baby food containers. Very useful, u can keep apple puree, blended vege in fridge...

acthia &amp; ladies,
Temp u gals to buy the 2pcs containers... hee...

piggychoo,
Nice loots...
happy.gif

Blueblue/Emma,
Actually civil servants already have one round of bonus in July right? So the full year is definitely more than the 0.5mths that was just declared. Furthermore, most have performance bonus too which private sectors may not have. A friend of mine who used to work in stat. board told me the perf bonus for her dept is at least 1.25 months. So plus variable, can be 2-3 months min.

Keke. . .I'm always looking out for such news cos my sis is working in the govt structured industry. So can kodou her during her bonus time since my current company doesn't give bonus at year end. But one thing, timing is more flexible for private sector if boss is good.

Mau,
I have bought the 100ml containers for you. Keke. . you forgot that you had asked me to reserve for you the last round.

Meiji,
The HK round container very nice leh.

PrincessEmma,
Nice puzzle, looks so pretty, where are you going to hang it?
happy.gif

PomPom,
Can I know what is container you all mentioned? Can't find any picture leh?

Piggychoo,
Nice loots!! HK with ribbon is for newborn baby? Very nice ~~~

wah piggychoo nice loots!! how much is the tee? u must hv spent a BOMB again kekeke

meiji/blueblue
i called up Sanrio to reserve the containers le kekeke

Hi Piggychoo,
Nice meeting u &amp; your 2 lovely boys today.
I love the lovely HK waist rattle u got for yur future god daughter &amp; the tee.
U din show me so many of yur loots just now leh. tsk tsk now I know how come u spend so much today.

Also thanks for letting me have your tomiya veg cutter. Paiseh.
happy.gif

Hi Meiji,
Tks for sharing wiith us the nice pic o the HK round container. Makes me so tempt to buy.
Saw this at KK last wk, like it but still put back oz that day I already spending a bomb. Today went but no more HK. Haa..

purin,
you here? still await your reply on the crayon and market you want, can reply my e-mail?

blue blue,
can confirmif your friend want to crayon? I need to place order by tonight.

ladies,
anyone have purin and blue blue contact? can forward to me 90479934?

Softpillow
the t-shirt cost $89.90 before discount.actuali me very blur.i tot onli $49.90 but when paying then i discovered the actual price.Too Paiseh to say i dont want.btw i been looking for this type of shirt.the ice-tray cost $14.90 before discount

Jasmine
yup the soft towel/blanket is suitable to wrap the bb when you bring him for check-up and the hat can be remove.

Gan
Haha....

SAHM
Just proceed with my order. Thanks. She is not ordering. Sorrie, I cant check yahoo mails in office so I din see ur email.
happy.gif
Thanks for helping. So my order is the 24 pcs washable crayons and the window washables crayons. Hee hee.

blueblue,
thanks, the 24pcs not enought to for 12set so the price is USD2.45/set before 15% discount you ok right?

hello kitty,
for your info too, the crayon is 2.45/pcs cos not enough order to get the additional 25cent off. sorry.

Angeltopg
you mean the whole Tomica items?
4in1 cake maker cost $ 25.90
stencil cost $6.90
bread cutter cost $8.90
clear lunchbox cost $11.90
cheese/ham cutter cost $11.90
egg mould cost 8.90
sushi mould cost $7.90
HK bib cost $8.90
not all lah.becos my elder one loves car stuff.

Hi ladies, wah, this thread moves fast recently, good sign good sign, haha

For ladies who order in XLT spree, tomorrow I will send email to you regards the payment because I already email our order &amp; made payment to TW personal shopper.

Blueblue,
KK selling the pink diecut bag leh, nice nice. Tempted to get it for myself, haha

Jasmine
I din see the diecut bag at KK last sat le. I flipped the catalog and booked this bag instead. I like alot of things in this pink series...
1919743.jpg

Back