Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

feifei
ya lor n lasting also. i still hv my novo sandals with me since beginning of tis year ;p

crocs is another brand i like, very comforty but exp.

L'S BP

HK LUNCH BOX (MIN/MAX 12PCS)
BP PRICE: $2.50

1918578.jpg

DESIGN A (KITTY WITH FLOWERS)

- Eliz x 1
- blueblue x 1

DESIGN B (KITTY WEAR DRESS)

- Eliz x 1
- softpillow x 1
- blueblue x 1

S@L,
Haha...bo liao leh. Tink should go TH & see whether still got other stuff to do bp or nt. So as to make everybody fresh & awake! Keke...

acthia
How's her jaundice? Hope it's better now.

bbgal
It's big? tat's good...I see the design nice but dunno abt size.
happy.gif
Luckily u din buy just nw.

msblur,
ya..didn't buy that(cos got feeling you will do BP for those) but bought other things. Saw the HK with bear picnic set..now my mind keep thinking of that.

Szu/blueblue,
it's rectangle. I would say it's cheap for that price.

<font color="ff0066"> MsBlur</font>,
hehehhe... yah loh... the BP smell is ttooo alluring liaoz. *LOL* BB sleeping now lah... so got time to "pop" in and see see lor.
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff0066"> feifei</font>,
BB Janessa is doing well. Now is the best time mah... cos they only eat and sleep. When they start solids n crawling tats when I lagi 'boh eng' liaoz. hahahahaha...
Somemore this is #3 so I lagi 'boh-chap'. Not so stressed over the smaller things. More like take it easy attitude. *LOL* Yesterday I berry naughty lor.
After the PD check-up, I even brought BB out to Taka (together wz Hub lah). Wanted to get some stuffs. hehhehe...
happy.gif

<font color="ff0066"> blueblue</font>,
Thks for asking. BB's jaundice is down liaoz. Yesterday returned the phototherapy machine. Was so stressed over the weekend. Now finally relieved.
happy.gif

meiji,
No prob. Tink the prices somehw will be nt much diff lah, coz' TH nw oso hav stocks frm the sanrio catalogue liao mah.
happy.gif

acthia,
Haha...
happy.gif
Bb sleeping, y u dun take a rest too? Remember dun walk too much leh, be careful ur wounds.

meiji
KK have the design u posted. I bought the SKS version on sat. think is $10.90 before discount. The sealing quite tight.
happy.gif
wanted to buy kitty designs...but cannot le....

blueblue,
In year 2006 I bot CN design.
Last year, I bot CN, HK, SKS &amp; SB sugarbunnies... faint!
happy.gif

This year, I wanna buy rubabout. Maybe will get from KP or Taka ba... hee...

meiji,
Wa...u bot so many designs of the small containers ah? Me saw the sks ones quite ex, so didnt buy loh. I only hav the HK designs.
happy.gif

softpillow,
The containers come 2pcs in a pack.

softpillow,
it's 2 for 10.90.
happy.gif

msblur,
ya lor, but i still using the old CN nia... other still keep in carton box... quite good for kids foods/snacks...
and i find it airtight leh.. hee...

meiji,
Ya ya...quite air tight loh. Me sometimes use it to put some cornflakes for my younger gal too when we go out.
happy.gif

Tink the above pics are the same as wat TH has nw.

softpillow,
hee...xin yang yang den confirmed will buy liao lah. Haha...

hello all....long time no chat here le
trying to catch up those past posts...keke

msblur,
can i be on waitlist for the Korean Bowl BP? 1 big n 1 small..TIA

Hi Msblur,
I like to add one more pc for design (A), thank you.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">btw, when you &amp; lili will be collecting the HK/Melody/Doraemon phone stand? &amp; above lunch box?
So i can arrange to collect all these together from you. Hope can make it in time before xmas time.
happy.gif
</font>

meiji
U posted the Kitty!!! I like the design but in the end I bought SKS oni. hee ...recession le...I can only buy one set.

how how...i like kitty too. U know u bought the clear kitty containers in a big pack one. I got that too on the same day...that one the sealing also not bad!

softpillow
very good containers cos v air tight!!! if u wan, I can order for u and get discount from KK.

hi bubblesangel...so long never see u on forum.

blueblue,
Sometimes I just can't control myself. That's why last year I bot so many design... but this year must really REN... no place to put my HK liao... Many LD stuffs too... =P

Wooo.. the HK ones are nice!! I'm still using the 2007 series for my gal's snacks and they are tight de lor!
The cookies i put in will not become stale!! Very good!!

meiji
u notti, me can't concentrate on my work now. runabout/sks containers floating inside my head, lol

msblur
spend $$ again, how to save up for rainy days? hehehe

blueblue
i thot of buying from Sanrio leh cos can get stamps, i wan accumlate the stamps for the premiums ;p

bbgirls05, softpillow, blueblue,
I like these 3 design this year... i saved the pics for drool... hee...

going home... chat again tmr..
happy.gif

Eliz,
Tink the design u hav is the same as mine. The above designs are the recent ones loh. TH oso has the lunch boxes for the above HK designs too.
happy.gif

softpillow,
Haha...but den if buy containers &amp; lunch boxes are all practical stuff lah, still quite ok bah.
happy.gif

Back