Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

msblur, sure hor? *LOL....kekeke cos i wont be logging in tonight if u not posting more BPs le...if have, then pls throw some 'hints' now..

S@L/piggychoo,
Hee...only lunch box lah. Nothing liao.
happy.gif

S@L,
Sure. Will put u one KIV lah if i post tmr.
happy.gif
Me oso cant resist when i saw lunchboxes. Juz hav to buy men, coz' i da bao food to office for lunch at times mah.
happy.gif

Nikita,
TH has new stocks like HK, sks & runabouts lunch boxes, sks small containers, glue & cups. Den some of them are repeated stocks. Oso have some new cutlery sets.

Emma,
Sure! Will add in ur orders for u.
happy.gif

Piggychoo,
Ok, will put ur name on KIV tmr too. Tink u gals would like lah. Anyway cheap cheap mah. **Another hint is....its cheaper than today's lunchboxes! Haha...

Eliz,
I work there mah..remember? Went for lunch earlier but didn't see leh..15mins more and I will cheong there to take a look..keke
happy.gif

As for the donuts..very easy to make and diff from those fried ones..

Gan,
I use the HK silicon mould yesterday but cannot see the HK face like yrs..

Msblur,
Nice lunch box, I dun use one so ren,ren,ren.
I just done tt for the thumb tack, I still have any other spree with you or not? If not I go and collect from at CP when your girl got class can?

ladies,
sorry off topic a little bit, I doing spree for OTC, any mummies interested to get this crayon for your little one?

There is further 15% discount + free US shipping for everything in the web.

I got 3sets order on hand need another 9sets to get additional 10% discount.

Item description: Crayola? 24 Pc. Washable Crayons
URL:http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&sku=73/29057&mode=Searching&erec=6&Ipp=16&No=32&D=crayola&Ntt=crayola&Ntk=all&Dx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&N=0&requestURI=processProductsCatalog&sd=Crayola%26%23174%3B+24+Pc.+Washable+Crayons

YEAH!! Today went to PD for Jaundice check-up. BB Janessa's jaundice has gone down liaoz. No need to rent the machine anymore!! Was so stress. Now finally relieved liaoz.
happy.gif

S@L
Yah lor... tat's was hub's sentiment too. Much cheaper to rent the machine home then hospitalised. I'm also heart pain to put BB in the machine. But need to rationalise that it's for BB's health lor. So every time she cry... I will sayang her, give her pacifier... but must tahan n dun carry her out.

For the canopy... me most prob will collect it prob 2 weekends later nearer the end of my confinement bah. hehehhe... I heard the quality is quite good though the material is abit thin.
happy.gif
See how bah. If it's really good, maybe can arrange another pte BP on it and u can join us then?

<font color="ff0066"> Hello Kitty</font>,
OMG! 3-mths Jaundice?! It must have been really tough on both you n BB man. Poor thing... your BB. Kena prick ssoo many times. I read your experience n feel sad. Thk goodness it's all over liaoz n BB is healthy.

<font color="ff0066"> MsBlur</font>,
I'm interested in the lunch box. Can I get Design A (1-pc) and Design B (1-pc). Thks.
happy.gif

msblur
Ya ya is the USB cable!!!
happy.gif

bbgal
Ya at one of the christmas trolley in the christmas 'house'. Was rushing for time thought will not check out the booths but when walked past saw the stuff quickly went in, grab and go! kekeke...

Ladies here's the pic.

1916664.jpg

acthia
Glad to hear that Janessa is ok now!!! Hooray!!!
happy.gif

Ya lor very heartpain!
I remember during one of the visit while waiting I felt warm liquid oozing down my legs. I looked down and saw lots of blood (my blood) on the floor and more flowing (not dripping) down to the ground... Yucks! Was super embarassed!

huajing
I would like 1 set. Pls pm me abt the payment. Tks!

Acthia,
great to hear that Janessa is ok now. I feel so miseable when my boi needs to be admitted to the hospital. Luckily it went down after a day and can go home. His jaundice is due to not drinking enough milk!

Hello Kitty,
Hah! 3-mths Jaundice?? You muz be very stress then.

I went to the store earlier..bought the sks bowl also. spoons @ 50cents each. Will go back tomo to buy the tray..
1916698.jpg

Acthia
Glad to hear that BB Janessa's jaundice has come down! What a relief!

HKtulip
Wonder how u ai2 guo4 the tong4ku3 de4 3 months.

Bbgirl/HKtulip
I was there at TB plaza very early this morning but I think they're still setting up the stalls so didn't see what u gals have bought. Nice cutlery! I gg to buy tomorrow too if DH is ok. If not got to get on Wed le. I wan use the spoon to feed Jordan drink water.

Msblur
Will collect my sponge together with the HK small bowl. Tks!

Annie
If u go can buy for me the SKS bowl? How much? hee hee..I am asking the same question as others. I never see before this bowl le.
happy.gif

Ladies
I cant remember who asked for the NTUC coupons and I wan to pass to her. I checked yest nite, I hv 10 pcs but so sorry, expired on 19 Nov. So wasted. Very sorry.
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Good Morning everyone!!!</font>

HK/BBgal
Good buys!! When will this sale till? I can pop by this wkend.

Lili
Let me know if can add 2 more small bowls if can. If not, is ok.

Li's Korean Bowl BP (CLOSED)

Small (10.5 by 5.5cm):
- Lili
- emma
- HKL
- szu (KIV)
- tling
- Dymples
- S@L
- PP
- Softpillow
- blueblue
- Annie (KIV)
- feifei (KIV)
- eliz (KIV)
- SAHM (KIV)
<font color="0000ff">- blueblue (x2) (KIV)</font>

Big (12.5 by 4.5cm):
- Lili
- emma
- HKL
- szu (KIV)
- tling
- Dymples
- S@L
- PP
- angel
- feifei
- blueblue (KIV)
- eliz (KIV)
- SAHM (KIV)

morning ladies....

Dymples,
Glad to hear tat bb jannessa is ok. U muz hv felt so relieved ya....

HK/Annie/BBgirl,
I went to T.Bahru last min oso lor oso grabbed a couple of the bowls leh. keke... They're so cheap lor. Imagine the SKS &amp; HK bowls only $2.90. Can u imagine?

Annie,
Wanted to call u see if u interested but then i left my other HP in the car then forgot yr number so nvr help u buy. Pity they dont hv the HK divider plate, cup fork &amp; spoons for SKS. Else it's reali a steal lor. Maybe they'll add in more items later on.

Let me know wat u want, maybe can help u buy later coz gog to meet bbgirl at T.Bahru tonite.

BBgirl/HK,
When u gals were there, did u see the HK big spoon? I only managed to get the fork leh, nvr see spoon.

BBgirl,
Cya tonite at T.Bahru taxi stand ok. hehe, wanted to call u y'day when I went to T.Bahru last min but left my HP in the car so nvr call u.

BlueBlue,
This list u took doesn't hv my name wor. sob sob, can u trace back see the latest tat has got my name in it?

blueblue.. u used the wrong list liaoz... let msblur post the list ya.. u juz state interest can liaoz... if not pple like msbrown heartbroken liaoz.. hehe...

Emma,
haha, ya lor very heartbroken leh, didn't see my name in the list.... Early morning, my work station gona be flooded.

blueblue,
No worries ya, we joking only.

emma....sob sob. I tot I used the rite list. I am very sorrie. Helpful in the end more trouble...haha.

ms brown
dun be sad ok..sai yang u. pai say....
happy.gif

Oh can u help me get the sks bowl and the HK divider plate if hv!!!

lili
pls ignore my list above. I am interested to get 2 more small korean bowls.

msbrown.. haha.. u funny lah u... still v bz ah.. long time no see u post wor

blueblue.. hehe.. no need sorry lahz.. we kidding nia.. hehe...

blueblue,
No worries leh, we reali kidding only. OK if still hv. Will let u know tml if I got buy ok. Juz 1 SKS bowl &amp; 1 HK divider plate ah?

Emma,
Ya lor, very busy lately. Lotsa things happening in office. Worldwide crisis I tink. Even my job so secured one oso kena so I tink next yr reali jia lat lor..

msbrown
Muack!!! Tks. just one each can le. oh yeah, got the spoons also. 1 each design. cheap cheap. Can pass to me together with the polka dots loot. Thanks.
happy.gif
happy.gif
My office nt near tiong bahru, if nt i chiong down le.

What r u working as? yeah man, now crisis. I heard that Govt this yr AWS is 0.5 month.

Emma
I know kidding oni...hee hee. Kitty friends not so petty one.
happy.gif

blueblue.. what is AWS? gov this yr.. got 13th month and variable 1/2 month lohz.. so sianz.............. i need more $$$$$$$$$$$$... hahahhaha

Emma
0.5mths not too bad compared to many of my frds facing paycut.
But they rather paycut than retrenchment lor.
Sigh.. worrying times ahead..

BLueBlue,
Ya I heard fm news y'day tink it's 13th mth + 1/2 mth variable or something like tat. Very jia lat lor. I working in palm oil industry as broker. Ok to passu 2gether wif the podka dot series. So gotta bear wif me hor.

Emma/Eliz,
I oso tink 13th + 1/2 mth consider very good liao lor. My DH's company looking at retrenchment leh, tink my DH may kena lor. So scared....

Back