Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Msblur,
Thanks for offering. I'm thinking of heading there tonight for dinner. (I love the western food at the nearby coffeeshop) So can just pop by and see see. I thinking of getting more stuff to decor my workdesk too.. Hee..

Btw, Keith is sick so Florence is on leave for the past few days.

<font color="ff6000">Princess,</font>
Can pm me ur contact &amp; area of work and we can see how to arrange for collection.

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">To All Ladies,</font></font>
<font color="119911"><font size="+1">I'll going to town on Thursday morning (11am) so please let me know if you wanna meet in town for collection...let me know so i can arrange for the route &amp; timing coz i've to go visit my grandma...Hopefully by then the bakeware item is here then i can pack &amp; distribute together. Please understand that I'm not doing delivery to each &amp; individual so need your cooperation hor...thank you.

Need to go do my house chore &amp; prepare lunch liao...PM on the arrangement coz this thread move very fast this day so abit difficult for me to run after...heehee</font>
</font>

HI Ladies!

msblur
Wow nice loots! I like the mirror and erasers! If got BP I want hor!
happy.gif

kittymum/lili/bbgirl
Tks! I in no rush to get the items. Take your time!
happy.gif

msbrown
Really ENVY u for having such a nice MIL! Somemore support u in your love for HK, in LDs and even going to TB straight after your call to get u the toy. Must treasure her wor!
happy.gif

kittymum
Can sms me your a/c no. and type again? Can't find it here.

Jenny
Sorry I yet to transfer. Will do so by today. Sorry for the delay.

Hi Jasmine

Can I put my ordered stuffs with you. I am staying in dover and its more convenient to get kittymum to go to your place since she is visiting her grandma in tiong bahru.I will collect from you in the evening once my hubby comes back from work. ok?

rgds

Good day all...

Anyone keen in this, blue_genie got extra to let go @ cost of $10 each.

**msbrown - borrow yr pix
happy.gif

1 pair of Red Glasses
1323190.jpg

2 pcs of Red Mittens
1323191.jpg

Elizabeth,
Ic ic...i know which western food i referring to. Dat time i ate the hotplate pepper chicken chop, so ex men.
sad.gif

Ya heard frm Florence he's out of the hospital. Glad to hear that.
happy.gif

Szu,
I dun mind doing a bp on the thermal cup &amp; HK erasers if any ladies wan. I got to check with them hw many sets they have loh. As for the rest, dun tink they have many stocks, so i cant do bp for it.

bbgirl,
Ya sure! Will help u buy it when i drop by tmr.
happy.gif

Lili
U going TH later? Can help me get the $1 bottle? Middle design in the pic u posted (strawberry). If dun have then the other 1 also can. TIA!

Kittymum
Found your email with the number. Transfer $14 liao.

Jenny
Transfer liao. Tks!

happy.gif

starlight74,
Oh so PLL meant Lili ah? Alamak, i still thot there's another new member called 'Tian Li' leh. Haha...
Tink the towels are towel material leh, i didnt reali feel it, coz' all individually packed mah. But the material is very soft lah.
happy.gif

PLL,
Or u can juz call her Lili loh. Easier too.
happy.gif

starlight/msblur,
hahaha..thanks for pointing out PLL's typo..u all so nice
happy.gif

hellokitty,
ok i can help u get, but hor the bottle is in white leh, can mah? u sms me hor..me going out liow.

PLL,
u want the mouse? ok u pm me yr contact pls. thanks.

Kittymum, Is it ok I can collect the bakeware from your house on next Sunday when I bring my dog for her run! I'm staying at Yishun! Any ladies need me to collect on behalf as well?

MsBlur, Ya! it rare to buy the handy set in all kitty design! U organize a spree? haha

PLL,
We all call her LILI here loh.
happy.gif

Lili,
Np lah. No wonder i read her post ytd, i was thinking who is Tian Li leh. Didnt know she's referring to u.
happy.gif

PLL,
my nick is <font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">tanli_li</font></font>. or can call me <font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Lili</font></font>.

sharon,
Ya loh...my gal saw the hankies ytd, she oso ask hw come i managed to get all HK designs one? Hee...
Actually its quite difficult to do bp for the items i bought ytd, coz' they dun allow reservations leh. Maybe lets see hw many ladies here wan, once i confirmed the quantities den i call them?

Ladies, anybody wan the mirror &amp; erasers i can do a bp for them loh. The mirror i will limit to 10 sets only lah. They dun allow reservations, so once i confirmed the quantities, i will go collect tmr.
happy.gif

1323324.jpg

HK MIRROR (TOTAL: 10 SETS)
BP PRICE: $5.90

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

1323325.jpg

HK ERASERS
BP PRICE: $0.50

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

<font color="aa00aa">Ms Brown &amp; Pau Ling,</font>
Sould be no problem. I'll confirm the timing first with Kittymum. My work place is very near to Tiong Bharu.

Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 12:48 pm: Edit Post Print Post
Ladies, anybody wan the mirror &amp; erasers i can do a bp for them loh. The mirror i will limit to 10 sets only lah. They dun allow reservations, so once i confirmed the quantities, i will go collect tmr. :)

1)lili
2)szu
3)szu
4)
5)

HK ERASERS

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

<font color="aa00aa">VQ,</font>
Just transfer S$57 to your account, reference number is 1635304723 (28 Mar 2008 01:05 PM). Thank you!

<font color="aa00aa">LYD,</font>
I want the HK letter holder in <font color="ff0000">RED</font> colour, how much??

MSBLUR'S SPREE

1)lili
2)szu
3)szu
4)
5)

HK ERASERS

1) Hellokitty
2) Hellokitty
3)
4)
5)

<font color="0000ff">MSBLUR'S SPREE</font>

Ladies, anybody wan the mirror &amp; erasers i can do a bp for them loh. The mirror i will limit to 10 sets only lah. They dun allow reservations, so once i confirmed the quantities, i will go collect tmr. :)

1)lili
2)szu
3)szu
4)yalokitty
5)

HK ERASERS

1)hellokitty
2)hellokitty
3)
4)
5)

omg!!! the mac toy inside only got 10 pcs of stickers.. lol.. i trying to paste them on a rack.. not even like 1/4 way done the stickers finish alr.. pengz... time for more happy meals!!!

<font color="0000ff">MSBLUR'S SPREE </font>

1)lili
2)szu
3)szu
4)yalokitty
5) Nikita

HK ERASERS

1)hellokitty
2)hellokitty
3)
4)
5)

LADIES, ONCE U'VE CONFIRMED ORDER FOR THE MIRROR &amp; ERASERS, PLS TRANSFER PAYMENT TO MY POSB SAVINGS 070-37170-7. I WILL BE GOING TO THE SHOP TO COLLECT THE ITEMS AFTER WORK. THKS!
happy.gif

emma,
only 10stickers?!? alamak... my gal already pull out 6 stickers and i assure her that still got many inside ... ai yo yo..she will cry when all the stickers finished !!

Ladies,

For those asking....

this red Letter holder from JAPAN is
S$24 each ( including shipping from Japan to Singapore)

IF GOT 7 PIECES OF ORDER AND ABOVE, IT IS S$22 each.

This is ORIGINAL, 100% AUTHENTIC. So quality is good!
happy.gif

Super BIG at 55cm x 40cm!
1323508.jpg

1323509.jpg

1. LYD

alicia.. time for more happy meals too.. hehe... i have the 2nd one alr.. cos hub bot another meal for me for lunch today.. keke.. then i told all my colleagues to eat happy meals liaoz... lol..

Back