Harmony NIPT outcome

BlueRedLane

Hi people. Anyone has experience with the Harmony reporting style at KKH? I asked the staff in charge, Christine. She said that she only receives "bad news" from the lab, 2 weeks after the blood extraction. If she doesn't call you, it means "good news" and we just wait for our next gynae appointment to discuss about the report.

Shouldn't we get a call regardless good or bad just to have a peace of mind as sometimes we do get unknown missed calls and it is very difficult to callback to a busy line.

Last edited:

Hi people. Anyone has experience with the Harmony reporting style at KKH? I asked the staff in charge, Christine. She said that she only receives "bad news" from the lab, 2 weeks after the blood extraction. If she doesn't call you, it means "good news" and we just wait for our next gynae appointment to discuss about the report.

Shouldn't we get a call regardless good or bad just to have a peace of mind as sometimes we do get unknown missed calls and it is very difficult to callback to a busy line.
Hi, i’m not from KKH but for mine is SGH. they also send the bloods to KKH lab.
I dropped my treating Dr an email for my results 2 weeks from my bloods taken. hope this helps.

Did you try checking health hub for the results? I've done some tests at KKH before (but not NIPT) and so far all the results are uploaded on healthhub. Login with your singpass and try.

Hi. Yes. I did my nipt last year. They will only call if there’s bad results. If good results, you will only know when you visit the doctor. I think it’s mainly cause they don’t have time to report both god and bad results. That’s why they only call if the results are bad. All KKH numbers start with ‘6394’

Back