KKH harmony test

funkycucumber

Hi! I would like to ask if anyone did the harmony test recently? I am 30 this year, did FTS and came out as high risk for trisomy 18 hence decided to do the harmony test. They told me it would take 2 weeks for results to be out and I would get a call if results are bad. If results are good = no call and report passed to gynae.

It's been exactly 2 weeks and I'm still anxious because I've seen in another thread someone else earlier in 2020 only got notified more than 2 weeks later she had no result.. so wondering if anyone did this recently and how long was the waiting time?

Also did anyone try calling KKH successfully to ask regarding the result?

Thankyou!

hi usually the results are out in about 7 to 8 days. they just keep margin perhaps to recheck etc..if not called by them u shoildcall and ask after all is not charity test and u hv paid for it

hi usually the results are out in about 7 to 8 days. they just keep margin perhaps to recheck etc..if not called by them u shoildcall and ask after all is not charity test and u hv paid for it

Thankyou for replying :) hm instructions given by genetic counsellor was once received report will be passed to the gynae, I won't receive a call if its normal and gynae will go through with me next appointment.

I did the test on 23/10 and its 8/11 with no call. My appointment is on 12/11 but heh just wanna know for sure cos anticipation is killing me.

Yeah I'll try calling on Monday..

Thankyou for replying :) hm instructions given by genetic counsellor was once received report will be passed to the gynae, I won't receive a call if its normal and gynae will go through with me next appointment.

I did the test on 23/10 and its 8/11 with no call. My appointment is on 12/11 but heh just wanna know for sure cos anticipation is killing me.

Yeah I'll try calling on Monday..
Hi did you manage to get your result?

Hi yea! Thank God harmony test result showed low risk for everything. Anyways I did the harmony test on 23/10 and results was already out on 30/10 as printed on the report.
Hi congrats. you are only 30yrs old. how come it was classified as high risk. due to what reason? I am doing my amnio @ KKH on 1 Dec.

May i know how much did it cost to do the NIPT in KKH?
I did mine in private clinic, damage $1284 (include GST) by Panaroma.

Hi BoonPa, Can I ask how long did it take for results to arrive ? Any delays because of COVID. It's been 8 days since we did Panorama and now the wait is making me anxious.

Doctor quoted 2 weeks, need to send to US for testing and stuff.
As usual, he said if no issue then they won't call.
So if you are not getting call from them is a good sign :p

So wait for the next follow up then, by then you will know the gender of your baby as well.

Back