First time mum-to-be in their 30s

ILoh, wah u r v disclipined-like those mother books on exercise, not like me a super couch potato haha, just plain gaining weight haha... these days i feel so tired & really can't bring myself to do anything .... weekend went for suntaning at the beach haha but well i guess its kinda funny cos only pregnant ang mohs are at the beach & my father-in-law frown upon it, seeing me so DARK skinned haha

Chiam, my father-in-law also insist on naming the baby but .... i told my husband, since he already named his own son, now this is our son, shldn't my husband has the privilege to named his son himself hahaha - oops, i'm quite bad hor haha... and then i choose the english name for my son hahah.

anyway all the fuss abt the baby, sometimes i wonder as though we ladies are babies machine or wat hahaha .... and the scariest thing is ... any plans for 2nd one since 1 boy is v lonely ... AHHHHHHH....

gosh, having this naughty one is already a nightmare, haha, oh ya did i tell u all tat i videoed his kicks in my tummy to let him know he is such a naughty boy??? ouch painful when he is shaking around & causing earthquakes in my tummy.

azurebaby, i agree with u. we may not see the day of the birth of our grand children (since we atarted so late!!), so we should at least get to name our own kids ma, hor? our in laws already got a chance to name their own kids, so its only fair that we name our own ma
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
i support u!

hahaha thanks mamapig !!!!
haha yah lor tat's wat i thought too, probably by the time our kid is like 30++ / marriageable age ... then when they hv kids, i wonder if i'm still "clear" to know ohhh grandkids hahaha

anyway my father-in-law thinks that i'm v angmoh-ish so he is not too happy with me on names, my diet, etc ...

life's too short to worry too much, well, we hv all gone thru much in life given our age & now motherhood!!! so i really dun wish to live the life as dictated by others ....

azurebaby, yup yup...i totally agreed with u...life is too short so juz live our own rules, be happy dat's the way it shld be hor!!! hehe
happy.gif

ya ya bearycue !! haha sigh, sometimes i think i'm very unorthodox.

now i'm feeling the weight of my baby on my pelvic area, the pain is like after some horse-riding. climbing just 3 storeys make me breathless.... walking to the mall downstairs, it took me 20mins ....
can't wait to get this watermelon tummy down .... its another 9 days ...

hope u girls are doing well too!!

recently i started to think abt the cord blood again, its kinda last minute i guess, but, somehow i think since its within our means, why not keep the cord blood. seems like cordlife is more reputable.... but the prob is that they use vapor nitrogen which i heard that liquid nitrogen is more stable ...
and also the sepax machine which collects the viable tissues is less reliable than bioachive ...
headache mannn.... just wud like to know if anyone else has some knowledge on this scientific thingy.

nevertheless probably will sign up with cordlife for a 5yr plan... anyone into this?

good morning ladies!

Met some new mamas yday for coffee and saw my future flash before my eyes but the babies are sooooo cute!!! Hope to arrange one of our own one of these days ... maybe Friday night for dinner since most are working?

Chiam A
so music does flow in the blood! I agree thinking about the future seems v scary. I have not thought about career path but from time to time, the child's education fleets b4 my eyes. I really wish if we hv a choice not to educate them here because I think education here is unnecessarily stressful!

chiam A and azurebaby
spending $ is a big motivation, so since i have signed up and paid for the yoga I will go diligently ow I will feel i am wasting $$$ haha .... i need to walk coz my hse is like 7 mins from the train stn and after yoga i tend to shop around hehe and well as for swimming because the pool is so convenient and the weather so hot I really dont need more pushing! fingers crossed that I will keep up in the 3rd tri!!!

bearycue

I am doing prenatal yoga at Pure Yoga in Taka. It is a flat fee of $109/- per month for a year's membership and you can attend as many or as few classes as you like. I think the fee is flexible so negotiate. Prenatal yoga is on every Mon, Wed and Fri. Mon and Wed is at 1215 pm and Fri is at 1030 am for an hour each session. Other than Prenatal yoga, I some times also do Hatha 1 and Restorative Yoga but I am getting lazier and lazier hehe

you dont have to be flexible to do this and besides this will make you more flexible and promotes better posture. The prenatal yoga engages in exercises that will strengthen your muscles necessary for birth.

so far we have been doing exercises to turn the baby around, exercises to reduce water retention, headaches, backaches etc I am beginning to feel like Pure should pay me hehe

try it, request for trial classes ... it is both relaxing mentally and physically and at the same time it is invigorating!

Hi bearycue,

I shall let u know if the hospital does allow me to play techno music during delivery. LOL Hopefully they allow as such music are quite noisy to the patients in the hospital. What's your hospital where you will be delivering?

Waa azurebaby and mamapig, both of you are so decisive when it comes to naming your kid. For me, I will just let my in-laws decided to save all the hassle and conflict.

At least, all are happy with my son's English name as it is very easy to pronounce and remember.

Azurebaby,

The baby is pressing on your pelvic area. You must be delivering soon. So exciting! I cannot wait for my turn *wink* I'm having trouble climbing stairs too. Will pant for breathe easily. Really unfit now. How heavy is your baby now? Mine is a small baby according to the gynae as my built is petite.

Hi I Loh,

I do support your idea to have a Friday mama's nite out. Ha ha ha. it will be very cute to bring the babies along for everyone to fuss around.

I have stopped practising yoga since my 3rd trimester as I'm also getting lazier. I only look forward to swimming as it's very cooling and best I dun feel the sticky perspiration in the water.

Are you arranging for a hospital/ward tour soon?
I have arranged for mine to be next tuesday so that I know where I can venture during my hospitalization. I will be bored to tears if I cannot move around so the first place I wana know is where the babies are being placed.

Azurebaby,

Talking about being at the beach and dark-skinned, my mother is the one who is frowning as I'm getting tanner. My in-laws are happy, seeing me enjoying swimming and tanning and they even want put baby to swimming during his 2nd month. My mother was frowning at the thought of it again. LOL

What do you wear to the beach? 2 pc bikini?
I was trying to save $ so I stick to my S-sized halter but switch to a L-sized box shorts as my swimming gear. The lifeguards were staring at my big tummy as they dun usually c preggie woman at the pool. It feels awkward being stared but it certainly feels good when I'm just in the water, enjoying the coldness.

Hi ILoh,

Thanks for the info...the price for the yoga classes sounds resonable but the timing abit out of me, i'm working and only knock off at 6pm...so tink need to look for evening or weekend classes :p

Mmm....so far i swim with my hubby at clementi swimming complex on one of the weekday evening and went to a fren's condo to swim on sat while my hubby play billard with his fren...other then dat...tink my mouth exercise the most by munching all day!!!! hahaha :p

Hi Chaim A,

I suppose most of the patients at the delivery wards will be screaming and shouting so the techno music might be refreshing and not seem so noisy after all hor...hahaha :p

Tink most probably we will choose to deliver @TMC though our gynae say can choose TMC or MA.

Might go for the single-bedded then my hubby can stay over with me
happy.gif

hi Loh,

i actually am a Fitness 1st Member. somehow dun feel that their classes r specially for preggies.

perhaps i shld start going to relieve myself at other places (i know Shambala is ex). also this week been SUPER emotional..weepy easily..over nothing or tiny matters (faint)

you mean we organise a meet-up session?

fine with me. yup, friday is a gd time
happy.gif

hi Chiam,
kinda many boys this yr
happy.gif

i haven't think of a name as still wondering if to get someone to calculate n give suggestions.

i merely call him BB
happy.gif

really love to feel his kicks / movements now.

hi Azure,

initially did wonder if to sign up for cordlife..now no longer. fren said that it's not gg to be that useful as we thot it's suppose to be.

now memory failing so can't recall e actual statement heard from her :p

i'm thinking of gg to e pool too..colleagues oso ask me to wear bikini..haha..

my family's belong to tanned type..indirectly under e sun 1x can get tanned..haha..so u must be excited leh..

hi Bearycue,

did someone really play music while deliverying??

haha...if so, i may request :p but during then, perhaps we will all be so occupied by e delivery..

just that during contraction, it's gd to listen to music as a form of diversion
happy.gif

now, every evening & esp just before zzz, we play Richard Claderman's music for e bb to listen. seems not much of movements except a few songs..haha..wonder if that represents positive acceptance or what
happy.gif

got those classical music CDs fm coll ytd..will c how e reactions will be :p

hihi !!

wahhh i wished i can meet up with u ladies too!! i hope to be back in sg at least for a mth or so once my boy is more stable, probably in sep/oct. maybe if there is any dinner dates let me know !!

haha me also, tanned under the beach umbrella ... super-tanned, more than my husband... heheh i wore 2 pc bikini, and tie a sarong, then yah hahha like u Chiam, i get lotsa stares, dun care mann.... there are some v nice maternity swimming suits but seems quite pricy, hence i didn't go for it.

i used to go pure yoga too!! i think the shower plc is nice hahaha.... maybe get back to it after delivery...

today i feel so sick mannn.... my tummy just pain & pain & i thought i got to go hospital & feel like vomiting ... then after taking some bedrest.... feelin better so came out to see any postings hahaha... another false alarm. haha

i've tried to play a baby CD with all the songs fr classics .... but i fell asleep like within 5mins, only to be kicked awake haha, guess my baby dun like classical .... but i've tried Kenny G haha he seems to be happy with it, gentle kicks when i call him.

hhmm never tried techno cos another ex colleague of mine said, techno can cause stress?!??! nevertheless, i'm sticking to ABCD ... twinkle stars, london bridge for now, hopefully, some prenatal education for him haha

Chiam, i'm a XS-S .... but now my baby at wk 36, but when i saw the gyn at wk 35, baby is showing size of wk 37-38, his weight is like 3.3kg, sort of worried he will burst out hahaha!!! maybe like his father, who was a 8 pounder .... scary. the gyn said if full term, chances of 7-8lbs ... but i hope not!!! i was only 2kg++ when i was born, according to my mum.

Books also mentioned the size of the baby is relative to the size of the mother & the mother's own infant weight, as its part of nature's calculation .... so i thought maybe my baby shld max be 3 kg??

hi all...

BB(imac) - yeah, haad signed parenting class with TMC. It will conducted by Dr. Wong. Went to one of her workshop n flet comfy, so signed up on the spot. Think my class will start from 8/Sep... I think so. Are you signing up one too?

V_ni - difference between OSCAR and NT???? hmmm... I am not sure too. But while talking to one of my gf who went OSCAR, sound almost the same.

Mamapig - Congratulations...

Azure_baby & ILoh - Thanks ladies.

Now I only walk and walk. Gynae said this is the best form of exercise for preggy. I am thinking of aquayoga with InsireMum. Interested? Just not sure when the new class with start...

Hi BB,

Chiam A will be e 1st to try out whether hospital will allow music at the delivery ward and let us know, hee...
happy.gif

Personally i prefer sentimental songs, been listening b4 zzz...it's soothing but not much response from bb yet :p

Hi ILoh,

Yup yup, Friday mama's nite out is a great idea and it will be fun to share bits & pieces of experiences/tips being the new mamas on board hor...hehe :p

Mmm...my hubby tink dat the cordlife seems to be very ex and so we will not sign up for it...

Hi azurebaby,

Wowww...must be really tiring for u as a small & petite mum with a 3kg+ baby....but heard my fren say baby who is bigger in size is easier to take care nez time
happy.gif

seem like ur baby is getting u into the mood and preparing u with all the false alarms for his arrival hor...hehehe....do take goody care and awaits ur good news super soon now :p

Hi BB (imac),

I'm also a Fitness 1 member but I have requested for a deferrment in membership as I'm not using the gym since I know I'm preggie. They help me to defer w/out any charges. Agree with you that the classes are not suitable for MTB. Too vigorous n strenuous.

You should go swimming. You will enjoy the cool water under such weather conditions. But as what azurebaby says the maternity swimwear are pretty pricy. So you may just wana stick to bikini,he he.
Certainly save a lot. At least I'm glad I can still fit into my S-sized halter top but just cannot pull the top to my tummy as it's too protuding. So i wear it till my chest level like a sport bra.

Aqua-aerobics sounds fun but I'm gona give birth in another 1 month + time so won't have much time to enjoy the benefits. I will give it a miss this time.

Hi bearycue,

I will choose TMC for my 2nd child. The Gleneagles bills are scary! let me know the service and charges after your baby is born *wink*

You also knock off work at 6pm. Me too. By the time I reach home, it's pretty late (7.30pm) so I end up walking around the neighbourhood as my fitness regime. At least now it helps control my weight for the last trimester. I put on only 1 kg now for 3 weeks so the weight goes to baby.

I'm choosing a 2-bedder room as I prefer a noisy environment. At least, I think I can disturb the mother who is going to bunk in next beside me. Ha ha ha Are you ladies choosing single-bedder room?

Hi azurebaby,

You lucky girl. A XS-S mtb with all the weight going to the baby. So envious. I have to really watch what I eat now coz the weight seems to go to my hips and thighs instead of my tummy.

Like you, I have tried classical music, jazz, nursey and it doesn't stir baby at all. But once I play techno and oldies, he just turning and kicking. The movement looks like a wave in the ocean... very weird. I also try some pre-natal education like reading nursery rhythms and stories but he doesn't like it. He likes hearing about animals. So I guess he will love my pets - dog and cat and take good care of them later.

Hi jazkai,

You are going for a parenting class. Do share with us the useful tips. I'm not going for any as I am sick of reading the pregnancy books and first time mummies related materials. Guess I'm gona just take one step at a time and let others feed me with info abou taking care of babies. LOL

Perhaps we can all go for a short walking trip then brunch. At least, it doesn't make me feel sinful with just meeting up to eat.

Hi I Loh (babybloom),

Have you bought your baby furniture and stuffs?
I tried to settle them during my 2nd trimester and I'm certainly glad I did. I have not much energy left in my 3rd trimester.

Baby stuffs are very cute to look at especially the stickers. I have just purchase some really cute wall decoration stickers (big ones) for my baby's nursery bedroom. Let me know if you are interested. I bought many types of sleeping beds for baby and my parents are grumbling madly that I'm wasting alot of $.

Hi bearycue,

No idea when the class starting. But had left my name with them so when the next class starts, they will call me. Let you when i have more info : )

About Cordlife, me n my hubby discussed and most likely we will sign-up. Maybe ex on first payment, think 1.4K? You can use baby bonus to payout part of it. Thereafter, about 300+/yr, thats for annual payment to Cordlife n insurance if u want. Again, will want to know more from my gynae also before decision...

Hi Chiam A,

No prob... can share notes. Had stopped reading pregnancy books or materials. Some contradicts (I feel), so to stop confusing myself more, I stop and ask my gynae or chinese physician instead. hahaha...

Short walk before brunch sounds great to me. Let me know...

hi Azurebaby,
it must be real tiring to cope w e false alarm :p countdown for you anytime, huh..

its v hot now, isn't it? i can't tolerate e bad weather..e warmth itself irritates me orendi n always look out for WIND or aircon..haha..

so far, i do play radio in addition to Richard Clayderman's music..perhaps bb is feeling calm to soft music..somehow, at certain faster tempo, he seems to understand w movements..keke..

i din play any children music leh.. (8_*)>

hi Jazkai,

what class did u attend, also by Dr Wong? so yr parenting class by her comemnces on 8/sep? she's indeed popular
happy.gif

keep us updated on yr sign-up at aquayoga with InsireMum..btw, what's e course duration & charge like?

in fact, so far my plan to exercise class in e 3rd tri..now also walking n fair bit of climbing up stairs..wonder if all of u do feel like me...feel a need to sit down ever substantial walking or standing. then my energy k last n stay outside longer :p

my appetitie is still so-so, no significant increase..looking at azure's case, wonder if b a big bb..many commented that my tummy is not big in 5th mth..(x my fingers as i do not wish to b heavy in stomach)..imagine now orendi feel e sides of waist & tummy abit tight..this at times let me feel like i'm a penguin walking..altho colleagues say that my backview can't really tell that i'm preggy...

hi Bearycue,

yup..let's wait for Chiam to try out playing music while delivering :p

v soon u'll enjoy e connection w yr bb
happy.gif
now, bb powerkick is stronger..haha..

hi Chiam,

u too - fitness 1st member? so which branch did u go usually? i used to sign up for passport n switch to home (amk hub, small & crowded, esp with more elderly :p)..now foc freezing of membership loh...

when shld we org our 1st meet-up sesssion? we r all 'Q-ing' to deliver now :p alternatively b next yr..hhaha..after all our bb b out to this world!!

how do we know if bb likes what we r teaching him? if bb moves, means accepting it??

haha..yet to come across this educational info fm books
happy.gif
last time i thot that i will read up alot of preggy books..not leh..hahaha...so far i only finished 2 books entirely fm NLB & 1 of it is (non-toxic preggy).. no longer go to TCM as just simply no appetite to take in e chinese medicine to "an-Tai"..keke...

good morning ladies!

meet up
so we have 2 options... either dinner on Friday night or I suppose on a weekend for brunch. if we go for walks b4 brunch, where should we go? botanics? Shall we work on 3/4/5 July either days?

Azurebaby, we will be thinking of you ... and we can always meet up again when you come back and too bad my hgkg plans were shelved. What is happening day to day now? Full of anticipation hehe

Jakai
Aquayoga does sound good. Please keep me in the loop.

BB & Bearycue
I went to check out at shambhala too but I didnt like it coz there were no shower facilities. I agree the prenatal yoga at Pure is a little crazy. Some ladies in the class will rush for class during lunch and rush back to work, v inconvenient. The Raffles plc outlet has 1230 pm classes though and no evening or wkn classes but I do understand that True yoga has some weekend classes.

Gym Junkies
Wow so many of you had gym membership b4. I never had one in my life. This yoga is my first!

Baby sizes
I was a 8.8 pounder, a sumo!! haha and my hubby was a average size bb. I hope our little one dont take after me because I really dont think I can handle squeezing out a big bb for my FIRST. I was nice to my mommy, I am no. 2 la ....

Chiam A
I am gg to keep the bb room basic but I would think about buying one of those thingie that you can project images onto wall or ceiling. so far I have no luck finding white beddings coz initially I wanted a white theme. What do you mean you bought my types of sleeping beds? You hv more than one bed?? I am gg to inherit the cot from my sis which is some sort of timber colour, if I feel energetic enough I might buy some non toxic paint to paint it white ... haha will see ... feeling pretty lazy thinking about it already

As for hopsital rooms, I want to go single then my hubby can stay over w me hehe ... I am a scaredy cat!

27 weeks now, I feel a bit less energetic than b4 and slept poorly last night. Was tossing and turning ... I hope my fatigue is not setting in, I really cross my fingers it is all in my head!!

hey folks...

KKH also has aqua classes, Aquafitness in Pregnancy. Asked one of my gf,who attended in her last pregnancy n she gave a thumbs-up. Believe this is much cheaper than Inspire Mum...
Cost: S$111.30 for 4 sesseions. Link to brochure as follow..

http://www.kkh.com.sg/NR/rdonlyres/30C61E66-E542-4CD1-B28C-17AEE2A7EC98/10157/AquaFitnessBrochure.pdf

Details of class:

This is an exercise programme for expectant mothers. Our physiotherapist will take you through an exercise programme consisting of warm ups, flexibility and strength training, and a cardiovascular workout for those who are keen to keep fit and healthy during pregnancy. The use of water buoyancy and resistance with a well-designed programme will help you achieve physical and mental wellness.

Class Content:

Warm up
Flexibility stretches
Strengthening training of pelvic floor, back and abdominal muscles
Aqua-aerobic/ low impact workout
Cool down
Monitoring optimal exercise intensity
Commencement Date:
Saturday, 06 Jun 2009
Saturday, 04 Jul 2009
Saturday, 01 Aug 2009
Time: 1.00pm - 1.45 pm or 2.00 - 2.45 pm

Venue:
Hydrotherapy pool, Rehabilitation Department, Basement 1, Children's Tower

Fee
(includes GST):
$111.30 for a total of 4 sessions

Note:
For cheque payment, please crossed and made payable to "KK Women's and Children's Hospital Pte. Ltd"

Attire:
Swimwear

Registration & Enquiries:
Patient Education Centre at
Tel: 6394 1268
Weekdays: 9.30 am - 6.00 pm
Saturdays: 9.30 am -1.00 pm

Or download registration form.

Can start from 2T... So for me, should be going for class on 1/Aug, 1pm class since the 2pm is full. Each class will accomodate 6 MTBs, min 5 to start.

Sorry, not able to make-it on 3/4/5 jul meet-up (if any)
sad.gif

Hi BB(imac), I am attending the Childbirth Education Class. Antenatal class by TMC. Think my starts either on 5/sep or 12/sep, had chosen a sat evening, coz hubby working on sat too... Yeah! She is indeed popular, saw in other forums that her classes fill-up fast. I think we are attending the same class, but on different dates.
happy.gif

Now, I try to walk as much as I can to keep my energy going. But will stop for break once I feel tired. Limit myself to the most 30minsHee... Dr. Wong suggest each exercise should not be more than 15mins. I already over by 15mins... : )
Also, will do little yoga and breathing exercises at home for 15-30mins. (picked up the techniques from the seminar I attended by Dr. Wong)
I hate climb stairs so choose lift over foot. Heee...

Hi BB (mac),

I used to work out at Fitness 1 at Capital Tower which was close to my workplace, usually over weekdays. When it comes to weekends, I'm at AMK hub. Perhaps after confinement, we can work out together. *wink*

I do miss my workout and dread the weight gain. Everyone has been cautioning me that the last trimester weight gain is drastic so must control diet. *feels scary*

My tummy now is big in my 8th mth! Finally I have reached the 8th mth! Really looking forward to the delivery as my gynae said I stand a high chance to opting for natural delivery and baby is in the heads-down position too. *at least feel relief that I can go thro' natural delivery*

Hi I Loh (babybloom),

I'm very kiasu so I actually bought a lot of different types of beds for the baby. LOL
A moses basket + a hand-down cot at my mothers' place (my babysitter). A playpen at my in-laws place. A first-year secure sleeper at my own place.

For my nursery, I bought some large Pooh bear wall stickers (50cm by 70cm) + a height chart. I bought some materials from Spotlight to put up my baby's name on the wall. Will share with you ladies on my handicrafts later.
happy.gif

Hi gals,

I'm okie with 4/5 July for the walk and brunch!
If there is the Anlene Run this year (which there isn't), I would have attended. LOL

Hi ladies!

Jazkai
thanks for the info! I am very tempted. But I think I can only start 1 Aug too but wondering abt my energy level then. I think I am going to be humpty dumpty soon! Carrying additional weight is really no joke, at least army guys get to put their heavy backpacks down! Like Chiam A and Azurebaby, I am starting to feel some strains.

Talking abt Azurebaby, she seems to have MIA again. I think she shld really be popping for sure this time.

Chiam A
You very cute, bought SO MANY BEDS!!! muahaha ... How many kgs hv you gained if you dont mind me asking? I wish I had remembered to take measurements from the beginning but I had only taken photos. I am starting to feel the weight from my permanent "front pack" ... you sound very active too hor ... doing anlene run some more! I am not much of a jogger runner type coz of my super flat feet w extra bones ...

BB and ChiamA
do you still feel your baby kick or only moves? initially bb will kick now bb dont seems to kick anymore but only will move, I wonder if bb is running out of space? I hope its nothing bad though. I hv been trying to google this bit but cant seems to get much results.

Hi Loh,

I think Azurebaby is about to deliver. She did mention her EDD is late June.

I have put on 11 kg for 7 months and 2 weeks. But I'm in my 8th month and my colleagues and friends are saying bb (tummy) looks so much bigger and I look chubbier too. The advice I receive is to control your diet esp in the last trimester as the bb has his/her own stable weight gain. All excess weight gain will go to the mum for the last trimester. I'm desperately trying to control my appetite but I'm also seriously trying to fight hunger.
sad.gif

u can ask your nurse how much weight u have put on so far when u go for your check up again.

My tummy is now so heavy that I have difficulty getting up if I sit on the floor, even from bed. I usually sleep on my left side. BB will be forced to shift to the left and the weight of my tummy all goes to the left. Really heavy and uncomfortable. Bb hates it and will start kicking and turning to move away from the left.

I have to monitor my baby movement 3 times a day - 10 kicks each. Movement comprises of turning or kicking so dun worry if he only turns. My bb turns more than kicks. The turning is more vigorous than kicking. I quite enjoy the turn as it looks like a wave action in the sea - quite strong and turbulent looking.
happy.gif

Good morning Ladies!

Wondering how many of you uses a belly belt to support yourselves? I bought one but use only occasionally, I think it helps but its rather hot in our blazing weather.

Recently, I have not gotten up feeling rested. I would wake up at least once or twice in the middle of the night to pee and I would wake up still feeling rather tired in the morning. Geez ...

Do all of you religiously sleep on your left? I have always been a back sleeper and this sleeping on the left side thingie has coz me lots of tossing and turning too ... I guess that is part of the reason why I dont feel completely rested!

Chiam A
Last I check my weight I hv gained about 7-8 kg ... that is 2 weeks ago ... not sure abt now but I feel just as graceful as a bear! I really like to get a weighing scale hehe ... when do you start this fetal movement monitoring? Turbulence huh ... some times when bb make continuous jerking movement I do feel I am about to throw up esp if I just ate!

hi everyone
happy.gif

Chiam,
yes..in future, we can go to wkend class at AMK Hub together..bet will be much later cos u will deliver earlier than me ~ 2mths.. i went last yr's Anlene walk..oh ya, there's only a kids' run by Anlene, i think few mths back.. so 'fast' that yr bb is in position already??

ytd, gynae said that will start to take weight measurement of bb fm next mth onwards (me now in wk22 based on LMP)..now vidal scanning isn't as long a duration as before..start to unable to c e whole bb length already..visit each mth becomes so short..so sian..so far i put on ~4kg fm my norm weight..

Loh,
v initial was so excited by e tiny movements of kicking / popping..then after 1 week, kinda quieten down..once so worried unncessarily n was v pessismistic..then back to norm..

now bb does pop-pop kicks..find that the pattern has changed..this is e 2nd week that we play Richard Claderman's music on bed every night..not much movements too than initially..

dun worry..at 2nd Tri, bb is smaller n not as does not have much energy..sometimes we can't even feel it if they r gentle
happy.gif
experienced MTBs say that 3rd Tri b e energetic..so be prepared!

they say k b terrible, esp when bb stretches.. fm 1-side to e other end, u k feel punching & stretching..at times, k b 'irritating' too :p

so let's not worry & stay funky & happy
happy.gif
to hv a happy bb too
happy.gif

Jazkai,
noted ..each excercise no more than 15mins..feel a need to sit whenever walking a v short while :p

for e time being, i can't take wkend classes due to some commitment.

so u decided to sign up?

halo ladies !!!!!
i false alarm again on Father's day hahahah at the restaurant - i thought i felt something dripping & it was alot of white discharge..... the pain is terrible & i felt like crying, eyes red red... aiyoh. its like the tummy is going to fall off ... it came after i walk down a fleet of stairs - so please be careful when u walk DOWN the stairs, up seems ok.

guess i've swayed or move the baby too much with the heavy weight as i walk down the stairs, the moment i got in the car, couldn't breathe properly ..... plus the discharge made me panic haha.

ok i'm checking in the hospital in 2 days time!!! this time for real haha

take care all !!

Back