Cup cakes for birthday

Hi Mummies...my maiden macaron...FLAT n NO FEET!!! hahaha...but still nice..chewy...

1815517.jpg

Hey Pink, the girl very cute leh. I have yet to try with fondant. I bought the readymade from PH and tried a few times but just couldn't do anything. Gave up liao!

Happy Anniversary All!

Wah, just realised it's also my 6th year anniv in my job! How time flies....

<font color="aa00aa">pink,
thanks for the kind words on my muffins.
err...tuesday i really did go sunlik.
reached sunlik before 12...by the time i came out was about nearly 12.20...
didnt see a group of mummies there lei.
furthermore...i feel so paiseh...
never meet u ladies before plus i didnt have time to bake anything before then...
hehehe...next time then.
i emailed u cos i wana know how much u charge if i wana order thomas cupcakes from u.
its for my boy's first birthday.
u pm me hor!!!
thanks.

wow...u gerls all into baking macaroons now.
me scared to try lei.
sounds hard.
hehehe

btw, anyone here has recipe for those economical beehoon?</font>

Hi Pink and All Ladies here! Congratulations! Your sharing and laughters have spice up my life...

May all your days be filled with happiness with baking, baking and more baking!

Hi Ladies,
Did not log in for the last few days...Thanks so much for all the compliments...I dont think I 'm very slim lei...I think ice and sher very slim and pretty...heehee.
I will post the recipe for the rainbow kueh once I have more time, please be patient with me. I will do it asap...

Sher,
You must be joking...you are so slim and pretty....I should envy you...heehee

pink,
Can I check with you if the cupcake with tier pics that you put in your blog...where did you get the stand?? cause I notice you use cake board to put the cupcakes then a stand in the center then follow by the next cake board...is that right?? Where can I buy the stand?? Please reply me soon cause this sat my girl 10th bday so thinking of making cupcake for her...Many thanks.

Peng, i made pandan chiffon cake yesterday.. meeting dearie to pass her at kovan 7pm.. will u be around that area?? pass u some?

dior, actually i dont need the receipe le.. i just need u to make more for me.. i love that!!! i was still thinking, who made this kuek and cut so little only?? whahhaa..

me not slim la.. i put on weight already.. me preggie woman le..

Pink,
yeah I v scared of cleaning up. Now no maid, need to clean up after my gal n hb, hands v rough liao! hahahaha.

Dunno y I think I ganna baking curse, none of my bakes turn up well!! hahaha, maybe its a hint for me to rest awhile and enjoy seeing all the beautiful pics of cakes and macaroons. hahahaha

Peng, lucky got you. If not got to re-bake another cake again. Nowadays, i try not to make mistakes in baking to cut costs
happy.gif
My hubby start to say my hobby is getting v exp.
Whats that yellow filling in yr mac? Looks like tau sa
happy.gif

Pink, no prob.
So underbake will be more moist. Then i knw liao. Cos i like tat texture better.

Yr cake so cute. Cant believe you and Cat still on the thread at 1plus in the morning! You 2 no nd to sleep meh? Then still got energy to make such a nice cake. Pei fu pei fu.
Btw, thats my dream kitchen too. With an island for me to do my stiring and sifting. My kitchen not enough space to do all the things.

Happy anniversary everyone. So fast! We knw each other for 1 yr liao...

Kathy...the yellow filling is my homemake pumpkin jam...:D ah lao say y i bake so little macarons waste electricity, say must bake more! i told him this is to test out mah...wait fail how! hahaha

Happy anniversary! The messy gal cake is so cute! Think that might happen to me when I start baking...haha!

So many of you are into Macs now... looks really yummy! Tried some from Cenele before. They have nice rose and passion fruit flavour... quite nice but a little too sweet for me!

Yany....hehehe...yah loh still tasty and most of the cookies chomp down by my boy! think i rested the cookies too short time..going to try again tonite :p

Hi,

(open to forumers here only).

I hope to get enough participants to buy this item from amazon.com. They are having a 4-for-3 promotion (offer good while stock last).

The exchange rate is 1.52 (or actual credit card bill). Collection is by registered post or from my home near Clementi only.

The shipper is Borderlinx.

For further clarifications, remittance details etc, by pm only. If there is any mistake, I reserve the right to cancel arrangement and all monies collected will be refunded.

Please check the details carefully like whether size, price, delivery is ok before ordering. Join only if you are comfortable. Thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/Silpat-2-Inch-Nonstick-Silicone-Baking/dp/B00008T960/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&amp;s=home-garden&amp;qid=1224722470&amp;sr=1-1

Price Calculation is as follows:
Price: US$18.49 x 4 = US$73.96 less US$18.49 = US$55.47 divide by 4 x 1.52 = S$21.07 each
1. Keng
2. Pink

Keng,
will this sipat mat size fit in all conventional oven? Am very dummy abt the size in inch =p thks

Hi,

I hope to get enough participants to buy this item from amazon.com. They are having a 4-for-3 promotion (offer good while stock last).

The exchange rate is 1.52 (or actual credit card bill). Collection is by registered post or from my home near Clementi only.

For further clarifications, remittance details etc, by pm only. If there is any mistake, I reserve the right to cancel arrangement and all monies collected will be refunded.

Please check the details carefully like whether size, price, delivery is ok before ordering. Join only if you are comfortable. Thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/Silpat-2-Inch-Nonstick-Silicone-Baking/dp/B00008T960/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&amp;s=home-garden&amp;qid=1224722470&amp;sr=1-1

Price: US$18.49 x 4 = US$73.96 less US$18.49 = US$55.47 divide by 4 x 1.52 = S$21.07 each
1. Keng
2. Pink
3. mdl

Peng,
Noted! Thks for advising.
kao_kiss.gif

Kheng,
Will put my name 1st and to double cfm by next mon can?(need to go back own hse to check over wkend =p)

keng, i m keen in the silpat mat. IF the oven size cannot fit, is it advisable to fold the 2 sides upwards in the oven?

also do u know how much is it retailing locally?

Dior, u have a 10 yr old girl? Oh my, u look so young..

Actually i have lotsa of fats.. just tat u gals cant see it.. hahha..

hi keng,

thanks for arranging...

Hi,

1. Keng
2. Pink
3. mdl
4. hammy_yaya

Keng : Wld like to purchase 2 mats (1 for me &amp; 1 for a fren in PJ). Thks a lot
happy.gif

Hi,

1. Keng
2. Pink
3. mdl
4. hammy_yaya
5. yewyen <blink>(2 mats)</blink>

Yew Yen - ok. Re-posted as follows:

Hi,

1. Keng
2. Pink
3. mdl
4. hammy_yaya
5. yewyen
6. yewyen (friend's)

Also, I hope all are aware there will be shipping charges to S'pore.

Keng,please order for me 1pc.thank you.

1. Keng
2. Pink
3. mdl
4. hammy_yaya
5. yewyen (2 mats)
6. lim

Keng,count me. Thanks.

1. Keng
2. Pink
3. mdl
4. hammy_yaya
5. yewyen (2 mats)
6. lim
7. Dearie_e

Keng,count me. Thanks.

1. Keng
2. Pink
3. mdl
4. hammy_yaya
5. yewyen (2 mats)
6. lim
7. Dearie_e
8. maruolin (2pcs)

mdl,

I need to place this order once everyone confirm and pay, don't want to wait until Monday because offer was on for sometime already. Afraid no stock.

I can open another batch for 4 or 8 pcs maximum (offer good while stock last).

If I don't hear from you, will give your 1mat to maroulin. Then the 2nd pc she order will be in next batch.

I appreciate your reply soon.

Update:

Hi,

1. Keng
2. Pink
3. mdl
4. hammy_yaya
5. yewyen
6. yewyen (friend's)
7. lim
8. dearie

Also, I hope all are aware there will be shipping charges to S'pore.

The above is closed. Please pm me if you wish to be KIV in the next batch for consolidation.

Thank you for all your support.

keng,
I was also looking at the silpat mat in amazon before coming to this thread. So coincidental! Thot of getting 2 smaller size mats but not very worth it compared to the bigger one you order.

Back