Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

i agree. further she is so thick skin to take over the organiser's thread.

I'm blurred by what you all are saying.... I went into the thread and only saw Numee selling. Is there a mycutie? Where? I kaypoh.... heh heh heh

Hi Chin Leng,

Just curious...thought I remembered seeing mycutie's posting about some clothes for sale and she was riding on someone else's thread. But looking at those highlighted above, it seems that her posting is gone, but the thread is still there.

Question... was the posting mycutie posted deleted by someone else or by you? Can enlighten me and everyone else? Thanks for your time!

Hi Oksana and Just Curious,

The messages by Mycutie had been removed by the moderator as the messages were promoting her own business which is not allowed in the forum.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Chin Leng,

Thanks for the clarification!

To the moderators,
Well done! Thanks for keeping a close watch on the forum. Guess we also need to play our part in safeguarding the forum as not to let people abuse it for their own biz. Will help keep a lookout
happy.gif

Chin Leng, can I suggest that the moderators also lookout for those postings in other areas besides the marketplace and exchange corner? Just to make sure that no one writes inappropriate messages. Will keep a lookout too
happy.gif

Hi Just Curious,

Yes, we would appreciate if inappropriate messages in any threads are highlighted to us as well. Actions will be taken when necessary. Thank you.

kao_biggrin.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Yva, for some pump brands, it's possible to purchase new pumping parts. Buying a 2nd hand pump could bring down costs somewhat, since the motor does constitute a large part of the cost. Its good that someone posted about the risks though. Just my opinion.
happy.gif

JustAMummy,
Agree with u tt the motor of some breastpump can be reused and the other parts can be purchased separately. But what is the cost? Most mummies claim their breastpumps r still new, and selling at 60-70% of the actual price, and what is the cost of the separate parts, let alone the trouble? In the end, there wont be much savings.

And for manual pump, its not advisable to purchase 2nd hand.

Back