Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

Take note,

I do not see anything inappropriate with the first one. Care to enlighten?

hi just a passer by...

the thread that u posted is not selling importing goods for resale... please read the archive posts of that thread and u'll understand better.

true enuff, but nobody is sure that the organiser is a seller in disguise.

And from the qty that are ordered, is quite alarming!!

Just to share my thoughts. Since there is already a demand for playmat in Singapore, this organiser can jolly well buy it in like SSW and make a big profit margin out of it. Just create an online shop and sell the stuff. Why take this trouble and invite criticism eventually?

Just a Passer by: i wish u do not up into any conclusions without knowing the fact. Carol is a SAHM mom living in Korea, a fren of anotr frequent forum goer. Angelneo, Poohy, Meow & myself have regular jobs who happen to be doing all these mummies a favour. I think ur accusations are uncalled for.

If u have followed the thread closely enuff, u'll know that the size of the purchase was beyond our expectations. I've even suspended the orders temporarily becoz of the size. If any of us are the seller we will be more than happy to see it swell past 1000.

hi chin leng,

could u kindly remove my thread under
'marketplace-others' under the subject
'Baby parenting book for sale'. pls note
that there are 2 threads under the same
subject posted by me. do remove the one
put up on MON 17 OCT at 9.02am.
thank you for your kind assistance

hi chinleng,

can u help to remove the thread named
"Brand New OiOi Messenger Diaper Bag for sale!" started by me under "Marketplace & Exchange Corner"? this is to avoid confusion with another thread with the same subject started by mummytobe. apologies.

hi chin leng
i cant find certain thread when i use the last 12 hour search. at the forum topic, is also not there. somehow i have to find using 72 hour search

Hi IC_69,

You can login to your profile to select the threads you would like to monitor and enable the function whereby in the threads you participated, new messages will be e-mailed to you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Mngo,

Would appreciate if you can let me know which are the threads that have disappeared so that we can investigate further. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Mngo,

No problem. I did notice one of the category seems to have some files corrupted. I did a fix before replying to your message. Maybe that has solved the problem. Thanks for alerting me to the problem.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Chin Leng,

just want to inform you that i accidently posted twice at the marketplace and exchange corner under the thread of *New items for Sale!*
embarrassed.gif

can u help me remove one of it? so sorry abt that.
Thanks
happy.gif

Internet police,
She claims to be a piano teacher but her profile says she is an engineer. hmmmm
I want my kids to score distinction, not merit only!

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/270192/343742.html?1134011154

Hi Chin Leng,

I am posting above thread because I myself is keen to purchase these decors and managed to find 1 supplier who can give me cheaper price but need a comittment of 20 pcs each design. I only need 5 pcs each design so I thought I can get mummies to share with me in this thread. If not, retail price is abt $5 per piece. This not only benefits myself but also other mummies out there who are keen in these. If you think otherwise, let me know that it is not appropriate to post here and my sincere apologies. Thanks!

Hi Internet police,

If you are catching ppl on selling their own business, I am sure there are a lot others who
are selling those osh kosh, old navy brand new clothes, puzzles, blocks which you should be going after.. 1 look at their yahoo albums and you know these ppl are out doing business..
instead of coming after poor me who is trying to
help myself and other mummies out there.. just my comments.. hope u dont find it offended, thanks!

Hi Internet Police,

I really appreciate your messages highlighting the threads that have not adhered to our "Terms of Use". Due to lack of resources, I may take a while to respond to some of the messages. I'm sorry about that.

Thanks again for highlighting the threads.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Ger's mum,

I believe Internet Police has only the best intentions for the genuine users in SingaporeMotherhood.com. I appreciate everyone's help in highlighting threads that I've missed.

As we are all only humans, we have limited capacity and it is inevitable that there are threads which we have missed out.

Please note that as the forum has high participation rate, our server's bandwidth consumption will be high and operating cost will be increased (and continue to do so). We are all for supporting the genuine discussions from the all parents and parents-to-be. What we disallow are the postings by service providers who post advertising and business threads/messages to promote their own business. This is actually using our resources to obtain financial gain for their own purpose. I think that is neither fair nor right.

I would also like to thank you for clarifying that the purpose of your thread. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Samval,

Thanks for the highlight. I've checked and it is very highly likely that one person having a few identities is posting the messages. I've removed the thread as a precaution.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Back