Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

Hi Internet Police,

I agree with your observation so the appropriate actions have been taken. Thanks.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Chin Leng,
Would like to suggest appointed internet police as asst moderator, he or she doing a 'good' job..
happy.gif

Hi Chin Leng,

Just want to clarify tt i'm sharing my lobang for extra 40% stickers. similar to what jenjen has posted. Think she has more pple buying from her than me... if u look at the thread.

BTW, inter, why do u view this as my own biz n why not jenjen's thread?

on what basis do u decide?

regards,
Jo

Hi Internet Police and Inter,

Thanks for the messages. All appropriate actions taken.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Kpo2,

We would be more than glad if they would like to volunteer. However, we'll leave the decision to them.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Jo,

I'm not going to provide the details as we would not want business or service providers to go under the 'radar' and avoid detection. However, we do have our ways of determining.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Inter, Milano and Kapo1,

Thanks for the note. All threads removed.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Inter,

Thanks. We've investigated and appropriate actions have been taken.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Jo,
That is because JenJen is Chin Leng's friend. One of those who patrol this forum and pass judgement according to their whims and fancies. Simple as that.
They can do what she likes and it's counted as "legal".

THE REAL REASON,

Thanks, you speak my mind... there are some who are also doing/promoting biz but seem to always get away with it...I have been suspended due to the stickers.... n from my source, JenJen has lots more sales as compared to me..

I even send an email to Chin Leng to ask why JenJen can do it and not me.but she never reply.

Anyway, this is her website, she can decide what she wants....

regards,
Jo

I do agree with what Jo said. There are so many ppl who just get away with promoting their own biz.... Now Jo spoke the point. It's simply due to that they are friends!

I really think we shouldn't make such sweeping statements such as these. Unless you have evidence, such words could be very hurtful to both Jen and the administrator Chin Leng.

Hi Jo,

I've replied to your e-mail enquiry but it was bounced back. If you require, I'll publish the whole e-mail with the 'bounced' message from your account here so that you know that I've replied to your e-mail. I would really appreciate if you don't jump to conclusions when in fact it was your e-mail account having problem.

In the e-mail, I've stated that your account was not suspended due to the stickers. You had been suspended previously for two accounts you had created and abused.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Chin Leng

I'm just curious.

Did the posts by THE REAL REASON, Jo & Lippo orignate from the same I.P. address?

It really seem incredulous that the 3 postings were posted quite close to each other, especially Jo's & Lippo's ones. It seems to me that they are just fanning some childish personal agenda here.

Hi The Real Reason and Lippo,

I would also appreciate that you would check before you post your messages. If you clicked on the link, the thread has already been removed.

Please note that when we receive feedback from users, we would actually investigate further before deciding if the thread will be removed or the account suspended. It is acutally a very time consuming process. When there is substantial evidence to show that the user has violated our "Terms of Use", only then would we remove the threads and suspend the user regardless who has provided us the information.

I would also like to take this opportunity to clarify that we don't have enough resources to read every single message. In fact, we hardly have time to read messages in the forum for the past few months as we've been busy with other projects. We need to generate revenue to maintain the portal for our genuine users here. So we hope that "The Real Reason" and "Lippo" will understand that it is not possible for us to spend all our resources to read through the messages in the forum. That's why we may have missed out some threads.

I would hope users who are promoting their business here to understand that we have operating costs too. It is not appropriate for any business owners to be using our resources to promote their businesses here without our agreement.

If you would like to tap onto our user traffic here to create more awareness for your business, please do so through the proper channel and sign-up as an advertising client with us.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Deviant,

No, they did not originate from the same IP address. However, we have suspended about 100 accounts this year.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Chin Leng,

Would appreciate tt u resend me the email u wrote to my email add.....Just very curious on what u wrote.

regards,

Hi Chin Leng,
Please take a look at the above thread highlighted by inter. This is definitely a case of doing own biz as I personally bought rompers from Winnie. Aft confirming my purchase with her, she told me that she bought a whole suitcase back from US to sell.

For your action pls.

Winnie,
Sorry but I have to be honest and fair to other innocent mothers here.

Hi passing_by, inter and Samval,

Thanks. Appropriate actions taken.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi there,

Like that of course cannot lah....
happy.gif

Thread removed. Thanks.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Chin Leng,

I was happening to drop by this thread to inform you of another biz promoter in this thread when I see that my own thread is some sort of being threatened to be taken off.

Hopefully you could clear some doubt here for me. I am currently expecting my second baby and saw that ex-user sgmom is running a biz selling this beautiful mat of Disney princess. I was hoping to buy this mat for my next baby thus approached seller about the pricing of the mat should I be able to come up with a bulk for her to sell. Thus, I hope to get some orders here in your forum, same as what the other thread whom are buying from SSW are doing.

It just coincidently happens that I and ex-user Sgmom are forum friends in the same thread in yr 2005, Apr/May/June, does that makes it a crime that I cannot organize a bulk buy for a mat which I am highly interested in?

Hopefully you can answer the above question for me and if the answer is convincing enough, please feel free to remove my thread.

Hi Take Note,

I do not know what you have against ex-user sgmom that you seems to know so much about her. So much as I'm also a friend of her. And what proof do you have that she is making use of me to promote her mats here? If you open your eyes big enough, I'm only interested in gathering buys for 1 mat design, not all the designs that she's holding. Please be generous enough to allow mummies like me who wants to buy stuff for their little ones a chance to get good discount! Thanks very much indeed.

Angeline,

If not mistaken, you are one of the organiser of last Korea bulk purchase with sgmom. You also the one who help to arrange on shipment. Funny thing is why don't you buy from sgmom's last bulk purchase since you knew that you're pregnant on last month?

I'm even suspect that you might also one of sgmom business partner. There is nothing wrong if someone have same thought as me.

Hi Passing Guest,

Before you pass that comment, I would gladly like to see the proof that you have to say that against me. The reason why I did not enter into last month's purchase is because I might have to abort the baby due to some reason. Which I find no need to explain to you. Now that I can safely have the baby, I could happily get the mat that I want. And by the way, you seems like you are Take Note, and you really know alot about me. I had indicated, if I want to bulk buy now, is a crime as a friend, should Chin Leng indicate, I gladly accept that she delete off the thread.

Hi all,

As some of you may know that one of the recent bulk purchase of a certain bumper playmat has created quite a controversy. This has even led us to consider disallowing all bulk purchases in the forum in future. However, we thought that this is not fair to all mothers and mothers-to-be in the forum who are conducting genuine coordination of bulk purchases. As such, we've decided that bulk purchases will still be allowed in the forum except for a certain bumper playmat product range.

I've also spoken to Angeline over the phone earlier. I trust that she is a genuine buyer and wanted to coordinate a genuine bulk purchase. However, she was also very understanding to our decision.

I would also like to thank Take Note and passingguest for highlighting the thread to me but I really believe that Angeline's intention was genuine. However, to prevent any potential abuse, we'll not be allowing bumper playmat of this product range as of current time.

We appreciate your understanding. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

<font color="ff6000">P.S. I'm a guy and a father of two boys.</font>
kao_biggrin.gif

Hi Chin Leng
Thanks for updating the entire forum... it's a breeze to surf and look for stuff now!
However, I'm not sure if it's intentional, I noticed that in the normal forums, e.g. Meeting Place for all mothers, the site now allows guests to post?
I'm ok w it so far. but I hope it won't reach the state like some forums where posters hide behind their guest status and pass critical comments.
I understand why you would allow it here in HOW TO IMPROVE..., but perhaps not in the others?

Btw, thought I'll post here, since this is one of the more exciting threads in the forum!
happy.gif
it's here I appreciate the true meaning and value of whistle blowers. Good job!

Hi Just to point out,

Thanks for the note. When I was rearranging some of the topics that time, I had forgotten to set the privilege correctly for the new categories. All these has been corrected now. Thanks for pointing out. The adjustments have been made. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hey Chin Leng,

sorry to post here, but it's a pleasant surprise that you're already a father of 2! i still remember congratulating you on your first-born!
happy.gif

CONGRATS!

Back