Childless Not By Choice Group

Girls, thank for your wishes.will keep u all updated. Because dr Loh is leaving kkh, kkivf is very packed for nov cycles. Hope everything goes well!

Morning Becky and Tigi,

Jiayou jiayou and lots of babydusts to the two of you all. Let the two of you all have babies as Christmas presents..
happy.gif
happy.gif
Fingers crossed.

Hello sisters out there,

Just dropping a note to tell u all to take care, take time off to smile the roses along the way, treat yourselves like small little kids all over again and enjoy the long weekend. Jiayou in Life! Heeee.

Hi ladies, long time hvnt logged in...

Hi tigi n Becky, guess maybe u ladies hv started on ur cycle? Gdluck n all the best n enjoy the process n keep the stress
level down.

Tigi, kk must be over crowded for ivf nw coz dr Loh leaving kk Liao. Actually I feel it's a big loss for kkh but no choice. My hubby did ask him will he consider to go pte since can make big bucks there but he told my hubby he is already making a lot more then most gynea hence unlikely he can go pte but nw...hehe...guess life is like tat ppl leave for a better prospect.

Becky, u under dr foong? Best of luck to u too n welcome to the big tummy club soon....

Hi Lyn and BG

Thanks for your messages. I have begun the cycle and its needles galore. Trying to be positive but do sometimes feel a litle stressed as there is so much to do at work ebfore I go on leave.

Am under Dr Jothi at O&G. Am feeling a little heavy in my tummy already. Doc has reduced the puregon dosage today as he want to avoid hyper stimulation. Lets see what happens.

Sisters, should i already start having egg whites? Also any other tips during this time. My egg retrieval is on 14th or 15th.

Take care dear sisters
happy.gif
Hugs to all of you. Hope all are doing well and taking care of themselves.

Love u!

Hello all ladies, I am at a lost and in need of some advice. I failed first IUI recently and not sure what to do next...I have low ovarian reserve and is almost 40 yrs old soon..does anyone have same problem? Should I go for IUI again or IVF? Dr was not very sensitive as he only said "Adopt or get donor eggs!" before we decided on trying IUI...don't know what he will say when we see him next - haven't seen him after failing IUI. Would love to hear your advice.

DiamondT,
*hugs*. doesn't matter if u want to try iui or ivf, but u must be comfortable with ur doc. Because we are already stress enough in this journey and the person to help us must be someone who can feel for us. I suggest you to change other gynae for other opinion instead.
I was in ur situation before. When treatment failed, i was made like i am a failed experiment.
In my own opinion, it would be better for u to try ivf rather than iui, as the chances for ivf is higher.
Dun give up. we all here are hard cores in ttc, with never say die spirit. hahaha.
Sisters, been very very busy lately since i'm back to workforce. Seems i haven't seen sunlight for very long time. hahaha.
All the best for all sisters here. Jia you.
Becky,jia you. U can start the white egg once u're on puregon.
Babyg, how are u sis? Mel is one year old already right? time certainly flies.
Lyn, how're u doing? hope everything is fine with u.
I need to off now before my boss kills me.
take care all.

Hey Lyn,
Agree it's a big loss for kk, maybe that will motivate the hospital to quickly groom another good Dr to lead the team..Hey, u still very tired lately rightly, once ur hubby finishes with travelling, must get him to wait on u nonstop
happy.gif

Becky,
Very happy for you are moving on smoothly. May u be very busy eating for next many months and washing nonstop for another person for another a few decades of your life.

You can definitely start on egg whites now. Start on 1 to 2 a day now (remember to eat a bit of egg yolk together also, say half a egg yolk to one egg white and one egg yolk to two egg whites kind of ratio).After the egg retrieval, up the egg whites to 6 a day. If feel very bloated, some ladies even eat 8. I remember you are lactose intolerant, so egg white is what you can depend on post egg retrieval as hyperstimulation chances increase after egg retrieval. And you can start to drink more water now, maybe one extra cup more and after egg retrieval, further increase water intake. The irony is that drink more water will help to reduce water retention.

Jiayou Becky and throw ample naughty and bouncy baby dusts at you
happy.gif
happy.gif

DiamondT
Hands and legs up on Elle’s suggestion that ivf is a better. I remember reading in the forum that one lady was under dr loh and he commented that IUI is almost as good as trying naturally plus slightly higher chance only. Give ivf a chance and don’t give up yah. Having had read a lot from this forum, there are ample cases of ladies with low ovarian reserves and still succeed. Don’t listen to that dr who gave that advice. While adoption is an alternative for women with ample motherly love to share, donor egg (I have thought of that possibility before given I have poor egg quality) is very unlikely in Singapore given our culture and should it really be a choice, it is very often a close and willing relative as what the nuh embryologist told me. Hence, DiamondT, don’t give up k , no one should ever judge you on your must take road, not even a Dr ...remember one thing that you must give yourself a chance and forgot one thing that is the figure attached to your age okie
happy.gif
Anything is possible if we try but nothing is ever possible with that kind of Dr. And we are all here for

Elle,
*wave wave* sis, congrats on returning to work..and where is your office located at? Yes, time flies and one year just flew past like that. Honestly, I do miss those days when Mel was so tiny and that reminded me must treasure the present moment as 10 years later, will most likely miss today again. Send Celine this auntie’s regards. I showed my hb Celine’s photo of refusing to get off stroller and want to go kai kai and he laughed and said she is ultracute
happy.gif

Thanks for all the encouragement and support.
babygalore, are you doing IVF too?

I will speak to hubby about seeing another doctor, am praying for a good one.

Hi ladies,

i'm new here and am in desperate need of your advices. : )

I have just came back from KK where I have been seeing a fertility doctor for the last 3 yr plus and am so disappointed with their lack of attention and service that i want to change clinics. I've tried searching for fertility experts online but would really prefer to see someone that is recommended as I am already 34 this yr and don;t want to waste any more time seeing docs who might not be suitable for me.

Even after 4 years seeing KK docs, i have not been through all the tests and no medical issue has been found and no options have been offered me. All they do is tell me to try naturally. I would like to find a doc who is really experienced and who is caring enough to really go through every possible test and options to try to get their patients pregnant or at the very least find out why I can't get pregrant.

If any of you ladies are seeing a doc like that, do you mind to share with me?

Thanks so much in advance! : )

Hi cheryl, I highl recommend dr l c foong frm glen eagle but charges is a little high.

Hi diamondt, u did the amh test? I m 33 n hv low ovarian reserve but got lucky during my ivf try. My advice is to go for it even if u can hv only one or two embroy. U never knw wats gg to happen. Best of luck!!!

Hi baby, ya tired nowadays but insomnia during bedtime.. Omg.....

Hi Elle, I m gd. Hw abt u?

girls, no cycle for me this month...

cheryl, i was very upset with KK because they cancel my pre-booked cycle in November, citing reasons of embryologist shortage due to resignation of some staff. While i find it an excusable reason, i cannot accept the fact that they don;t even bother to inform their patients beforehand. There is no mention of it when we went for counselling in Oct, when i got the pills to induce menses in Oct... Imagine telling me that when I call the IVF centre on Day2, thinking i can start the cycle and after making plans at work to prepare for the cycle. Btw, they don't even bother to response promptly. They only called back to inform me after I called twice. When i inquired from the nurse that why do they wait till now to inform, the nurse unbashedly retorted,"We don;t know when your menses is coming!". Like real. So i shot back that "but my cycle is booked for Nov." Obviously the menses is expected in Nov. She was speechless. Later she directed me to the Service Quality dept, even gave me a number to call. The kind of taiji thing she is playing. The nurse even told me over the phone, she was as upset as i am, having to make such call and be stressed over it... Am i supposed to play nurse and comfort her in the end?? Later in the day, i left message for her to call me back because i want to know what is the plan for me now, She doesn;t even to call back. I am extremely fed up.
It saddens me to know how little thoughts KK spare for its patient. Even if it is a public hospital, doesn;t mean things can go like this.
And mind you, she is a senior nurse.

Tigi, I suggest u make an appt to see dr Loh n ask dr Loh to write an instruction memo to kkivf coz they must obey dr Loh instructions.

LYn, yes my AMH is 0.4 and FSH 8.6 - is that what you are referring to? Did you try IUI or headed straight for IVF. Where did you do your IVF?

lyn, another nurse called me ytd to say i can only start in march next year earliest. This nurse said sorry who i guess help to smoothe me a bit plus i already resigned to it... sigh.

Diamondt, if I remembered correctly my amh is 0.8 n fsh is 9. Was told by dr amh is a better test for the prediction of ovarian reserve. I did tired iui twice before but Ithink u shld go straight ivf coz chances of conceiving in iui is very slim.
I did my ivf in kk but dr Loh.

Tigi, can understand ur frustration but sometimes certain things r fated. Perhaps u will be awarded wif a bfp if u do it in march, meanwhile take this time to relax n spend time wif hubby

Hi LYn, thanks...I am nervous about IVF and all the jabs. Do you use the pen or syringe for the jabs? Can head back to work after ET, or must rest for 2 weeks...do you know why the 2-week must rest?

How do you find your IVF, you strike first time with it?

Sorry if too many questions..:)

Diamondt, I striker during the second try...

After et, u r given hospitalization leave for two weeks to rest but some ppl also return to work but it's safer to rest coz u hv come so far.

Different ppl hv different experience wif ivf ie belatedness etc. But for me I m ok all the way. Mainly coz I dun hv alot of eggs being stimulated. U intend to start soon? U hv another dr in mind?

Hi LYn, still thinking about which doctor to go to... Trying naturally now.

Your amh is better than mine..how many eggs did you have retrieved after all the jabs? Congrats on your success at 2nd try :) Give me your babydust ;-)

Hi diamondt, I only retrieved four n got two fertilized embroy. U can naturally for nw is gd but my advice is not to wait too long coz of condition like us, low ovarian reserve. Sorry for being frank. Wish u all the best!!

As for doctor, if money is not a big issue for u pte is of course better....

Thks!! Hope u be a mummy soon. Lots of babydust for u!!

Hi sisters, sorry for dropping off the radar. I was busy with the program. My ET is scheduled end of the week. Resting at home now.

Cheryl, Diamondt - i would also agree with Lyn on her advice. Better see a good doctor and take concrete steps. Even my doc keep saying we can try naturally. But they do it as a way of managing our expectations towards ART. I too have heard good things about LC Foong. But go with a doc who will give you time and listen to your concerns.

Tigi, sorry about your cancelled cycle. Its frustrating. Will be praying for you. Please don't be disheartened.

Sisters you all take care. Hugs to all!

lyn, you are right... a lot of things are fated. might not want to wait for kkh queue... next year i will be turning 34. Not young anymore le. How are you doing? When is your edd?

Becky, thanks for feeling my frus and praying for me. All the best for your ET this week! Hope your embies find great homes and grow big big in your tummy!
happy.gif

Hi ladies who have been through IVF,

Can I ask a question ?

I just stopped Microgynon and menses was supposed to arrive 2/3 days after that. It did came but very very light. It's more like spotting. I am supposed to start my gonal f tomorrow but am worried abt the light menses thingy. Any sisters experience this before starting the stimulation phase?

lyn, feel so excited about your delivery. Are you expecting a princess or a prince? This year cny no more irritating kpo questions from relative liao!

short, during my first fresh cycle, i have spotting at end of lucrin stage, instead of full flow. The nurse said ok. i forgot if a scan was done before proceeding to stim. Too long ago .. sorry...

DiamondT
I noticed that you have been seeking advise/experience from those who has low ovarian reserved. I tried sending you a PM but your settings didn't allow me. I'm not certain if you read my reply in the "Advice -Low Ovarian Reserve, Failed IUI" thread.

Anyway, this is my experience.

I was also diagnose with very low ovarian reserve (AMH=1.5). My doctor (Prof Ng Soon Chye from Gleneagles) was uncertain if I'd be a good candidate for IVF. In June he put me on Clomid to see how my ovaries were responding. During a routine scan, 2 follicles (1 much bigger than the other) were visible only on the left ovary. He decided to proceed with IVF but on a low stimulation protocol as he didn't want my ovaries to over stimulate. He was aiming for quality not quantity.

I was prescribed progyluton, letrizole, growth hormone (injections) and Gonal F (2x 150 iu). During a scan on D8 of cycle, doctor saw 3 follicles (1 being more dominant). He decided to schedule for an ER (egg/ooycte retrieval) 2 days later and ET (egg transfer) the following 2 days. Everything was moving really fast. Because of the low stimulation, I wasn't badly effected by side effects (only slight fatigue).

During my ER the doctor retrieved 3 oocytes but only 1 was fertilized (ICSI) and was transferred 2 days later (assisted hatching was performed).

I never seek any TCM or ate any special food before or during my IVF process. I believe in TCM but never pushed myself in going to one. However, during the 2ww (2 week wait) I did eat ripe pineapple core and walnuts. I read on the internet that the pineapple core contains the highest concentration of bromelain which is a proteolytic enzyme that breaks up proteins that inhibit embryo implantation. I divided the pineapple into 5 potions and consume 1 potion each day for 5 days beginning from the ET. Having said that, it has been mentioned that large doses of pineapple can cause uterine contractions and bring on spontaneous abortions (miscarriage). Consuming them too early can affect your vaginal and cervical mucus PH, making it more acidic.

Whether it's the pineapple, the expertise of the doctor, the embryologist or God, I am delighted to say that as of today I am 17 weeks pregnant.

I wish you all the very best. Don't give up as anything is possible. Sending lots of baby dust to you and everyone.

Hello sisters, how is everyone? Am on the two week wait. I realize that the needles were better that the wait. I don't feel anything at all in my tummy. I heard a lot of women feel implantation cramps and nausea already. Sigh..anyways I have done my best. The rest is in God's hands.

Diamond T,
After I faced fertility issues, that is cannot conceive naturally despite trying very hard, I went straight to ivf. Iui/super iui did not cross my mind as age was not on my side. I am not denying the benefits of iui totally as it did help some ladies to conceive but I thought then that it was good to take into consider age and the efficiency of each methods. Ivf is a higher risk and higher return method. Although I did not strike in that ivf, it was purely due to my bad egg quality that the cycle stopped at egg retrieval (all embryos arrested in the end). Then after I decided to really take better care of myself, natural conception took place some months later. Hence, be encourage Diamond T that egg quality can be improved regardless of what the does tell us. Exactly like what Lyn is saying. Many years back, one dr I consulted also advised me to adopt. I told myself I would adopt after giving myself some years to try. So don't give up with a good fight ok. And in the fighting, put your wellbeing as number one priority too
happy.gif
Put your wellbeing as no 1 -> healthier body -> a healthier body also means a better body for conception.

Cheryl
Yes, agree that kk has so many patients that somehow it has become an assembly line with little capacity to customise. Yes, there are certainly still other drs in Singapore who cares.

Prof Wong from nuh - Serious and no nonsense, but is willing to prescribe test to find out what's wrong. He does not speculate but will rely on test result. But some patients find him cold. But he is a good dr. And despite failing a few tries for patients, he is the type that does not judge unfairly. Another plus point is that nuh is also a university hospital with all the facilities and can also claim medisave for ivf.

Prof Ng from gleneagles - He was the colleage of prof wong, both share the same good ethnics. And also willing to do tests and the fact that he is very keen in research has also opened more doors in investigating patients' issues. He is a dr with an open mind. Many sisters here have excellent reviews for him. Negative point is need to pay more.

Dr Foong as suggested by Lyn. Heard he is very good.

Jiayou to u
happy.gif

Lyn,
I am counting down to your delivery..if its on a weekday, I can visit u somemore as my office is at Newton..heeheee..exciting exciting..
happy.gif

Tigi,
After reading your message, I really feel like strangling that nurse. There is no point in writing in to the quality service department. I once stumbled upon on the internet that one patient received very bad service and wrote a complaint letter to kk. She recieved a letter of apology that she posted on the net and the letter was a joke. One read and you can tell its a standard letter they send to all. Maybe they recieved too many complaints that they find it easier to send a standard letter. Maybe there is no care involved.

It can be tramatizing to your life that all plans are thwarted by such a group of healthcare providers. But don't let them sabo you successfully ok. Think in this way, maybe this is god's way of telling you that this month is not the right time for the cycle and god is giving you slightly more time to prepare for the one cycle ahead in which he will give you that prefect gift de. And maybe its better to do in March as then the embyrologists will take good care of fewer cases. and u will strike then. Same sentiments as Lyn. So this delay could well be a blessing in disguise de
happy.gif

And while age is important, life can be very tricky. See, my egg quality terok at early thirties and got better in mid thirties.

Shortlegged,
Don't worry, I had the same experience then. Menses overlapped a little with stimulation phase. The gonal F can help to build the lining quite quickly. My menses then also very light..no worries.

U relax and deep breath often k..relaxatioin can help to faciliate blood flow and lining growth.

Babydusts to you lots
happy.gif

Msmiele,
Cheers Miele
happy.gif
..I am very inspired by your story and can full sense your determination. U have been through a long road. Thanks for confirming that anything is possible despite those numbers attached to our ability to concieve. Ur story has made my day and it is also a power booster to sisters being forced to swallow those numbers attached to them. Prof Ng is really a good dr. When you know your baby is prince or princess, come and update us k..may you have a smooth and memorable pregnancy. Must take photos with your big tum tum to show your child in future..
happy.gif

Becky,
I am quite busy with my new job lately. And also looking forward to Christmas and CNY..heee..Like CNY as can eat bwa Kwa without a reason. Hang in there sister altough I fully agree that the wait is more like 2 years then weeks. I once read a sister wrote no sign is also a sign. Keep praying. Sister, u have put in good effort and the next step is to pray eat, rest and sleep. Yeah, continue to do your best and leave it to god and accept babydusts from the sisters and me here
happy.gif

Babygalore,

Thanks for your reply. I found out the reason already. I have a cyst in my ovary which explains why my menses never really report. Doc says to inject lucrin another week and see how. I have this feeling I will hv to postpone my IVF
sad.gif

Sian.. wait and wait and then when it draws nearer, I got to postpone again.

Thanks all for the great encouragement! I have no intention to adopt too, just can't get past that idea. I am going to see the doctor next week as a follow-up consultation after IUI and will see what he has to say.

My IUI was end Oct and now my stomach looks like it is 3 months pregnant, so bloated - I have never had a bloated tummy
sad.gif
Not sure why the side effects of the medicine only come now :S

Hope to be here to share good news soon. Everyone, keep well.

Shortlegged,
Don't feel bad k, because u can use this window period to improve your health for a fruitful ivf. Use this chance to do some detoxing (right amount of water, 6-7cups a day, 5 servings of fruits and vege, and brisk walking is good to let blood circulate). U believe in acu? It can help to resolve cysts.

DiamondT,
That is confirmed water retention. I had that after ivf and it took about 2 months to subside. No worries, u will regain ur normal shape one. Same, still to detox and the best way to overcome water retentiion is to consume enough water and to light exercise. Our body recognises the need to flash our water if we feed our body more water. Also sleep eight hours a day and by 10pm to give the liver enough time to help to flash out those medicine. Yes, babydusts to you lots..
happy.gif

Hi babygalore,

Thanks for the reply. I just saw my doc and confirm need to postpone to Jan already since cyst still around. Haiz... I am a little disappointed but I guess maybe timing is just not right. I will heed your advice to drink more water and detox. As for exercise, I will continue my usual jogging and swimming. I am also currently doing accupunture. Just pray that the cyst will subside so I need not go for op and can start in Jan/Feb.

Anyway, good day to you and all the sisters here. May all our wishes come true.

hey short legged, don't be disappointed. perhaps it is for the best. and as BG says it gives time for you to prepare yourself for the forthcoming cycle. also start having pre-natal vitamins. its great that you are already exercising (something i couldn't do) and doing acupuncture. take care and all the best!

BG, have a good holiday and eat all the bak kwa that you want
happy.gif
. i do have different thoughts flow my mind about the outcome. but i try to watch TV and read books as much as i can. also walk around in the house. some of my close friends visited me. that made me feel really special.

take care sisters! hugs to all of you. will keep you posted.

Hi sisters, just to let you know my IVF failed. The HCG test showed 30. Doc said it must be that embryos implanted but failed to grow. Anyways I did my best, but guess it was not meant to be. I hope I can one day see my little ones in heaven. Thanks for being there for me during the IVF program. Hugs

Hugs Becky, don’t be disheartened ok. U have had a chemical pregnancy and what I want to tell u now is there we have a internet sister friend whom we know personally who has had a few chemical pregnancies after ivfs and she eventually got pregnant naturally and close to term by now. I am really happy for her and at the same time, I am also happy for you. Don’t scold me as I am not happy that you lost the babies, but I am happy and confident that if you can get pregnant this time, you will be able to get pregnant again and bring the bbs to term. I am sure. Just don’t give up and keep trying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Becky

Embark on a detox program and buy yourself a present to reward yourself k..That time when I failed my ivf, I bought my hubby a present and he bought me another present in return. It may sound very childish but its very therapeutic to use something to symbolize and legitimize the courage you have used on this ivf cycle.

To all sisters who will deliver soon and all TTCing sisters out there:
2011 is coming to an end. For sisters who bfped successfully this year, do cherish this gift of life and work towards a happy and fulfilling motherhood that is win-win for u and babies. Sometimes, in the midst of life's everyday demand and hectic scedule, I tend to forget that this gift that is not be taken for granted and its now a daily routine to remind myself to cherish and cherish and still cherish.

For the ttcing sisters, you might feel sian that with every new year, its also growing older by one year but must must remember that with every new year, it is also a new chance, new hopes, a year to set resolution. Age can be a thing determined by the mind and lifestyle. A person with a biological age of 30 who never exercises, who eats more junk food that greens, who is angry with the world most of the time probably has a real age of 33 vs a 35 year old who exercises, eats well, and maintains a healthy mindframe would have a realage of 32. Every year, I would do the real age assessment at realage.com and use their planning for me to nag at me to take better care. Check out the website k, it can determine your real age and how to reduce age and become healtier and younger. Do let one of your resolutions to be to become healthier and happier. Remember, first step to any ttcing is to be healthier and happier. Jia you sisters!
happy.gif

Hi Becky,sorry to hear abt tat but dnt gv up. Most ppl dnt strike during the first try n perhaps gods hv better plans for u in this upcoming 2012. U won't c ur baby in heaven but he or she will meet u in ur arms soon... Trust me, be positive n hv faith n dnt gv up!! U will be there soon! Yes u hv tried ur very best n u shld not blame urself at all. Meanwhile, go for a holiday wif ur hubby. When back talk abt planning again. U hv gd response in ivf n tats a great news tat u can use ivf to make u conceived one day. Hugs to u but dnt gv up ok?? I m sending u all tonnes of babydust!!!

Hi babyg, yes u r right that a baby is really a special gift frm god n we must cherish cherish and cherish!!

Ladies, 2012 is coming soon. New year is new hopes for all of us. All of us hv to move on n may we all be blessed wif health, stable job n healthy babies. To all ttcing ladies n mum to be, gd luck n all the best. We r all brave n strong mummies, dun be despair by any obstacles. I wish all of u a baby in ur arms soon!! Jiayou!!

Juz some updates on my side. I m at 29 weeks of gestation now. Juz feeling more n more tired....

hi BG and Lyn - thanks for the encouragement. i am going through so many emotions at the moment and feel like crying at the most unexpected times. thankful that i have a supporting hubby. planning to go on a holiday this month. initially was planning to spend xmas with my parents & in-laws, but i dont think i can handle it this time around (also a cousins wedding coming up). so planning to go away and recuperate. dunno what my boss will say - disappear in Nov and Dec. anyways i told him beforehand, hope he doesnt have problem with my leave.

i want to thank the sisters here from the bottom of my heart..you guys have encouraged me during this cycle. praying that 2012 is a good year for all of us. will keep the sisters posted on next plans.

Lyn - hope all goes well as your pg progresses. do rest well.

Tigi - thinking about you and your forthcoming cycle

Hi gals
sorry MIA for so long

Becky
sorry to hear abt the failed cycle. But like what the rest of the gals said. Pamper yourself and have fun. Holidays are good. Cry when you feel like it. it is therapy for the soul. Take it as a chance to do the things you always wanted to cause when baby comes along, you can forget about all these. I know that it sounds condescending to be saying that esp when you are ttcing and having a baby is all you can think about and it really consumes your life and mind. However, i do miss my old life, the backpacking trips that we have been on. So while waiting for your precious bundle, throw caution to the wind and just do whatever your heart desires as when baby comes along, your life revolves all around that little bundle and you will hardly have time for yourself, your friends or your hubby. And who knows after IVF, it might just give your body the "reboot" that it needs and baby may just come along. Well... we have a number of examples here.
happy.gif

Cheryl
i am a strong advocate of Prof Ng at GlenE. He is a wonderful doc and a forerunner in the field of fertility medicine. I was in a similar situation as you. I was with TMC and they did not do a thorough check nor did they endeavour to prescribe any medication or supplement to help with our situation. Wasted more than a year with them. Then i was recommended to Prof Ng. He did a battery of tests for us to find out exactly what might be our issue and improve our conditions. I have a friend who was told by several docs that she needed to have keyhole surgery to remove her polyps but Prof did the procedure via her v which was less invasive and she could ttc the next cycle. In terms of pricing, my IVF cycle with Prof Ng is cheaper than my cycle at TMC! But one thing to note, the nurses at his clinic are horrible! The whole clinic will know what treatment you are going for and what time to deliver your sperm... hahahaha... they are always bitching abt patients or one another. If not for Prof, i would prob have changed clinic

Btw, I was told by Prof Ng recently that Vit D is shown to be helpful in conception. Recent research has shown that calcium improves the fertilization process and Vit D helps calcium to bind to both the sperm and egg. So it is rec that both ladies and guys take Vit D.

BabyG
Yap. Our not so little bundles are really precious gifts from heavens. Must really cherish and love. esp when they still need and want us... hahahahaha..

Lynn
was talking to BabyG we should meet up before you pop!
happy.gif

Ladies
just in case i MIA for a long time. Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and may 2012 bring much joy and happiness and dreams fulfilled for all of us! Take care and all the best to all of us!

Becky, hugs... cry all you want and after that, plan things to pamper yourself for all the hardwork! A holiday would be great, relax and recharge... Yes 2012 would be a good year for all of us. I pray to the higher power that our wishes will come true soon, that we will cherish His creation/our baby in our arms, that we will have the strength to keep going when things get tough and nasty.

Hey ladies, the thread seems so quite!! I guess all of u r enjoying shopping n simply enjoying life!! Take care n hv a gd whole 2012! Cherish the time nw coz times really files... Gdluck to all the ladies here..... Happy 2012!!

Dear sisters, Lyn, Tigi, Liz and Becky,

I am going through a demanding time as boss gave a few days notice and left and at home, coping with baby having milkstrike and teething pains.

But whenever I recalled how strong we all have been in this ttc journey, my strength came back and I don't feel like throwing in the towel anymore. What does not break us will make us even stronger.

Jiayou everyone in whatever u are pursuing and when tired, take a break but don't give up k!
happy.gif
Same for me too!

Lyn,
Counting down to your delivery..10 Feb is a fri..u specially choose Fri is it?

Hi ladies, hw r all of u?

Juz some updates on my side, I had delivered my boy on 21 Jan. I m one mth early as I developed raised blood pressure during third tri. Everything is well so far n my boy is coming one mth old. Motherhood is really not easy, but this is indeed a blessing n I knw I must cherish the moments..

Tigi n becky, hw r u ladies doing? Remember dun gv up. Miracle does happen. Be patient n enjoy life now. Take care...

Babyg and liz, hope to c u soon

Back