Calling ALL Thomas TRain FANS!

Joycelyn,
I am getting thomas agar from Aunty Yochana www.auntyyochana.blogspot.com its $38 - self collect. I will collect this friday and will post the pic..
Re- cake, I am getting cupcakes and 1.5 Kg cake from www.debyprabawa.blogspot.com, she can deliver for $10 fee, or if order above $100 its FOC delivery. I ordered cupcakes for the Aug 07 kiddos gathering last sun and the cuppies were hit.. It was $2 / cuppies with fondant figurine on top, I ordered various figurines including thomas, james and percy figurines..

2789206.jpg

jocelyn
u can get a cut out thomas cake (licensed) from polar.. less than $80 for 2kg.. check out the website..

nining
didnt know aty yochana has thomas agar agar... remember to post yr pic!! so excited 2 c.. :p

my boy is also a huge thomas fan though he is only 17 mth. I jus bought him some train die cat to play and those are his fav...

Btw the thomas cake is nice. where do u gt it from?

co11lectionz,

party packs only following items (bag is thomas goodie bag of course):

thomas/percy/james ring that usually used for cupcake
some gummy bear sweet
some marshmallow sweet
playdoh
raisins

then my boy will give away thomas shaped airfilled balloons to his classmate (only 6 kids)

hi joycelyn,

Sorry for my late reply..only saw your msg today...it's actually a 6kg cake...haha...coz i needed to feed many pple...i had 50 guests...and they cleared the cake plus my buffet food..haha...so lucky that i got a big cake coz i guess many pple had multiple servings. You can contact my friend, William at 97928893. His blog is http://havenbakery.blogspot.com

co11ectionz,
I think he will be super excited with all the cakes and agar hahahaha...
Love the one in Aunty Yochana's blog u post above!

Hi mummies,

Anyone who attended or had parties at Explorer Kidz at downtown east? Can share if the party host or yourself have ever extended the party time? Do you think its necessary to extend the party time?

Your insights is deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

My boy's 2nd birtday cake, cuppies and agar.. cake already cut then remember to take picture so sorries yaaa.. somemore not focus hahaha

2815191.jpg
2815192.jpg

2815193.jpg
2815194.jpg

2815195.jpg

Hiya..

Agar2 taste wise was OK.. my guests said quite good, not too sweet.. I myself not much of agar eater hahaahah.. so cannot compare cos this is my 1st time ordering agar in special shape like this.. But appearance wise, my boy thought it was food but also toy.. he wanted to scoop his spoon in the whole agar right away, then took a cut and load it onto his thomas's car hahaahah..

oh ya his agar also on Aunty Yochana's webbie, along with dibo cookies for my colleague's daughter.. the cookies look real good in actual.

Hi mummies,

Am planning for my boy's bday party in Oct. So exciting... Hope I do not get too "Thomassy"
happy.gif

Am currently still working on the THomas decor to make sure it doesnt turn out too messy on that day.

co11ectionz,
I got the triangle banner and thomas party conductor hats tat are brand new, left over from my son's bday party cos I didnt manage to put them up hahaha.. if you wanna take over let me know, ok?

co11ectionz,
I just replied your pm, the hats are still in the pack, 8 pcs in the pack.. it's the visor style, not cone style..

Hi Tigress,

Oh dear, your boy must be really upset...
I've not seen these in SIngapore, but I bought them from Japan before. Have PMed you.

Hi all,

I brought my boy to thomasland last week. If anyone wants details, can PM me.

Also just to let u guys know, there's gonna be a thomas show at indoor stadium in dec. check out sistic for early booking discount.
happy.gif

Co11ectionz,
I am going overseas for a week starting tomorrow.. so can only mail to u the item earliest 28th Sept if you still want
happy.gif

Lin,
where is thomasland?

Co11ectionz,

Please have replied to your PM.

Where is Thomasland?

I don't know what's so nice about Thomas the Train, seems like a lot of children are so obsessed with it.

Lin,
which part in Japan? maybe next year can visit both disney n thomas land if nearby to each other
happy.gif

I didnt know they have in Japan.. in EU is that in the UK? there's one in MA, new england , US, build inside the six flags park..pretty neat from what I see from the net.

Nining,

It's in Tokyo Japan. Thomas land is a v small part of Fuji-q highland theme park which is at foot of mount fuji area.

I brought my boy to both disneyland and thomasland last week and he said he preferred thomasland (though it's soooo small!)

Yes europe: in uk.

Lin,
thanks for the info ! I googled just now but only managed to see the one in the UK.. yep looked pretty small compared to disney.. I guess it's cos of thomas he likes it better hahaah,..

Lin,
thanks for the info ! I googled just now but only managed to see the one in the UK.. yep looked pretty small compared to disney.. I guess it's cos of thomas he likes it better hahaah,..

Re:Thomasland
So far, there are 3 - Japan, UK & US.

For mummies going to Japan's, its colder at Thomasland than at the city so do bring along an extra sweater.

Lin - Glad to hear your boy enjoyed the trip...
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

I over estimated the number of goody bags I need and hence, have some excess items. If you're keen to get some from me, do let me know.

Thomas stationery sets $1.50
Thomas colouring pencils $1.50
Thomas face game $2.50
Thomas magnet bookmarks (set of 6) $2

THanks!
happy.gif

mummies
i hv a brand new pair of thomas rain boots to sell..
pls pm me for pics..
thanks

Hello mummies,

Here are the pictures of the THomas items for the Thomas goodby bag.

Thomas stationery sets $1.50
Thomas colouring pencils $1.50
Thomas face game $2.50
Thomas magnet bookmarks (set of 6) $2
Thomas watch ($3)

3119880.jpg
3119881.jpg
3119882.jpg
3119883.jpg
3119884.jpg

Hi Mummies,

I have some Mini Thomas & Friends trains $2 Capsules to let go cos extra. Items include
Thomas - 3
Rosie - 2
Cranky - 1
Splatter - 1
Ice-cream factory - 1
Tunnel - 1
Iron Bridge (green) - 3
Coal Stand - 1
Roller Coaster stand - 1
Signal - 1
Mountain - 2
Overhead Bridge - 3
Level Crossing - 3

If interested, can email me at [email protected]. Pls do not post on this webpage cos easily for me to refer to my email.

All capsules are brand new and not yet opened. Selling at $2 and collection at Yew Tee. Price not inclusive of postage.

hi to all mummies ...

anybody knows where I can rent thomas costume or any mummies have the costume that I loan/rent? thanks ...

Back