Broken marriage with a baby. To stay on or live with it?

Babytrina

I am married to my husbnd for almost 8yrs. All along i knew he is very bas tempered. But i still chose to marry him. To cut the story short, i loss a baby when i am pregnant for 5month. Was force to do an abortion. Soon after 3 mths pregnant again. Quarrel on n off still. Until now gave birth a preemie baby. All i dream that he will change as what he promised me. I am wrong. Given him so many chance n he say he will change but always shout in front of the baby if things dont go his way . All he will say, work stress him. Always care about his car. I seriously dont see any future with him and i can feel that i am suffering n wanted to commit suicide multiple times. But how about my baby? Should i stay in thia marridge for the baby? Or should i just leave? I really need some advices.

I am married to my husbnd for almost 8yrs. All along i knew he is very bas tempered. But i still chose to marry him. To cut the story short, i loss a baby when i am pregnant for 5month. Was force to do an abortion. Soon after 3 mths pregnant again. Quarrel on n off still. Until now gave birth a preemie baby. All i dream that he will change as what he promised me. I am wrong. Given him so many chance n he say he will change but always shout in front of the baby if things dont go his way . All he will say, work stress him. Always care about his car. I seriously dont see any future with him and i can feel that i am suffering n wanted to commit suicide multiple times. But how about my baby? Should i stay in thia marridge for the baby? Or should i just leave? I really need some advices.
hi.. my sister-in-law left her husband (gambler & violent) and moved back her parents' place when her twins were just 2 months old. they were only married for 2 years.

I felt she was very brave and firm, especially with such young twins. she decided that her husband was not going to change for the better. even during the separation period, he kept creating drama (refusing to pay alimony, being disruptive) while begging for forgiveness. she ultimately decided to cut short her and her babies' suffering, go through the divorce and to minimise contact with this poisonous character.

please do not feel alone and hurt yourself, the baby need you! I'm sure your family and friends will give you support should you decide to go independent... but then again, only you know your husband best and whether he will be a better husband/father if you bring up a divorce...

leave your husband, he will never change. HE IS ABUSING YOU AND THE BABY. be an independent mom, and look a new home to be safe and away from husband, get a lawyer, tell you parents friends and sisters so you have moral support. its 2020!!! be safe.

fully agree people who dont respect u have no.place in society...life is only one cannot stay on repenting.later

There is a lot of consideration but you will know yourself whether you will be happy after you giving birth.
Will he give you the support you need or will he give you more stress and worse take away your baby or not

I feel you.. I’m currently in the midst of a divorce and have once lost my first child at stillbirth but 4 years ltr I had a beautiful baby girl. I’m now living just on my own with my 2 year old girl who I’ve dedicated my whole entire life to. You need to do what’s best for your and your kid. I was once lost and paddling back and forth if I should make that step to leave a toxic marriage. I finally make that step and haven’t look back ever since, even though there are constant days where I feel utmost guilty to my girl for not being able to give her the complete family she derserved.

I hope you finally decided to move on with your baby for the best because it's hard to change a man, especially a toxic one like the one you have.

Back