Bit worried...

tokiedor

Hi ladies,
I was at work and had to pull a chair from one room to another but it was not very heavy. But now feel bit worried that I should have asked a colleague to help. Am 20 weeks pregnant now. Am praying that everything will be fine as had a MC before. :(

Hi ladies,
I was at work and had to pull a chair from one room to another but it was not very heavy. But now feel bit worried that I should have asked a colleague to help. Am 20 weeks pregnant now. Am praying that everything will be fine as had a MC before. :(

It should be fine cos my doc has mentioned not to carry more than 10kg of weight. If you are worried, can check with your gynae or a checkup to have a peace of mind.

It should be fine cos my doc has mentioned not to carry more than 10kg of weight. If you are worried, can check with your gynae or a checkup to have a peace of mind.

Thk u for ur kind assurance.. wishing u a smooth pregnancy!

Dont worry! I was moving chairs and tables around when I was about 28 weeks.. now im at 33 weeks. As long as you dont feel like you are overexerting yourself you will be fine!

Dont worry! I was moving chairs and tables around when I was about 28 weeks.. now im at 33 weeks. As long as you dont feel like you are overexerting yourself you will be fine!
Hello.. thank u for e advice. Maybe becos my cramps were a bit more frequent after e incident hence I was worried. Perhaps Bb know about it and he assured me by letting me feel his kicks n movements more often during e next few days :)

Back