Birthday Cake pics to share

Hi am new here, hope im not interrupting. tis is my elder boi's b'day cake from ecreative whichis handrawn.But i personally felt that the taste is not so good. Ordered twice from them
619273.jpg

Hello Mommies
this is the 1st bday cake for our son, ordered from Pine Garden. we had the triple layered chocolate cake.. and guests review was the cake is nice and yummy.. not too sweet though it is triple layered of chocolate..
620165.jpg

Sunshinekid,
The agar agar is not cake, just normal agar agar with colourful pics. They have pooh, elmo, car, thomas train, carebear cartoons etc.

FirstMum, i got my son's first birthday from cakeavenue. please refer to the first few postings by Carole. the yellow number one is my son's bday cake.

Hi Sneaky,

I have tried the chocolate cake previously it was fantastic but I am thinking to change to another flavor but dunno which is nice.

This is the design i like
happy.gif

623966.gif

hi belle
ur nephew's bday cake is very nice.. where did his parents order the cake from?? i can keep for future reference.. thanks
happy.gif

Hi sandy & wosey my sis has not been feeling well..so didnt log in to check this thread. urm wat i know is the cake is baked by a former chef from The Patissier
happy.gif

its chocolate moose with some biscuit crumbs at the bottom very nice!

hi wosey i m not sure abt patissier price..my sis got the contact from her hair stylist. for this 2kg cake its $100+ ..exactly how much i duno will check with my sis again n let u know ;)

shld be sweet as it's chocolate fondu...can't remember the spelling. But something different...usually will use sponge cake to make a cake but mine no

All my guests find it gd

Mine is 3kg but it doesn't look like, because of the weight..

hi belle
ya, it's for my 1 yo gal.
happy.gif
the 3D words are her name. the flavour is triple layer chocolate. not very sweet and the chocolate is a bit bitter 'cos it's dark choco.

wosey u are most welcome
happy.gif

hi sunny do they do other flavours? i dun like too sweet cakes but neither do i like DARK choc :p but i love the design very sweet ..very suitable for a girl..think pine gdn is in amk so quite convenient for me..

belle
they have other flavours. blueberry flavour is suitable for diabetes. the dark choco is not very sweet. else, you can try their orange chocolate flavour. i tried before, nice, too.
happy.gif

in face, you can buy diff flavour of cut cake from them and try, then decide which one you like

Hi sunny,

do u have to book an appointment to view their catalogue ? Any particular person to look for when we wana order their birthday cakes?

I got a simple cake for my ger to celebrate in school. DIY deco somemore. they give me a box of figuring and i can place the figuring anywhere i like. This is from Prima Deli

653585.jpg

hi urbanzi5
i liaise with a lady called Petrina. you can email her at [email protected]. i nvr went down to their place to order. everything is done online. after i confirm the order, they will send me the PO through email, i just have to print out and bring along when i collect my cake.
happy.gif

sorry for the late reply, firstmum. you can check with cake avenue if they have other flavours. to be frank, i find the cake too sweet and rich. i'd prefer a lighter cake!

Hi, i saw in the thread previously about cup cakes birthday cakes, anyone know where this can be ordered? thanks

Hi mummies,

anyone knows where i can get barney figurines?
Planning to deco barney & friends on the cake but the cake shop do not provide these figurines leh...

Back