549311.jpg
549312.jpg

549313.jpg
549314.jpg

549315.jpg
549316.jpg

549317.jpg
549318.jpg

i like the No. 2... hope i can do this for my girl's 2nd bday.. kekekkee. but baker i will use Strawberry shortcake!

tigger88,

Your utlraman cake looks really cool... how much do you pay for it? How's the taste?

Am thinking of getting one for my son's birthday!

patsy: whahaha.. packing packing. i cant pack cos still got ppl come view my curent house lehz.. i will start to pack some clarisse stuff tonite after i come home from wedding dinner...

Hi Carole,
Are the cakes from Strawberry shortcake nice? You mean they can copy e-creative design?

Btw heard that e-creative cake taste so-so only. Any comment here?

Ling: strawberry cakes are light n refreshing, including their durian. Nice! copy, i guess so.. u have to check with imina.

carole,
the cake tastes nice... but got to be prepared for the cream cos 3D got to be more creamy. We cut up the feet first... hahaha... then the head. Beheaded dino.

Did some searching before I confirmed ecreative. Theirs is the nicest. Saw few after my son's... A Elmo and Crayon... all very nice done up. Should anyone considering ecreative or not... I can say go ahead!

fishy11,

the cake cost $180 for 3kg. Taste so so only. Not fantastic according to my frens feedback. I didnt have the time to try the cake though.

Had my DD's first birthday last Sunday and ordered the cake from Room for Desserts... everyone said it was very yummy and asked for second helpings.. luckily I ordered an extra 2 kg cake!

560615.jpg

Hi,

Just 'made' this cake last night for my godson to bring to school - cheap & good!! Best of all, no baking required at all :D

562969.jpg

Patsy,

How many kgs is ur cake? Wat flavour? Very rich or creamy? How much do u paid for it? Sorry to bomb u so many questions :p

Thks

katherine: the number 1 cake is 2 kg, i think we paid $113 for it. I ordered the Bananas about chocolate flavour and it was very yummy!! not too sweet, not too heavy. A lot of ppl asked me for the contact of the store after the party coz they also liked it very much!

katherine: coz i opted to have it covered with marzipan completely, then put extra butterflies and flowers. the $30/kg is for the standard square/round ones, not for the special shapes

hi mail lum
may i know how much did U pay for this lovely 2 tiered cake from hotfuchsia?

also wat is the reviews from yr guests on this cake?

thanks a lot
happy.gif

hi sandy,

i paid $200 for a 2.5 kg cake ... abit steep but she could design it according to the theme of partyware which i sent the pics to her. very happy with it... well, keep convincing myself that it's gonna be just this one-time splurge. hope i won't get addicted to it.. hehe...

oh no! Paiseh
blush.gif
Didn't mean to mess up tis tread. Trying to post my girl n boy birthday cake but file too big (Firtst time, trying to paste the pictures)
kao_confused2.gif
! Anyone can tell me how to do it. Thks.

i always wanted a 2 tier cake for my girl's 1st birthday. but got a gf said i was crazy cos its meant for wedding then a bday, so i landed for a cute pooh cake.
happy.gif

u have to resize the pics first. adjust the size of pic to abt 12cm.. should be ok.. but for your Number 1, i tried with 12cm, landed can only be at 9cm
sad.gif

Vanessa
How's the cake? I am comtemplating to get my boy's b-day cake from Pine Garden too. Do they do delivery? can't get info from their webbie.

Mikel,
This is the black forest cake, so far most ppl commented it's delicious. They do make delivery at $10 per trip. It's easier to call or email them, they response was quite good.
happy.gif

Hi Vanessa
You got the bday cake from Pine Garden? It is very beautiful... I m going to order my son's 1st bday cake from them too.. hope it will be as nice as yours too...
happy.gif

BTW, how heavy is this cake? Thanks
happy.gif

Back