Birthday Cake pics to share

mayng

Hi all, starting this thread so that proud parents can show off their child's Birthday Cake!

let's start the ball rolling...

539161.jpg

hi mummies

wonder if you could add information like where did u buy the cake from ??

carole, i like the POOH cake !!so cute !!

i like both Tamarind and Missylan one!! NICE!!!

Both of the cakes from Strawberry Shortcake Bakery!

pooh,
My train cake is from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, costs $49.

Yes yes I would like to know the cost and source of the cakes too.

Carole,
I didn't have a big budget, this is the cheapest 3D cake I can find
happy.gif
It weighs 3.2 kg, quite big.

I like your pooh cake ! What is the weight and costs how much ?

Hi Tamarind,
Does the cake taste yummy? I rememeber Coffee bean cake ain't sponge cake. Been wanting to order but hesitate, hehe....

Hi Joshmummy
Hey I like yr cake. Is it from Smiling Orchid? It has some resemblance to Crystal's cake (the balloons and candies).

Hi,

Can kindly update us where you purchase the cakes and how much. All your cakes look nice and interesting. Thanks a lot.

littletotscloset,
The cake tastes OK. Actually inside is ordinary sponge cake, the thick coating is sweet marzipan. My kids are only interested in the M&Ms and sweets, not interested in the cake at all !

Tamarind,

ur cake is $49.00 per kg is it? thats cheap~..
Didn't know coffee bean has 3D cake.. was searching high and low for a suitable cake for my son's birthday~.. finally settle down with thomas the train but not cheap though..3kg for $150++!

mail_lum,littletotscloset,

yeah.. mine is from smiling orchid.. quite yummy.. hehe..

Glad to see this thread, so now I don't have to go to individual month's threads to peep at the lovely birthday cakes!

Join in the fun...
546270.jpg

Mine's from ecreative.com.sg... ard $180... a 3kg cake not from the strawberry shortcake bakery.

Pat,
Me feel quite uneasy to see my baby being cut and sliced. Hahaha... No offence!

ling: cake ave. i think she paid 150. Looks NICE right?? my gf says least attractive compared to the other 2 cakes.

tamarind: lol.. simple... gf's son borns on the same day as his Blood cousin, and the 2 boys have their very own birthday cakes. Then comes the Blood cousin sister who demanded to have a cake too, even its nt her birthday.. whahaha.. so landed 3 cakes.

tamarind: lol.. simple... gf's son borns on the same day as his Blood cousin, and the 2 boys have their very own birthday cakes. Then comes the Blood cousin sister who demanded to have a cake too, even its nt her birthday.. whahaha.. so landed 3 cakes.

Carole,
Wow not her birthday still got cake, first time I heard of this.

My older girl also got very excited during my boy's birthday. She imagined it's her own birthday, but never ask for extra cake lah. But when we finished singing the birthday song, she quickly blew off the candles ! Faint...

ling: no, i wasnt at the party, i will have to ask my hb later.. cos he brought my girl to the party.. if nt i will ask sneaky to tell u..

ling, she's a spoilt brat. she wanted it and her grandma & mummy said ok to her...when she said it's her birthday also and if we say no, she will cry...so everyone say yes yes, it's her birthday loh...grandma cannot bear to let her feel disappointed and cry when the 2 boys cut cake...

Ling: here's wat sneaky sayz...
Sneaky aka Penny says:
<font color="ff0000">oh, you tell her it's rich chocolate cake and sugar coating</font>
Sneaky aka Penny says:
<font color="ff0000">very rich</font>

Carole &amp; Tamarind,

Yes, it's a pity to cut up the ultraman.

Carole, I wanted to order the car cake that you posted above but Patissier's price is very ex.

Back