BEDBUGS victims

I had my first treatment from Origins...
7 days after the first treatment, i actually found 1 'not so active' but alive big bedbug near my mattress, which Sparky had actually given a 'clear' to my bedroom. But nonetheless, the bedbug is already half dead i guess, cos cannot run fast.
happy.gif

I just hope that after the second treatment, there is NO MORE of such irritating bugs.
Will keep u all updated of the effectiveness of Origin
happy.gif

But Sparky is such a cute dog
happy.gif
He will sit and refuse to move once he spot the infected area...

7 days after the first treatment, i actually found 1 'not so active' but alive big bedbug near my mattress, which Sparky had actually given a 'clear' to my bedroom. But nonetheless, the bedbug is already half dead i guess, cos cannot run fast.
happy.gif

I just hope that after the second treatment, there is NO MORE of such irritating bugs.
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

Actually I agree with Ryan that everyone in the house must have this awareness for bedbugs. For me, my in laws simply Bo chap and said it's "normal". But still I bring in origin cos my kids are the ones who were bitten! Just don't understand why in laws cannot just de-clutter their room a bit and stop these evil creatures from breeding?! I really hate bedbugs!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

Actually I agree with Ryan that everyone in the house must have this awareness for bedbugs. For me, my in laws simply Bo chap and said it's "normal". But still I bring in origin cos my kids are the ones who were bitten! Just don't understand why in laws cannot just de-clutter their room a bit and stop these evil creatures from breeding?! I really hate bedbugs!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

I am looking for DE poweder too. which part of Toa Payoh that sells DE powder? Or anywhere else selling DE powder.

I am looking for DE poweder too. which part of Toa Payoh that sells DE powder? Or anywhere else selling DE powder.

Hihi all,
Had my second treatment and also inspection by Sparky. Now is warranty period. Cross my fingers - so far so good...
happy.gif

Just to share that it took me a while to finally decide to use Pest Control. I tried all means and ways... bedbug spray from NTUC, BioX, hot water, hair-dryer, mosquito repellent, dettol, room spray, room fragrance..etc! spent a lot of $$ and still kena bites.
sad.gif

I really hope this time round is once and for all BYE BYE to those horrible creatures.

Hihi all,
Had my second treatment and also inspection by Sparky. Now is warranty period. Cross my fingers - so far so good...
happy.gif

Just to share that it took me a while to finally decide to use Pest Control. I tried all means and ways... bedbug spray from NTUC, BioX, hot water, hair-dryer, mosquito repellent, dettol, room spray, room fragrance..etc! spent a lot of $$ and still kena bites.
sad.gif

I really hope this time round is once and for all BYE BYE to those horrible creatures.

Hihi all,
happy.gif

sad.gif

Hi all,
Being Kiasu, I bought the DE powder to further prevent. The pack came with 2 BIG bottles.
Don't think I need so much now. I am letting go 1 bottle (self collect). Do pm me if you are interested.

Hi all,
Being Kiasu, I bought the DE powder to further prevent. The pack came with 2 BIG bottles.
Don't think I need so much now. I am letting go 1 bottle (self collect). Do pm me if you are interested.

Hi all,

Hi all,

I am looking for De powder too. May i know where got sells?? if some one knows don't mind give me the address, cos i need it in urgently.

Thanks

Hi all,

I am looking for De powder too. May i know where got sells?? if some one knows don't mind give me the address, cos i need it in urgently.

Thanks

Hi all,

Thanks

Just to share, thru our horrific experience and war with the bed bugs, using HEAT ie hair dryers work best. The result is fast, you see bugs running out from their hiding place. Steamers work too but is bulky, will wet yr mattress and dryers are cheaper. Also, get ready masking tape and glue boards to trap these parasites and do not let it have a chance to run away!
DE food grade works but be v careful in handling as it causes skin irritations and harms our lungs. It is useful to apply a thin coat around the mattress, bed frame and suspected hiding places.
We also place double sided tapes with masking tapes around the beds, floor skirtings to trap the bugs. Also, seal up the gaps in the floor skirtings after putting DE.
I still have some DE left if anyone needs. The battle may be longdrawn and don't give up! It is better to DIY as the pest busters do not guarantee results beyond one month and the bed bugs may return.

Just to share, thru our horrific experience and war with the bed bugs, using HEAT ie hair dryers work best. The result is fast, you see bugs running out from their hiding place. Steamers work too but is bulky, will wet yr mattress and dryers are cheaper. Also, get ready masking tape and glue boards to trap these parasites and do not let it have a chance to run away!
DE food grade works but be v careful in handling as it causes skin irritations and harms our lungs. It is useful to apply a thin coat around the mattress, bed frame and suspected hiding places.
We also place double sided tapes with masking tapes around the beds, floor skirtings to trap the bugs. Also, seal up the gaps in the floor skirtings after putting DE.
I still have some DE left if anyone needs. The battle may be longdrawn and don't give up! It is better to DIY as the pest busters do not guarantee results beyond one month and the bed bugs may return.

actually heat is best. fogging doesnt really work because they build up resistant.the rest only works as a preventive and to prevent spreading. even then, i feel if you were to do it yourself,it has to be done early before bb goes all over house. and mattress etc needs to be hot wash. i even threw away the mattress where we suspect infestation and a dryer. better to be safe than sorry.

actually heat is best. fogging doesnt really work because they build up resistant.the rest only works as a preventive and to prevent spreading. even then, i feel if you were to do it yourself,it has to be done early before bb goes all over house. and mattress etc needs to be hot wash. i even threw away the mattress where we suspect infestation and a dryer. better to be safe than sorry.

Hi all, I've got some food grade DE Earth to let go because I bought too much at one go.
I got it shipped in bulk to save on the shipping fees.

I've used it to get rid, prevent and control bed bugs, fleas and ticks on my pet as well as on my bed.
You can use it on your pets as well. It is also harmless to be used around children.
It is non-toxic and is a natural powered product.
Those who know what DE earth is will know the wonder it does.
Google "DE Earth" to find out more.

Brand is Paraclear Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth.
Shipped in from overseas.
However, I have about 500g of left overs.
$15 per 100g
$10 per 100g if you take all 500g
It is not an easily available in local retail stores.
Do contact me at 9145 3646 should you need this product.
Thanks!

Hi all, I've got some food grade DE Earth to let go because I bought too much at one go.

I've used it to get rid, prevent and control bed bugs, fleas and ticks on my pet as well as on my bed.
You can use it on your pets as well. It is also harmless to be used around children.

$15 per 100g
Thanks!

$15 per 100g
Thanks!

Mummies, whats the best way to get rid of them?? I'm thinking whether to DIY or call pest control. Im a SAHM (no 2nd helper) with 16th month active boy. DIY which method is the easiest??

Mummies, whats the best way to get rid of them?? I'm thinking whether to DIY or call pest control. Im a SAHM (no 2nd helper) with 16th month active boy. DIY which method is the easiest??

Hi all,
My helper brought the bed bugs in via her luggage. As a first timer in hiring a helper I didn't know about bed bugs.

When I found out and asked her how the bb come about she told me it was NOT from her homeland neither her luggage.
She told me that the boarding house of the maid agency has bb because many of her friends saw the bedbugs!!

Her mattress was infested with faeces of the bedbugs... but because she sleeps near the skirting on the wooden wall.. the skirting of the wall was infested with bedbugs.

How many of you think that the bb might have gotten to your house because of the helper?

I also used ORIGINS pest control...as in my parent in-law hired them. So far no bb it's already been a month only after the whole treatment.

Hope they wouldn't come back after this treatment.

I had bed bugs.. painful, depressing, time consuming and expensive,these little rascals.I threw away unwanted things. Problem still persisted. No choice, we called the pest control. They came twice. But the phobia is still there. The pest control guy said to throw away things not needed in the house and to steam the house, cover cracks in the wall.( M borrowing the OSIM Icologi) from my sister to steam the clothes and cupboards and ceiling and wall.
I am having phobia now. And somehow cos of the phobia, I feel itchy.
Just want to say if you see bedbugs, DIY methods seem to be temporary. I have tried it for 3 months. Cos the mattress is brand new and states Bed Bug free. So we kept thinking it was not bedbugs.SIGH
sad.gif

Need to get the professionals in.

hi Glennia,

i tried DE to kill bedbugs in my house. it is effective. my house still have extra DE. if you interested i can sell one bottle to u without add-on selling price. you may pm me if you are interested.

Hello everyone..
My house rewcently got bedbug...
Is there any good product that u ladies and hunk have use and is nice???
I kinda worry for my both darling... Feel siaan to find them back...
Pls get back to me and tell me your recommend

Back