Anyone Staying at Bukit Panjang or nearby?

pekochan
the drugstore spree closed last week of July.. I'll be opening another DS spree probably early Sep. If you're not in a hurry u can join that one
happy.gif

Hi westbb,

there will be a new childcre centre next year operating under PCF Blk 545. The CC is located at Blk 544 currently undergoing renovation. Maybe you wanna check it out. My 3 yr old went to Nanyang Kindercare @ Blk 537, its good too. I put my elder son in when I just shifted here in 2003 ( born in 2001) and this yr Feb I put my 2nd son there and the teachers are still the same. I had withdraw him cos i'm not working but my son learn alot frm there. Singing, dancing, shapes, colors, independence and etc. Within 2 weeks you will notice the difference. Most Imptly, their school is very strict with sick children. I would say cheap and good. I even have to ask the MP to write in to MCYS to get a place as their capacity are full at that time when i apply. Hope the info may be helpful to you.

dainty, wow then my boy sure cant adapt too in the inital stage. So did the teacher guide her patiently or just leave her there and cry? The this few days parent cannot accompany them ar?

That time i called to check was jul and told me Aug and sep class are fully book. Dun remember which session already. So ur gers is in which session now ?

sunnysun, the teachers are patient..they will coax the newcomers, hug them, carry them...
The 1st 3 days, parents can accompany them. If I remember correctly, only the 1st 3 days, the rest the parents will have to leave.

My ger is in the 9am - 11am session. Cos the 11.30am - 1.30pm session like no up no down...

uhmmm .. i also thought of the 9-11 session. dainty thanks for ur info most probaby will signed him up in oct provided got avaiable slot
biggrin.gif

any mummies organising or interested to order from amosco again ?

sunnysun,
u got craving for amosco? taurus jus did one leh. i bot dumpling but so so only.
me feel like trying their gyoza. got or not?

taurus,
tks for ordering the dumpling. me n hubby ate on sat, hubby say so so nia... but, nice meeting u...got lots more chance coming up too. btw, u interested to organise babycenter.com spree? i saw someone doing with free shipping n 15%..

dear mummies, i'm ordering some stuff from jshoppers. anyone wish to order too just let me know
happy.gif
collection will be at senja grand.

dainty, i went to talentplus yesterday. The classes are full already so if wan to enrol must put under waiting list wor ....

hui, oh missed ... thought of trying the processed food, pizza, spring rolls and dim sum ... looking so tempting le ... if nobody organised then go NTUC n buy ... HEHEHE

Hi Agnez, sorry! i've already ordered together wif another mummy last nite cos the items run OOS very fast :p

Hi Bt Panjang mummies
My friend is thinking of setting up a play gym (like gymboree) in bt panjang or cck, do you think there'll be good business? are most of you sahm or working mummies? this will affect whether there will be weekday or weekend classes. will you all pay $38 for a 45 min gym session with music and movement, themed learning including working on the gym equipment?

would appreciate your feedback, i'm helping my friend find out more.

hi Taurus,

did u receive my PM sent at 4pm regarding the JShopper Spree #1 - taurus033 (Bukit Panjang) ?

If not I try to post here instead as I have problem posting at the original thread.

Can anyone who can post at the Jshopper spree thread help me to contact Taurus033. Thanks a lot

Mommies,

Any ideas or suggestion where to hold 1st bday party for abt 100pax?

Cracking my head now, running out of time. DS' bday is in Nov.

sunnysun, woah...din know it has a waiting list.
i'll most prob be withdrawing my daughter end of this mth and enrol her in a full day child care...

will be going on a childcare hunting later and decide which to choose..

dainty, oh then maybe ur gal withdraw then my boy join in cos me enrol for 9am session too ...

me already hunting for a childcare cos intend to put him in end dec. Most probably will be at New Life Chidcare at jelapang there .... now wanted to let him tried out 2 hrs session class first ...

hi Hui,

i am staying at senja grand. interested to order the Special Set; 4 seasons. i will be collecting it from cck mrt. u want to order?

yvonne

sunnysun,

where is talentplus located? i intend to enrol my daughter next year but still searching for the good school.

firstbaby,
i understand can be very busy n stressful. 1 mth npl. that's good. y din take longer.. then rest till end of year.

Hui, cos in term 4, wk 5 to 6 is exam, then wk 7 is post exam. Then holidays. So kind of wasted if I take till end yr. Has to set many exam papers and mark too tho.

hi hui,

sorry, normally dun check my email during nite time. i can collect it for you. i had pm you my hp no already.

hui, the healhty mooncakes v nice ar ? never try b4 leh ....

yummymama, talentplus is located at blk 607. Is a 2 hrs class playgroup ....

hi mummies

my ger is 10+, i am staying at 509. Interested in reading the playgroup topic, so which one is better n our area? I think Fajar oso gt quite a numbers of playgroup leh, What abt the RC 1. Mi thinking of senting her to the united square 1 but thinking of the journey like very sian liao, but it is a enrichment class lah, but if i can find 1(singing, playing, learning, dacing,etc) , i will jus enrol her in our neighbourhood playgroup.

sunnysun,
i duno leh...dats y i ordered 4 different flavours n try first. if nice, maybe then order the ones i like most.

Cheese dips and nachos anyone?? I will be ordering and will collect from the BP organiser by this week... Collection from my place at Senja Grand
happy.gif

I bought some extra tubs of California Baby calendular creams during my last spree and they have arrived today. I'm intending to sell them for $16 each tub. If you're interested, PM me. They're ready for collection from my place anytime. My place is beside Greenridge Shopping Centre.

buttons,
Your items are still with me waiting for u to claim them..
happy.gif

hi mummies,
wana find an childcare for my gal (she has turned 18mths old this mth).. know any childcare near bukit panjang or near mrt? prefer teachers who are delicated in their jobs..
im working near outram mrt and thus would prefer to find cc near mrt .. please pm me. thanks alot in advance.

Hi to all BP mommies!

I had just gave birth to a bb gal last mth & is oso staying in BP, senja rd. Am currently looking for a part time bb sitter preferaby staying in senja rd/ jelapang/ jelebu, working 3 days/ week. Pls help me to keep a lookout. TIA
happy.gif

Back