Any mtb/moms staying at Woodlands area?

<font color="aa00aa">mira,
u want the recipe?
send me pm so i can reply with the recipe later.
but now i'm going to log off liao.
going to go out.</font>

Thanks Lynzi!! Hope the next gathering you will bring some of your cakes/muffins/brownies? If good can order from you! Must give discount ok,hehehee/

I never bake except during my school days home economics, hahaaa..Now seeing some mummies baking attempt I am pique with interest too. However, I am interested to bake bread rather than cake..Anybody knows how? can share your secret recipe?

hi lynzi
your muffins look so yummy and your boy has such big eyes *envy*.

If the halloween party is open to all, i won't mind bringing my girl next year. Just to feel the atmosphere and also get to dress her up into something. That would be fun.

<font color="ff6000">Hi mummies... sorry.. can i ask is there any good n reasonable price dentist which can be found in wdlands? planning to get my teeth clean up.... thanks in advance!!!
happy.gif
</font>

Good afternoon mummies..

If have the chance to meet lynzi have a try at her chocolate brownies.. Met her last week for one of her playdates and her brownies beats the one selling in the bakery.. i have Gd and i cant control my appetite.. He he.. Its super duper nice..

*eniale*,
Y dun u try going to woodlands poly???
Heard they already reno the place and its much better now..

Juzyounme,
How u doing?? Hope everything is going on fine for you..

Now, Woodlands Poly have 2 type of Dentist. one is like private dentist, paying full cost. and other one is under Polyclinic with subsidy. But appointment take months.

<font color="ff6000">My elder DD dressed up as Princess, younger DD as Japanese girl! My elder DD already planning, to dress up as scary as possible liao! Cos she said a few persons came up to take pics of her friend. DD told me, dressing up as monster is so popular!! Hahhaa.....

Ok! Will "jio" u all next yr.</font>

X'MAS PARTY

Date: 20th Dec 2008
Time: 1730hrs - 2300hrs
Venue: To be confirmed
(MPH in Woodsvale, MPH in Bukit Timah, Void Deck of Blk 690E etc)

Gift: S$15.00 (one gift per child)

Attendance:
Ling, hb &amp; JJ
smallbell, hb &amp; patrick
lynzi, hubby &amp; faiq
cclyn, hb &amp; Zen
dryper, hb, n &amp; z
bbnmum, hb, V &amp; V
Miki, hb, Kaelyn
Vanessa, hb &amp; Gia
sherhino,hb,sam &amp; sha
jl, hb &amp; ian fahmy
clovy, hb &amp; my gal
daisyt, hb &amp; young lady
feline &amp; meowies
batman, V, X &amp; hb(TBC)
pcs &amp; keira

<font color="aa00aa">db,
later at nite i pm u hor.
cos now i'm at my mil's place.
i also got to send the muffin recipe to mira..hehe..

clovy,
sure will try to bake some when we have a gathering.

julie,
thank u for your high praise.
dont say until like that leh.
very paiseh one..
hehehe</font>

<font color="ff6000">Yoz mummies..
happy.gif

bee, blk 768 is near whr?.. u noe the charges like? thanks!!

mira.. sorry.. can advise the name of the clinic? is it next to Healthway clinic?
TIA!!

JL, is it? me not very familiar Wdlands keke.. OK will call n check e prices.. :p:p thanks!!

I loves baking.. but I never tried baking b4...
sad.gif
sad.gif
Definitly cant make it kekee.. no confident!! A lot of hard wrk is require &amp; also patience.. keke Good wife Lynzi!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
</font>

Lynzi,
confirm must open bakery.. So many mummies wanted ur speciality recipe.. Im so lucky i get to taste it.. hehe..

*eniale*
If im not wrong its abt $70.. My MIL &amp; BIL went there before to fix their teeth.. They say the service is quite professional..

GOOD MORNING all mummies!!
kao_blush.gif

eniale,
<u>Crest Dental Surgery </u>
Address: Blk 724 Woodlands Ave 6 #01-502 Singapore 730724
Telephone: 6369 3369
URL:
http://yellowpages.com.sg/newiyp/yp/search2008.do?applicationInd=yp&amp;urlIdentifier=cat&amp;applIndicator=null&amp;navFromHomePage=NavFromHomePage&amp;searchCriteria=Dental+Surgeons&amp;tempSearchCriteria=Dental+Surgeons&amp;&amp;searchType=1&amp;accessType=3&amp;dimValName=Dental+Surgeons&amp;N=4290591853&amp;No=140

I went there for my annual cleaning of my teeth and cost abt $30-40.
U may wana call them to chk.
happy.gif

morning mummies.

I don't seem to be able to have luck with Kindermusik. First, Jessica the educator at Northoaks is pregnant and moving house. So, will not be able to continue. Next, found one at AMK. My girl is just with them for 3 lessons and she is going for the toddler's class next term and guess what...i just heard from the educator that they are migrating to Australia!!!!!!!!! Urrghhhhhhh...

Hi bee,
My girl enjoys the class a lot as she gets to play all kinds of instruments. I can't wait to let her join the toddler class becos they get to teach them pronounication of words in a fun way.
I was soooooo disappointed. Sign....

Morning Mummies..

bee,
y dun check out at chinese sinseh for remedy??
They may have a soup or paste for the hair loss.

Good morning, mommies....
Gng to lunch time liao.....
happy.gif
happy.gif

Wendy,
Dont feel so disappointed, find others ctr and enroll ur gal...... cheersssssssssssss
happy.gif
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">ladies,
to those who wanted the recipes.
i post this one first hor.
the brownie one gotta dig out back from my cupboard..hehehe...

BLUEBERRY N RAISIN MUFFIN
180g unsalted butter
220g fine sugar
1/4 tsp salt
2 eggs- lightly beaten
250g cake flour
2 tsp baking powder
80g ground almond
120ml fresh milk
fresh blueberries n raisins

1) Mix melted butter with sugar, salt, beaten eggs and milk.
2) Stir till well combined and then pour in the sifted flour, ground almond and baking powder.
3) Add in blueberries n raisins.
4) Spoon into muffin cups and bake at 180C for about 25 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
5) Leave muffins to cool on cooling rack.</font>

JL/*eniale* - i just called the hotline for polyclinic dental appt, they said the routine scaling n polishing ranges $38-$70 and they are full till next yr March.

bee - the dental clinic u go to, can take bus 913 there or what bus go there? do u select dentist? their service n treatment gd?

Juzyounme,yes, can take 913, but have to walk towards the woodlands mart traffic light then turn left, as the clinic is in the HDB.
no need to select dentist as they have onli 1 doc. need to make appt, cannot walk-in yah.went to their morning session, i like the nurse and the doc. quite friendly and good.

beocs my hubby going reservist these couple of weeks, so thinking of getting him something nice to eat while resting at home when he is off-duty..hehe.
happy.gif

X'MAS PARTY

Date: 20th Dec 2008
Time: 1730hrs - 2300hrs
Venue: To be confirmed
(MPH in Woodsvale, MPH in Bukit Timah, Void Deck of Blk 690E etc)

Gift: S$15.00 (one gift per child)

Attendance:
Ling, hb &amp; JJ
smallbell, hb &amp; patrick
lynzi, hubby &amp; faiq
cclyn, hb &amp; Zen
dryper, hb, n &amp; z
bbnmum, hb, V &amp; V
Miki, hb, Kaelyn
Vanessa, hb &amp; Gia
sherhino,hb,sam &amp; sha
jl, hb &amp; ian fahmy
clovy, hb &amp; my gal
daisyt, hb &amp; young lady
feline &amp; meowies
batman, V, X &amp; hb(TBC)
pcs &amp; keira
lachesiz, hb &amp; kiddo

just a thought.
Because we have muslims friends at the party, the food catered must be halal. (I assume we are catering?)
I wonder if any mummies here can recommend a good halal caterer?
anyone else with special diet? vegetarian? no beef? etc...?

bee - i called at 3+, nobody picked up. thinking of not going abck to my usual dentist, coz she increased her rates to $80 &amp; above. :-(

do call her in the morning..
the morning nurse is nice. but there is another lady working in the evening, is not as friendly.
So its best u call tmr morning..
happy.gif

bee - i just received a call fr Jennifer fr Crest Dental. Have made appt tomorrow evening. just thinking of scaling n polishing before baby born. scared after that no time to go dentist. i think 33 weeks pregnant no problem right? ;P she quoted me $45 and above. they said afternoon open 2-4pm.

anyway, need some guidance i will be taking 913 from woodlands interchange... after it passed bus stop opposite admiralty mrt, how many stop or what should i look out for to get down? i only seen woodlands mart from far away before, not familiar w that area at all. i supposed there is somewhere to have dinner at woodlands mart? foodcourt or coffeeshop?

Juzyounme,

Can check with u whether u drinking any milk at the moment..
Coz i always take powder milk and put milo inside..
Since got GD, i cant put anymore milo and cant bring myself to drink the milk..
Wonder if u want it..
I have 1 opened tin and 1 sample pkt to give away.
Let me know if u want..
If not i can pass to other pregnant mummies who wants it..

Oh ya.. Woodlands polyclinic fully booked all the way till March???
So many people got tooth decay ah..hehe

JL - eh, no thanks. i still prefer fresh milk. pls pass to other pregnant mums, or u want to wait until u give birth then drink? haiz, polyclinic appt queue is so terrible!

Hi mummies,

Wendy has recommended that i should get a ear thermometer to measure baby's temperature regularly. So far the cheapest I found is $70+, near $80. wondering is there any cheaper ones than to travel to baby kingdom. Any1 knows where to get cheap n gd ear thermometer?

Thanks in advance!

Back