Any mtb/moms staying at Woodlands area?

proteus

Hi mommas out there,

I would like to make frens with mtb/moms who are not working & currently xpecting their babies. I'm 6mths pregnant with my second baby.

happy.gif

Hi Ct M & mummy69,

I am staying at woodlands too. My little girl is now abt 6 wks old. But sad to say, i am working. Now having maternity leave, hate the idea of having to go back to work in 6 wks time... guess i gonna miss my little girl

Hi Shirley

I'm curently pregnant wif my second baby and due on November. Btw, u're staying at which part of Woodlands area?

happy.gif

hi, i am working mom staying at drive 72.
my gal turning 2 years next mth...will be happy to be friends with all the moms
happy.gif

btw, any idea any good centre offer good weekend programme for toddler ard woodlands area or other location ??

Hi mommies out there,

Sori for all late replies. Had been busy for all this while. Btw, tanxs for telling me where you all lived. I appreciate if we can meet some other days.

happy.gif

Hi bbnmum,

My boy is turning 11 mths come Sep.. and I am staying at Woodlands Dr 75.

Nice knowing you, who knows, maybe our boys will end up becoming playmates
bounce.gif

Hi mummies,

I m staying at drv 72.Near to Yasmine...
Mother of my sweetie pie,samantha,who in 2days time wil be 11mths. Myslf a SAHM.

CTm & Mummy69,
Wana arrange to meet up next week?

Hi SheRhino
Dr 72? That's very near to me too
happy.gif
Good good.. we can all arrange to meet up one of these days.
Your girl turning 11mths? Happy 11mths Brithday
happy.gif
Cayden is turning 11mths on 10th
happy.gif

Anyway, just wondering, are you bringing Samantha for any classes now?

Dear all mummies,

love to meet up with you all too, my gal- Zo En turning 2 years this coming 27th...

Hi Feline,

Happy birthday to Cayden, hehe, same birthday with me, 10th of Sept..

BTW, any idea any centre in Woodlands offer good enrichment class ? need you all advice. tks..

feline,
i m not bringing her to any class now except for some playgym at gymboree once a wk.

Feline & CtM,
mayb next wk or so cos today found out that my australian freind who visited us last wk,her daughter ganna HFM D.... Myslf n babe did touched her. so now better quarantine ourslf.

Helllooo all woodlands mummies,
I a working mum and staying at drive 75.
My girl is turning 1 at this coming 24th..Cheersss.
If anyone is keen to meet up, maybe we can arrange to meet at Admiralty or Coastway point during the weekends.

Yasmine

Sala lah... Cayden popped out on the 10 October, not September
grin.gif

SheRhino
Oh gosh, how's little Samantha now? Hope you guys are feeling okay..

Yasmine
CHeck out Mygym at Civic Center, they have free trial. Its a gym clas for babies.. nice place

Dear mummies,

Sam is fine.So far so gd.I thnk we can arrange to meet up next week.

Feline,
Mygym does not offer playgym classes. they only have playgym unless you sign up for the classes.which is very expensive. So normally,I bring my babe to gymboree @ Tanglin Mall. Mostly on Wed cos alot of bb that day. And i pay $8/hr,as and when i free i go not bounded.

Nnoelle,
Welcome on board!

Hi SheRhino

I was actually telling Yasmine about the free trial @ Mygym which they offer to 1st time babies. I just brought Cayden there for the free trial the week before.

Hi mummies, i am staying in woodland too! My BB is now 8mths old!

Nnoelles and feline, i am staying in Dr 75 too
happy.gif

bbnmum, Dr 73 and 75 is also very near!!

Momma Zue, my mum stayed in Woodland circle, or rather, i was previously staying there too!

Nice to meet everyone here!

Hi all!

I'm staying at Woodlands Circle and I have a 2 yr old girl. My #2 will be arriving in a month's time! And I'm a full time working mom.
happy.gif
Anyone knows of any good nannies to recommend in Woodlands Circle???

Hi Feline, Ocean and SheRhino.
I staying at Blk 687c. How abt you ?
My mum is staying at Blk682d in drive 73 so normally i will bring my girl for a walk in the evening at the big park there so if you happened to see a lady pushing a light green combi stroller, do feel ease to walk up and say hi to me =)
Btw, is the lunar 15th(Mid Autumn festival) on this coming sunday and i intend to bring my girl to the park(Dr 73) to play with her new lantern, any mummies care to meet up ?

<font color="0000ff">Nnoelles</font>
Are you joining the Lantern Festival + Baby contest conducted around our neighbourhood? I am over at 689B..
Yes, I would love to meet up. Shall we arrange a meet up this coming Mid Autumn Festival?
happy.gif

Hi Feline,

Mayb i will bring my babe to try this week. See how is it.Had not been to gymboree for last 2wks cos heard got virus going around there nmany bb sick alrdy.

Kris,
My babe was taken care by this lady staying at blk 733 b4.Her name is May,contact 63658230
I have to say both hubby n myslf likes her way of taking care of our babe.Not sure if she's currently w/another bb.Call her to enquire more. Tell her cynthia &amp; leehai,baby is samantha.I think they still know us.

Ribena,
I'm also staying at Dr72.Me staying at Woodsvale. U leh?

Nnoelles,
i saw this info on the banner near the bus stop.
I'm ON for the gathering this sunday-lantern festival at dr 73. Please adv time.

<font color="0000ff">Nnoelles</font>
Yap, we need to purchase the tickets. They should have pasted the information on the Notice Boards infront of the lifts. Let me check it out later on and will let you know.

<font color="0000ff">SheRhino</font>
Cool, so we have Nnoelles, Feline and SheRhino for a gathering this Sunday. Let me check out the Notice Board later on and will update all of you again. By the way, there is also a Lantern event at Macdonalds @ Blk 700+ (this Friday).

SheRhino: Thanks! I'll call her nearer to the end of the yr cos I'll be engaging a nanny's service in Jan or Feb.
happy.gif

Hi Feline,
I'm oso ON for the gathering this sunday-lantern festival at dr 73.
Might be joining lantern event at Mcdonalds this Friday too..

Hi Kris,

Are u joining ? I have a 2 yr old girl too, hope can meet up.

Yasmine: I can't cos I've got a gathering at MIL's that day leh.. Maybe we can meet another time.
happy.gif

wow, seems like there's quite a couple of lantern festival activities.
happy.gif

hi sheRhino,
so coincidence, me too
happy.gif

Hi Feline/Ocean/SheRhino/Yasmine/ Ribena,
Shall we meet after the dinner, lets say after 7pm or 8pm?

Other mummies,
pls join us if you can make it.

<font color="0000ff">Nnoelles, Ocean, SheRhino, Yasmine, Ribena</font>

Here are the events around Woodlands:

<u>16 Sep, Friday (Think its 7pm)</u>
Macdonalds at blk 700++
Fee: $8 (members), $10 (non-members)
Tentative attendees:
1) Yasmine
2) Feline

<u>17 Sep, Saturday(7pm)</u>
Vista Park, Blk 584 Woodlands Dr 16
Fee: $3
* This is an event organised by the CC.

<u>18 Sep, Sunday 7-8pm(Personal event initiated by Nnoelles)</u>
Woodlands Park at Dr 73
Fee: FOC
Tentative attendees:
1) Nnoelles
2) SheRhino
3) Feline
4) Yasmine

Mummies who are interested, pls post it so that we can get the list rolling
happy.gif

Hi feline,

can i chk regarding the lantern festival n bb contest u mentioned, what the contest like, any more detail? Or any idea organize by who n contact no? Thks..

<font color="0000ff">Colt</font>
The baby contest is held on the 25 September. You got to pay $15 for the contest. You can call Vanessa @ 97964403 for the tickets. I don't have the exact details with me now.. I go downstaris later to help you check.

<font color="0000ff">Colt</font>
There are 3 cat for the contest.
Cat 1: 8-12mths (20 participants)
Cat 2: 13-18 mths(20 participants)
Cat 3: 19-24mths(20 participants)

You can call Vanessa @ 97964403 or Frank @ 98435593.

Nnoelles, I'm staying at 688b.
happy.gif
When u say we r going to meet har?
uhoh.gif

For the BB contest, if i am not wrong, think cat 1 already full. For the other 2 cats, not too sure. So it is better to chk. This is organize by the RC of Zone 6 (if i am not wrong). And, they are also selling resident tickets at $5 each c/w Mc Donald lunch, popcorn, lucky dip and lucky draws. 1st prize for lucky draw is 21" tv!
happy.gif

I had actually enrolled my BB for the BB contest and also bought some residents tickets. Oh, there is also a colouring contest for older children at ard 4 and above.
happy.gif
Event is from 9am to 1pm.

Colt, u din see the banner? It was put up quite sometimes and also the notice from our Notice Board at the lift lobby there?

Feline, got lantern event meh?? Din notice it leh?? Who are consider members?

<font color="0000ff">Ocean</font>
In fact I didnt know about it. I was approached by one of the Macdonald staff while walking past it last Sunday. Hope they still have the tickets. I have the Macdonalds kids club card which will entitle me to the $8. Not sure about the ezlink card though. You signed up your baby for the contest? You must let me know which is your baby, I will be there to support
happy.gif

Anyway, I will be in office till 1pm today and will drop by Mac most prob around 3-4pm. You working mum? Wanna meet up later to go down together?

<font color="0000ff">Mummies</font>
Whether you are interested in the Lantern Fes or not, care to drop me an email [email protected] with the following info so that I may compile Woodlands Mummies info?
proud.gif

1) Kids age
2) Kids DOB
3) Add
4) Contact
5) Mummies Nick
6) Mummies name
7) email add

Hi Feline/Ocean,

u mean the contest is only for those staying there or for all public?
Actually i stay in sembawang, but my mum stay in woodlands.. And i did not c the banner..

hi mummies

Anyone know where can i buy birthday cake with sesame street character on it ? Zo En is big big fans of sesame street, escpeciall Elmo &amp; Ernie
happy.gif

Celebrating her 2 years birthday end this month, thinking of buying her favourite birthday cake

Hi Yasmine,

u can try ecreative.com.sg, they make.. I ordered a 3D elmo cake for my son too.. but the price is slightly more expensive than outside.

thanks Colt for your info..btw, u have any contact number, tried to call 100 but no listing...

ur little one also Elmo's fans ? Zo En get extreme excited when see pix of any of them, she will follow whoever is wearing Elmo shirt and scream, hhee, sometimes a big paiseh

thinking of buying her elmo dress on her birthday but cant find any nice one, u have any idea where sell nice outfit that has got sesame street character on it ?

Hi Ocean,
Our gathering will be on this Sunday(18-sep) at Woodlands Park Dr 73. Time 7 to 8pm.
*The park is quite big so maybe we can meet at the playground there.

Tentative attendees:
1) Nnoelles
2) SheRhino
3) Feline
4) Yasmine

Are you joining us ?

hi mummies,
used to stay in woodlands can join this thread?
mummy stays in woodlands can join this thread?

<font color="ff0000">self-intro</font>
i stay at ys
FTWM
bbgal @ 9months.

<font color="ff0000">sherhino,</font>
u relative of kelly?
if yes, your girl is so pretty!

<font color="ff0000">gathering</font>
can i join in the sunday gathering?

thanks

Hi all,

wanna join your thread oso *^.^*
I'm same like colt, stay @ sembawang &amp; my mom stay marsiling....i'm a working mom and my boy is 3 yrs old

Hi Yasmine,

hahaha.. actually it me (mummy) who like the elmo character, so he actually under the influence of me.. hehehe..

their contact no is 6363636. the 1 i give u is the website.. but the pic, they d not put in the web, but u can request them to send u..

I ever saw at John little, but dunno got dress not.. i think kidmall also.. mayb can check out...

hehe, tks, i just called them up and they have emailed me the pix, very nice, think will place order there

how old is ur son ? r u working mom?

Hi cclyn,

welcome to this thread !!

Back