Any mtb/moms staying at Woodlands area?

lynzi thanks for the effort to type out the recipes...

my hand so itchy to bake but all of us are sick so cannot bake and taste the cakes... sianz....

Good morning to all young, cheerful mummies!!

<font color="119911">Juzyounme, yes, after the admirty mrt bus stop, drop at the 2nd bus stop. You then turn right as per the direction you alight from the bus, walk for about 3minutes, towards the woodlands mart and u will oso see the traffic light. Then turn left at the traffic light.
walk straight for abt 1min and look on your left,beneath the HDBs,u should be able to see a clinic with the dental clinic inside it. walah!</font>

Just relax and remember to inform the doc of your pregnency.

Yes, you can have your dinner, just opposite the clinic. There are 2 foodcourts there(1 hala, 1 koufu), be carful when crossing the road.

<font color="ff6000">MORNING mummies!!!
happy.gif
wow alot to read up.... :p:p</font>

<font color="ff6000">Thankss all the mummies for the info on the dental clinic..
happy.gif
happy.gif

bee, thinkin to try out Crest Dental clinic.. but do they open during Sat afternoon or Sun?</font>

morning mummies,

I'm so happy that finally I had finished my presentation for my project and tmr is my last day of the module. Yeah! Sch holiday starts after tmr. So happy. Really miss my kids, cant spend much time during wkday nites.

Anw, last nite it's my 1st presentation in front of so many ppls and I tho my heart will be beating very fast. But luckily I tried to stay calm. whew!

Morning mummies.

Anyone here knows whether Playdough has any date of expiry?
I want to buy from a mummy, still BN in the box. She said she opened up the box and the tub is still sealed and has a date that said 2008 12 30. She is also not sure whether this is the date of expiry. Oh...she bought it a month ago. Got so fast expire meh???

Here's the pix just in case you guys not sure abt the dental.
I thk it's better to alight at the 3rd bus stop (dont count the bus stop that you have boarded). So 3rd bus stop will be in front of Blk 725 which is nearer, dont hv to walk so far.
Blk 724 is the one with the blue color plus and circle sign.

1856149.jpg

hihi, can i chk do mummies here do annual PAP Smear chk?? hmm, hw much does it normally cost arh??
happy.gif
thinking whether if i need to go back to gleneagles to do the chk..

<font color="ff6000">I done my with my gynae after gave birth.. :p.. will be gng for another PAP smear 1 yr ltr.. so tat be abt when my bb turns 1 yr old..
happy.gif
my gynae - Dr Arian Woodworth. Cant rem how much ler.. but rem jus a few 10s bucks...
happy.gif
happy.gif
</font>

Hi Mimosa

Rec'd letter last night, booklist given.

classes was allocated temporary for orientation, have to wear sch uniform on tat day and there will be 2nd orientation on 30th Dec.
No diagnostic test but have Language assessment during orientation (dunnow how they conduct)

Have you bought the books &amp; uniform ?
I check popular bookshop, their price is slightly cheaper than sch bookshop and member entitle 5% discount
happy.gif

Hi all mummies. Have been busy with biz trip and helping up on my girl's school graduation magazine. Very tight schedule and have been working like mad cow for the past 1 week !!!! Finally all is over but I can say, all the hard work is worth it. :)

The muslim mummies are more hardworking, always make so many nice pastries and cakes .... :)

<font color="aa00aa">ok for those who has been asking for brownie recipe, here it is.

BROWNIE
340g chopped walnuts/ almonds
90g cocoa powder
115g butter
(Cocoa powder n butter to be melted using double boiling method. Set aside.)
To mix:
340g fine sugar
4 eggs
115g plain flour
salt and vanilla essence to taste

1) Mix the melted butter + cocoa powdr with the dry mixture that has been mixed earlier.
2) Add in the chopped nuts. Mix till well blended.
3) Pour batter into a 8 X 11 X 3 cake pan.
4) Bake at 180C for 10 to 15 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.</font>

hi cclyn

I called up the sch. The booklist will only be given to us on orientation day.

So I can only purchase the books and uniform on that day (22 Nov) or another day.

GOOD MORNING ALL MUMMIES!!
happy.gif

<font color="119911">can advice me on how to reach vista point from admiraty mrt?tq.</font>

my hubbi cant drive me there tmr as he is in camp(reservist lo).
I need to bring my boi to his class there.

Good morning mummies! I have MIA for a couple days and the thread seems revived! That's good cos means I got alot of msg to read, hehehee.

I have got something to share: I am begining to get symptoms of morning sickness so finally decided to check it out. Yup, it is confirmed I am pregnant le. =)

Morning mummies! It's FRIDAY!!!! Yeh!!!!! I'm bringing my girl to the Science Ctr in the afternoon.

Hi bee,
Don't know how to advise you becos i am a 'mountain tortise' when it comes to bus.

Hi clovy,
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Take care of yourself. Your girl is the same age as mine - 17mths - still needs a lot of attention. Share with her that she is going to be a BIG sister liao, a didi or meimei is on the way!!!!!!

<font color="ff6000">Yohoo TGIF!!! Morning mummies!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

clovyyyyyyyyyyyy... CONGRATS!!!!!!!! WOWOW.. thats great!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
</font>

yah! Wendy is right... Clovy,...you ask your girl whether she wan a didi or meimei...sometime quite correct...but must from the very first answer.. try lah. By the way, you wish to have a girl or boy??

Good morning mommies!!!!
Friday liao..... cheerrrrrrrs
happy.gif

Any mom give supplement to your kids?? Any brand to recommend?

Clovy,
Congratulation...
happy.gif
:

<font color="ff6000">bee sorry unable to advise u... cos me also not very sure keke :p...

Yeah Mimosa.. Jia You Jiay You!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Mummies who have missed my ON/GAP spree prev, I jus open a spree ON - 10% GAP further 25% discount..
happy.gif
happy.gif
Let me noe if u r keen to get anything.. closing tonight or tml..
happy.gif
happy.gif
</font>

clovy congrats... can i guess your baby gender if you dun mind... just some games i played with other forum mummies...

bee, i know how to go but i forgot the bus number. the bus does not pass the bus stop at the admiralty mrt, the bus stop is perpendicular to the mrt track... this bus will pass la casa... u only drop after la casa bus stop... then you will need to walk in... sorry i forgot the bus no.

bee,
There's bus no 901 and 900 which past by vista point..
Think the one db is trying to guess the bus no is 962 if im not wrong.. cos that bus stops at la casa.. It'll be easier if u take a bus to interchange then take 900. directly in front of vista point..

Clovy,
Yoo hoo... Congratulations.. Must take care of ur health hor..

bee, go get the lizard traps from NTUC. Its very effective. I tried and 2 lizards caught. After that never see them again. If not, they are always so daring, always frighten me for no reason and I would scream like mad.

Hi daisy,

Yes, i do use that but hubby lazy to remove it after a lizard is dead inside. Hmm, so thinking of some alternate ways whereby i can do it myself. A bit scary to look at it face to face. Hai, yest, scared the bloody lizard-hell-out of me..
a lizard suddenly dropped on the floor at my main door *slap with a sound*, just beside my boy whom is wearing his shoe sitting. I screamed and rush my boi out of the way while i *kill* the monster! my hubby was outside the gate, blur blur not sure what i am doing inside.
Hai.! Poor me! I like siao za bo,!
sad.gif
ran to grab the insiticide and spray and grab a newspaper and slap slap slap!!! so messy and silly fist thing to do in the morning when we are leaving home for work and my boi to his granny plc.
happy.gif

buay tahan me sometimes when thinking back.

Back