Any MTB in Punggol?

Hi all mommies,

I'm staying in Sengkang and EDD in July. Am looking for a baby sitter who can take care of my bb when I go back to work in October. Was wondering if any of you have recomemdations for a nanny staying in SK or Punggol who is hygenic and really cares for young children.

Thanks so much!

Good morning!

For those staying at 600+, any idea wat time the hair saloon open? Or anyone has the no?

bbjan, r u bringing ur bb to healthway for 6-in-1? i called n cfm it includes growth assessment.

Good morning

Zenn, u going to do your hair oledi? i dun go to the saloon at 600+ so dun know the opening hrs.so sorry...cant help!

Yes, most likely will be bringing bb to Healthway for 6-in-1. How abt u? For the 1st jab, must go on the 6th wk leh.

Hi Everybody,

Happy Piggy Year! Hope u all enjoy ur CNY holidays!

Hi Zenn,

Wan to ask u abt the deliver charges of Dr Woo... How much did u spend on delivery only? Natural birth? Thks!

hi mummies, anyone wanna share nepia with me? my nepia (S) is running low. now need to order min 6 packs from digus in order to have free delivery. can meet u all at PP.

<font color="119911">Amore</font>, how much are they selling? Same price for the diaper pants too?

Ntuc having promo now- 2 pkt $36+

Do you want to wait and see the Baby Fair, incase they hv better promo too?

<font color="119911">Funny76</font>, Nepia is disposable diapers. They hv pants too. Made in HKG but a Japanese brand.

Anybody got lobang for Desitin diaper cream?

<font color="aa00aa">Amore</font> Yap, still cheaper. I work out the price is like $13+ each pkt when there is a promo.

I did saw S size. Ya like what you say. Maybe you can place an order with NTUC and when the stock comes in, ask them to give you a call to collect.

Tks for the offer on the desitin cream, how much are you selling?

petite_thing, i got it from the BP here. think it was ard $9 for a 4oz tube. u want? i can pass to u 1 tmrw... my gal still have not finish her 1st tube. u stay 600+ right?

amore, nepia diapers were OOS at dignus for a few weeks. The stock just arrived last week and i have already ordered 4 packs liao. Their delivery very efficient. I placed order on fri and they delivered on sat (CNY eve somemore). Didnt know that they change their policy to min 6 packs leh.

ya... ntuc is now having promotion for nepia diapers, cheaper than ordering from dignus. amore, u can check out if they have "s" size first.

babyjan, think they change policy recently leh. dunno if can finish 6 packs anot leh. if not need to order $50 worth of other products then can enjoy free delivery.

maybe will go check if NTUC have S this few days. only saw M, L and XL everytime i go.

btw, how is ur gal rashes?

my gal went for her 6in1 jab yest. took up the package at NH. I also took up the optional package which have rotavirus, pneumococcal and chicken pox vaccination.

monitoring my gal temp once in a while. crossing fingers hope she dun have fever.

<font color="119911">Amore</font>, Tks. But what abt next time, do you still will need them? I not in the hurry yet. Still left half a tube. Will check with my friends if they are going states. Ask them to get for me. If not in time, I get it from you, ok?

Btw, do you want me to get a few tube of Desitin cream for you from states?

Did you nod that Rotavirus injection has side effect on some babies. Read it in the newspaper last few days. Can't remember well but I think is the body & Mind section. I was shock to read that article too.

<font color="119911">babyjan</font>, How is yr bb allergy test?

petite thing, the 2 tubes i have is unopened and my gal still got about 3/4 left for her current 1. if need then i can order from the BP here. no worries.

re rotavirus - huh is it? we ask the doc yest leh. he just say some will have fever.

<font color="aa00aa">Amore</font> Ok. I don't mimd to get it frm you. What is the best time to meet up with you today or tmr? I will PM my HP to you..

<font color="aa00aa">Joy's mum</font>, wondering if I can ask you to get somthing from the drug store for me by using yr account? Where can I meet you? Tks

Good afternoon!

hows ur cny? didnt go for alot of visitings this yr....

<font color="aa00aa">funny</font>, dr woo delivery charge is $1.3k

<font color="119911">amore</font>, i dun mind to share wif u but i dun need so many pkts. still ve 1 pkt of S not open. will check out ntuc later too.

btw, bb usually wear S side diapers till how many mths old?

petite thing, is monday ok with u? my gal super cranky today. think is becoz of her jab yest. my mum is ard on monday so at least someone is home to look after my gal. u want a tube or 2 tubes?

zenn, oh dr woo delivery charge 1.3K? this include the prenatal check at NH? or additional? u sign up NH package right dat time?

nepia - ok i see if i can get more pple to "join" anot.

i guess it all depends on the bb. my bb cannot where NB size after her 1st mth. but S is still abit big for her. so she's actually in between though she's already 4kg+ going 5. and the packaging for S suggest 4 - 8kg. my gal thighs very small.

amore, $1.3k is delivery oni. pre natal is $840 starting fm first visit.

my gal is 5wks today n still fit into NB. ve not try S yet.

AMore
I tot the policy change (minimum order from 4 to 6) only applies to milk powder?

My gal's rashes have gone off since i stopped giving her cow's milk. I had replaced the FM with Isomil (soy-based). But we are still not sure whether its the cow's milk or my diet (ji jiu) that causes the allergy. We spoke to the PD and she said if we want, we can try gving her cow's milk again when she is older to see if she is allergy to it.

My gal has very sensitive skin. She will have heat rash and milk rash occassionally. My mum uses cooled tea leave on her, it helps a little.

My gal also wearing "s" size now.She is 4.4kg.

<font color="119911">babyjan</font>,
That means you did not bring her for the allergy test la! If she really hv sensitive skin, you got to use the mildest lotion (less PH) to bath her. Can try Mustela.

babyjan, just read their shipping & return. Diapers also 6 units.

3. Free delivery for diapers is available with a minimum purchase of 6 units and purchase must be above S$50.00 in a single receipt. Although, we would appreciate if our customers can support us more by ordering 6 packs each time!

Any mummies have nepia NB for sale? Don't wanna get new pack cos might not finish all. I tried giving my gal S size - ok but abit too big...

amore & bbjan, i read somewhere saying if we bf, we may wanna avoid dairy products as it causes colics.

petite, we didnt go for the allergy test yet. PD said if my bb is ok with the soy-based FM, then we should just continue wif it. When she is older, then we can try back cow's milk and see how. If she is allergy to it again then do the allergy test.

Amore, zenn - I stopped taking dairy products since my bb got the rashes.

zenn- me using nepia "s" size now, no more stock for nb liao.
Btw, u can try PetPet "S". I used that when the stock for nepia was not here yet. Quite good. Think ntuc selling it at $7plus for 46 pieces.

bbjan, i letting my gal to use S now
happy.gif

funny, i m not sure abt caesarean -sorry-

Hi everybody, I hv change my username to Petite_chose. Still maintain the 'petite' thingy.

<font color="119911">babyjan</font>, if you need the Isomil, I still hv ok.

<font color="119911">Amore</font>, tks for the desitin cream. Ya! Sin selling really ex!

Pet Pet diapers are good too. My boy is using them. NTUC always out of stick esp when there is promo. Seems to me alot pp using this brand.

<font color="119911">Funny</font>, usually Dr delivery charges are for normal delivery only. Think C-sect will cost more.

hey ladies,
anyone using the breast feedin pillow? any comment on dat? i tot it looks easi to use but my fren who had used it b4 say its not practical.

Hi mommies, is it safe to breastfeed after colouring hair? If not safe, how long must i wait before i can gv BM to my baby?

Zenn- u going to healthway for the 6-in-1 jabs soon?

Petite- u into flashcards right? When can we intro that to our babies?

<font color="119911">Kris</font>,Sorry no idea abt Breast feedign pillow. I always use my tons of pillows and bloster.

<font color="119911">babyjan</font>, According to hair stylist, they said is fine. But you can play save and wait for 4-6hrs later then breast-feed.

Flashcards can start as early as 2-3 mths. Glenn Doman has red and black cols wordings. The black cols wording are for 2-3mths old bb.

Anybody going to the bb fair @ Suntec tmr? I will be there at 11am. My son is in the Final for the Contest. If anybody needs to get anything fr the Fair, can PM or list here. Will check the thread again tonite.

petite..
i did my colouring this afternoon. Had pumped out 4oz of ebm so far (4 hrs later). so sayang to throw leh...

i went to the baby fair yesterday. watched a bit of the baby contest...first few conttestants.If ur son's name starts wif "A"...i might have seen u.

Aiyo...the babies there are sooooo cutie...
Yours got into the final...must be another handsome boy ya...congrates

Hmmm... do u think GD system is good?

<font color="aa00aa">babyjan</font>,

Nope, my baby is the last few... Start with 'R' Rez. Tks. But alot of mix blood bb there. How to win like that??? Nvr, get into final aridi good enough.

GD, not too sure leh! Me on and off then teach Rez.

petite

All the best for today's final.

As for GD, heard that must religiously practice on bb then got effect. My collick bought the whole system..$2K. She "invested" so much in it so she die die must use it to teach her bb. She said her bb (10mth old) can recognise the cards liao after 2/3 flashing sessions.

Now i'm using those RBW cards given out free in the hospital bag. My gal not so interested leh...just blur blur looked at the cards then turned her eyes away.

<font color="aa00aa">babyjan</font>, Slowly she will get use to it. This is the best time to teach her cos she only lay still and look at you. My boy is crwaling here and there, so diffcult. Will try again to teach him.....

He did not comes in the top 3. Is ok. He was too tired to smile and dance, etc.... Nvr Good exposure for him.

Thks, les_petite! I guess so...might nt hav include C sec cost yet...

feeding pillow nt practical... then I might consider using normal pillow...

Good afternoon...

kris, nursing pillow is good n convenient but i always lie down to bf my gal so end up hardly use it.

bbjan, ya planning to bring my gal to healthway for 6-in-1. u?

pettie, r we supposed to flash the card slowly or at v fast speed?

Okie! Babyjan, I dun mind to shared wif u... but wld be getting 25 pices as I am nt sure I will hav enough milk or nt. If u dun mind mi getting 25 pieces. Juz store a bit for incase sake...

Ai ya...the spree closed liao.Too bad.
Looks like i got to look out for milk bags tmlo at the taka baby fair.

Back