Any MTB in Punggol?

morning!

wanted to post on the Fund Raising for Little Warrior Charmaine but eunice is much faster
happy.gif

eunice, r u doin collection for punggol mummies? sorry didnt read the previous postings.

mei, hows jayden? no wonder didnt see him to sch for awhile. estelle had bronchilites b4 too. inhaler is usually used only if its more serious as it takes effect faster than oral dose. just to share, for estelle case alot of time when she cough its actually becos of her mucus fm nose flows backward and not becos of throat. intially i duno dan just gave her cough medicine instead of flu medicine. also i did a numbers of claims of kids warded due to bronchilites so i get very paranoid esp for estelle case, sometimes i really duno its her throat or nose
sad.gif

morn gals..

TGIF!!! but omg, flu cases up by 95 just yesterday! scary!

btw MJ is dead! anyone his fan? :p

Sprees:
1) Learning Res - additional 40% discount on clearene items.
2) Polo - someone asking for this? cant rem who :p now hving 60%...
3) Amazon

Anyone wants anything, pls email to [email protected]

thanks.
happy.gif

thinks u do in kumon centre is very diff fm the books u get from outside :p

this bp not cheapest... cheapest bp is per book at $8.50. cant rem the bp name :p

i usu try to get from borders during sale. per book ard 7.90. but must hv time to go down to dig lah. :p

polo - my order closing soon... can u give me asap.

GAP/ON - I hv usd100+ liao.. closing today if possible too.

:)

back... in office.. kekeke

donated to charmaine's acct. direct as the thread a lil confusing.. but hey hey blur... u very wei da... takes this kind of bp :p

pm
13mths of breastmilk is very very good oredi.. u would love the freedom when u stop breastfeeding
happy.gif

Experts mummies, Im seeking advice again... Paiseh....

Rian Dont want to drink milk. infact each day is abt 3-4 feed of 30ml eack like tat. 7am and afternoon feed, he dont want. Latch on, drink lesser than usual. EBM also the same...

Poo poo also 2-3 days later then poo poo.
(tis I nod is normal)

Afternoon dont want to sleep. I really hope this is over soon...

Called the doc, doc say is poor feeding. Ask me to bring him for a check. but in my mind, I nod he looks alrite, play, talk, active...

wat I was thinking was:

Nipple confusion (which I dont think so cos I intro the bottles very early)

Trush in the mouth: (cannot find, don't nod how to find)

Milk rejection: (Too early for now at juz 3mth rite?)

Petite : I also not so sure. maybe bring to doctor?

Nipple confusion (which I dont think so cos I intro the bottles very early) <font color="ff0000">not possible bah cos u gave bottles and latch on every now and then can't mixed up only recently</font>

Trush in the mouth: (cannot find, don't nod how to find) <font color="ff0000">I'm not so sure abt this. Maybe u shld shine a small touch to search Rian's mouth/ use yr finger?</font>

Milk rejection: (Too early for now at juz 3mth rite?)<font color="ff0000">maybe just a passing phase, but this rejection of milk at 3mths is possible. I heard b4</font>

<font color="ff0000">maybe Rian din sleep enuff la....makes him dun feel like drinking milk?</font>

smurfy u receive my sms? Collect ur sterilizer fm my sis nx wk k. Then u can drop by the wk after to collect. Will be in cambodia fm wed till fri.

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">PM</font></font>,
for jurong bird park, i booked 2 Adults for you le. pls advise is correct. do note that its valid only until 31july09.

anyone else?

eunice, was thinking of bringin him see doc. for now monitor him first. if still carry on like tis for a wk, I think I will lor...

he still drinks, but is like he drink abit.. sleep. later if still hungry, will ask for more. If so call full, dont want.

At times bring him near the my breast, he dont want. Try again in a few mins later, he takes it. Werid rite?

les petite
u gave rian any FM oredi? or he onli knows breastmilk..? could be just a passing stage.. if he's still as lively and active before, then shouldn't be a concern... just monitor..

ehh u mentioned that if he drinks, he drinks abit.. then he's just getting the foremilk right? the nutrients n the fats come from the hindmilk right?

lileen
yah i saw ur msn.. forget to reply u as i was very tired as well.. yes yes.. will arrange for collection after u get frm ur sis.. thanks!!! .. going back to sleep.. took some medications for running nose n cough..

Hello mummies,
How is everyone?
Me few tired, just back form Mt A (now become my 2nd home now
sad.gif
), bring Cayden to visit PD, got good news and bad news.

Good News: He is putting on weight well. 600+gm in two weeks, PD said I overfed him. he can bottom up 100ml at 1 feed also keep vomit milk and having hiccup often.

Bad news: his jaundice went up again, PD said it most properly is BF jaundice thu I have cut down/stop bu, can sence hb going to ask me to stop bf but my ss is good this time, dun bare to stop so fast.
sad.gif

hi Huajing, glad u doing well and cayden was well fed. Kekeke. Abt jandice, a lot babies here got high index hor Becos of bf .

<font color="ff0000">hi feb baby : welcome to our thread. Introduce myself. I hv 2 boys. Aged coming 3yrs and 2yrs. We stay blk 118. I'm FTWM</font>

Have any body hear abt tis product:

Nature's Way Sambucus For Kids Berry - 4 fl oz

http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Way-Sambucus-For-Kids-Berry-4-fl-oz

Is it Good?

Smurfy, yes I gave him FM b4. Yesteday he was doing better. I will monitor and see how first. MOst likely is Milk Rejection.

Huajing, I was in yr shoes too. HB ask me to stop BF. Keep scolding me... But I still cont. Try once a day FM. See if is work. Or stop the red dates drinks and see.

febbaby (febbaby), welcome!!! Juz a small intro abt us. We are a group of mummies who loves to shop onlines alot. Ha ha!!!

For me, I juz gave birth to another prince. He juz turn 3mths old. Got a big boy at hm abt 3+ yrs old... Currently SAHM.

<font color="119911">Property Market NEWS online:</font>

Property pricies are going up. No sign of slowing dw... Those whom intend of getting a house, better do so fast. Lots of goodies offer by developers are withdrawing aridi.

EG: Asborb Stamp Duty
Nego of Asking price....

Town area: Last transacted price was at 2200psf

Launching soon: Ascentia Sky @ Red Hill avg pricing 1400psf!!! And is 99yrs.

Welcome, febbaby. Me also a FTWM with 1 2.5yr boy and another one on the way
happy.gif

Smurfy, oh just read that you sick. Take good care.

Me passing time wait for my flight in the afternoon. Start to miss Keanne already
sad.gif

Even now that he is sitting beside me. Haha. Sending him to school later so can see him more. Crazy mummy.

lileen
where are u going?

Mummies
ask u all, i suppose go holiday 12-15 Jul to BKK. With the H1N1 now, will you all go ahead or cxld?

febbaby
*hi hi*

Cool daugther , me going Cambodia for work. For me I may still go ahead. Cos Singapore also a high risk area. Just take precautions. Me also planning to bring Keanne to HK in Sept, also a high risk country.

meihua,
tks for the birdpark tixs. how can i collect fr u?

cool_d,
postpone/ change destination and top up the difference?

not to say u can't go, but do u need to quarantine urself when u r back?

i wld still go too... think they are more afraid of us then we afraid of them. (sa sin cases are 700+ liao!) :p

lileen - u book anything for hk yet? i also still thinking abt hk leh.
happy.gif
wan to bring Zav to disneyland before i pop.
happy.gif

mtdt, not yet leh. Cos want to wait till gynae visit in 2wks to cfm everything is ok b4 booking. But i source le. SQ for 2A 1C is 1311, hotel for 4 nites is abt 580 to 600. I gg on 16 sept to 20sept. We go 2gether lah. More fun 4 the kids esp at disneyland n hv 2 humpty dumpty ard. The hubbies can bring the kids 4 rides n we queue 4 them. Haha. Me also want to bring keanne b4 i pop. But schedule packed so wait till sept. Lai lah go together.

mtdt,
but HK disneyland.. be prepared. u r goin to meet with mass PRCs :p they will jump queue for rides, photo taking etc. how's weather in sept?

it can be v warm.

nonetheless, the disneyland is still a nice plc for photo-taking and kids will go 'wow' everywhere
happy.gif
nice merchandise stores, parade etc... and MUST stay to watch the fireworks!!!! v v gd (if they hv not changed). my frens who went to jap disneyland before oso commented that HK disneyland is not that fantastic but the fireworks is better than jap's disneyland.

anyway, HK's disneyland is v v small.

was on MC last Fri, and on leave on Mon &amp; tue. my poor nephew (younger twin).. went for op (to remove a lump on the finger) and i had to take leave to bbsit josh.

brought josh out for lunch @ CP sakae sushi.. and it was quite fun.

Back